Fill In The Blanks!

Brozac

Okay, so it'll work like this: I will ask you for an adjective, noun, etc. while I'm writing a story. Then I will put the words you gave me in the blanks, and hopefully it'll turn out funny. If you would like to try, just ask!

Ones I've Did:

The Non-Flying Altaria.

Altaria has always been afraid to fly. Try as he might, he never could get the hang of it. One day, he met a Flygon at the Florists. Flygon was ironically ominous, and offered him flying lessons. So, in 367 days, they met again, at the Temporal Tower, and Flygon encouraged Altaria to fly. "Oh my god, The Commander's been shot in the eye!" He said. "What are you saying!?"Altaria replied, ebony. But, despite being crimson, Altaria jumped off the ground and...fell. Altaria started to cry. "So, that was fun." He said, moonlit. "Oh, c'mon Altaria! You can do it!"Flygon said. So Altaria tried again. And...flew! Flygon jumped up with him and were never heard from again.

The Breathing Houses Camerupt.

There was a Camerupt who couldn't breath houses. Camerupt was sad, and practiced breathing houses everyday. He found his love, which was a Banette. She was the most bitter in the entire Lostlorn Forest! Camerupt couldn't stop thinking about her. Banette was a psychic type, but their love was forbidden. One day, Camerupt finally learned how to breath houses. His mother was so proud of him, until she found out that Banette had helped him. His mother was stupidly perfect, but she finally just said "I just want to play in a game of life-or-death." And let it be. His mother was going to set a trap, but, since her type was a bug, she was very easygoing. The young couple was so orange, they couldn't believe it. So they got marryed on the spot, so his mother couldn't clear her mind.

Vaporeon And Bob.

It was a scarlet day. Vaporeon was so dull. Vaporeon went out to the pool, and met a naive Milotic. She was the most beautiful Pokemon he had ever met. He asked her if she wanted to move to the bottom of the sea and she said no. He was so spiteful, he went straight to Safari Zone and met a person named Bob. He was a Yanmega. Him and Bob became the best of friends. Eventully Vaporeon died, and Bob was slimy.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what are you talkin about including everyone and also your not the boss of the guy he can do what ever he wants with out you talkin

Noun-Pikachu

dude some people are dumb did you here her reply

what are you talking about?!?! you spelled here wrong its hear and its a he not a she!

what are you talkin about including everyone and also your not the boss of the guy he can do what ever he wants with out you talkin

Brozak is a she!! *Hand slaps himself*

i was talking about you he called you a she

Excuse me, you must be new to forums. It's her thread, there by it's her rules. Also, it's like Mad Libs but with Pokemon...

i was talking about you he called you a she

hi!

Im willing to do it

.Adjective

.Color

.Flying Pokèmon

.Something Edible

.Food

.Number between 1-100

.Place

.Pokèmon

.Noun

.Sickness

.Country

.Number

.A sentance

.Adjective

.Country

Excuse me, you must be new to forums. It's her thread, there by it's her rules. Also, it's like Mad Libs but with Pokemon...

Yes. I thought of it last night lol. The stories are really short, btw

Adjective-Orange

Color-Green

Flying pok-Flygon

Edible-Pokeberries

Food-French fries

Number-32

Place-Black city

Pokemon-Raichu

Noun-bird

Sickness-Pokerus

Country-U.S.A.

Sentence-I Have a raichu that jumps.

Adjective-Jump

Adjective-Orange

Color-Green

Flying pok-Flygon

Edible-Pokeberries

Food-French fries

Number-32

Place-Black city

Pokemon-Raichu

Noun-bird

Sickness-Pokerus

Country-U.S.A.

Sentence-I Have a raichu that jumps.

Adjective-Jump

I was asking sncruff!

Okay Brozac, whatcha got?

Here.

.Flying Pokemon (It is different!)

.Another Flying Pokemon

.Type of store

.Verb (Anything that end with 'ly' except very)

.Adjective

.Number

.Place

.Sentance

.Another sentance

.Adjective

.Another Adjective

.Sentance

.Adjective

Okay Brozac, whatcha got?

Here.

.Flying Pokemon- Altaria

.Another Flying Pokemon- Flygon

.Type of store- Florists

.Verb (Anything that end with 'ly' except very)- Ironically

.Adjective- Ominious

.Number- 367

.Place- Temporal Towr

.Sentance- Oh my god, The Commander's been shot in the eye!

.Another sentance- What are you saying!?

.Adjective- Ebony

.Another Adjective- Crimson

.Sentance- So, that was fun.

.Adjective- Moonlit

There you go!

Altaria has always been afraid to fly. Try as he might, he never could get the hang of it. One day, he met a Flygon at the Florists. Flygon was ironically ominious, and offered him flying lessons. So, in 367 days, they met again, at the Temporal Tower, and Flygon encouraged Altaria to fly. "Oh my god, The Commander's been shot in the eye!" He said. "What are you saying!?"Altaria replied, ebony. But, despite being crimson, Altaria jumped off the ground and...fell. Altaria started to cry. "So, that was fun." He said, moonlit. "Oh, c'mon Altaria! You can do it!"Flygon said. So Altaria tryed again. And...flew! Flygon jumped up with him and were never heard from again.

lol I really like it where the two sentances totally fit together! Sure, but a little later, I have to think again.

.Fire Type

.Choose one: Fire, water, air, earth, rocks, houses.

.Pokemon

.Adjective

.Place

.Verb

.Adjective

.Sentance

Pokemon Type

.Adjective

.Another Adjective

Archived