Most Horrible Pokemon (In-Game)

Litwickfan11

Most of us know that In-Game tends to be relativly easy, if you train properly that is, but even in in-game, there are some Pokemon that even the most skilled players are afraid of. Yes, I'm talking about those pokemon, the ones that you never were able to defeat, or get by scathed. Mods, I'm even sure you've encountered these Pokemon before. I would like to make a list, so please. Tell me which Pokemon you are afraid of from the games. Here's mine

Whitney's Miltank (G/S/C/HG/SS): This thing is the Rookie K*ller. It makes almost anyone want to curl up in a ball and scream your heart out, why? This thing can decimate your entire team from a single Rollout, or just stomp them to death. It doesn't help that the only fighting type your going to have is a Machop, which is well anywhere from 9 to 7 Levels under it. So yes, Whitney's Miltank is one of the most horrible pokemon to fight, and it's back in B2/W2... *Screams*

(I would like you to do it as I have)

List of Horrible Pokemon:

• Whitney's Milktank
  • Clay's Excadrill
  • Clair's Kingdra
  • Elesa's Emolgas
  • Ghetsis' Hydreigon
  • Brawly's Mukahita
  • Straiton Monkeys

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clay's Excadrill (B/W): I hadn't lost a battle in any pokemon game before I met this pokemon... It knocked out my entire team with just the move Bulldoze...

The first thing I can think of is Lenora's Watchog. It probably is easy to defeat but its not that easy for me. Retaliate doesn't help

Clair's Kindra: At that point in the game there are no dragon types you can rely on and you can't use Ice type moves either because of its water typing so it pretty much has NO WEAKNESS and it's pretty bulky to boot, especially with her sitrus berry and other healing items, also it knows smokescreen and if she starts spamming that then you have to switch and take a dragon pulse or hydro pump to the face. The only saving grace is that if she uses hyper beam you a free turn, but you'll mostly spend that time healling anyway, or recovering from the paralysis that her dragonair like to spam.

Which Game, G/S/C, HG/SS, or both? I do agree that was another pain, but you could easily have Traded over a Gible in HG/SS

Well it's kind of a pain in both games, but go with SS/HG since thats the one I'm most familiar with. Also couldn't you have transfered a mankey through the time machine, get a nidorino with double kick, or (if your lucky) get a herracross or a pincer from the bug catching contest.

Not really for nidorino (or nidorina) but I see what you mean it's annoying to have to stop progressing just to train a pokemon to fight off a gym and probably never use again.

Elesa's Zebstrika. OH MY GOD! THAT THINMG WAS ANNOYING!

[/quote

I find the emolgas more annoying because, they're fast, have static, and ground resistance. Pretty much she has a less powerful eelectross that punishes you for being smart. At least zebstrika is weak to stuff you can find before her gym.

Why do people find Clay's excadrill annoying they give you tons of its weaknesses before the gym, even the starters are pretty useful against him, or am I missing something here.

Why do people find Clay's excadrill annoying they give you tons of its weaknesses before the gym, even the starters are pretty useful against him, or am I missing something here.

It has base 88 Speed, and powerful Attacks. Basically, if it's faster than you, your dead, and Iagree with Emolga's. Volt Switch...

When I faught Clay it was pretty easy I pretty much swept his team with krokorok, pignite and palpitoad, but I guess that's why I can't understand.

Depends which game we talkin bout i have a level 100 magikarp nicknamed BOSS lolz he cant learn TMs or HMs and he has only three moves :D

Anyway... back on topic, the twins (Eliza and Tate I believe) I've heard were pretty tough in gen 3 anyone care to explain why?

Anyway... back on topic, the twins (Eliza and Tate I believe) I've heard were pretty tough in gen 3 anyone care to explain why?

Liza and Tate are pretty hard because of the Huge level gap between them and Winona, also because of no Physical/Special split, plus it was a Double Battle.

I Hate cynthia in undella town

Reason

Well she uses her spiritbomb against my ludicolo in black/white AND SHE USES Double team so many times that my moves always MISS!aND THEN SHE KOs MY MEWTWO WITH SHADOW BALL.

whitny's milktank was the worst thing ever!!

i also hate mohagony's dewgon from heartgold and soulsilver

Archived