Sign in to follow this  
KidChaos27

What's your first pokemon

Metus

Just admit it my Pokemon Blue game is HAUNTED

I wonder if it's a Haunter?

StrangePokemon

O.O That would be creepy dont say that (if it was Gengar that would be even worse)

KidChaos27

Never said it wasn't. I just said it might have, in some way, helped you.

StrangePokemon

I have no idea

katniss1234510

dude how do you play a fun game of cards without donloding anything?

katniss1234510

anyone on here

StrangePokemon

You have to download the TCGO

Brozac

My first pokemon was Charmander on Blue (which i swear is haunted 0.0)

why

Ok so when I was going to catch Unown in Blue the first ones I ran into were D.E.A.D. and then I look in my party and I have my blastoise and the 4 Unown i had to catch (wouldnt let me hit or escape) and my Pidgeot and then i automatically flew to Lavender Town and went to lavender tower and all the way up to where Mr. Fugi normally is and i get a "..." like I'm going to battle Red and then it goes into a battle and it says "Trainer Red wants to battle" he sends out a lv 200 Gengar!! and then it says "Wild Gengar uses Shadow Ball and it left me with 1 HP and then I couldnt hit it and I threw a Pokeball at it and it captured it 1st try and it teleported me out of the Tower and I battled Gary and he had a level 200 Raticate and i destroyed it and he says "Goodbye forever" and disappears and my screen turns Black!

Creepy...

Brozac

As I said my Blue game is HAUNTED!

Mayb it was a glitch game

Satic-Draco

guilty of charmander

i still have him too

My charizard, Charcoal

MarxSoul

Bulbasaur!!!

EvieBean1234

why

Ok so when I was going to catch Unown in Blue the first ones I ran into were D.E.A.D. and then I look in my party and I have my blastoise and the 4 Unown i had to catch (wouldnt let me hit or escape) and my Pidgeot and then i automatically flew to Lavender Town and went to lavender tower and all the way up to where Mr. Fugi normally is and i get a "..." like I'm going to battle Red and then it goes into a battle and it says "Trainer Red wants to battle" he sends out a lv 200 Gengar!! and then it says "Wild Gengar uses Shadow Ball and it left me with 1 HP and then I couldnt hit it and I threw a Pokeball at it and it captured it 1st try and it teleported me out of the Tower and I battled Gary and he had a level 200 Raticate and i destroyed it and he says "Goodbye forever" and disappears and my screen turns Black!

Really? You're telling us a story about your strange, haunted Pokemon game (Which is, of course, an original GBC game), and how you had Unown spelling creepy things, Gary with his 'dead' Raticate, battling Red, and obviously, Lavender Town? This really happened to you. Not just a random creepypasta you found on the Internet? Sheesh, at least be creative.

StrangePokemon

Evie I am dead serious

leader1234567

Evie I am dead serious

Yeah,He is serious,And i thought Uknown was 2nd Generation...

OpalDragon

Evie I am dead serious

Personaly I do not beleave this. In order for me to belive this It would need a photo or video.

I digress, my first pokemon was Tododile from Silver.

KidChaos27

Evie I am dead serious

Personaly I do not beleave this. In order for me to belive this It would need a photo or video.

Well the original Red and Blue are very glitchy. (Mew glitch and Missingno. glitch anyone)

leader1234567

Evie I am dead serious

Well the original Red and Blue are very glitchy. (Mew glitch and Missingno. glitch anyone)

Are you the olny ne Online posting?

KidChaos27

Evie I am dead serious

Are you the olny ne Online posting?

I always forget to sign out so if it says I'm online I might not be.

MarxSoul

why

Really? You're telling us a story about your strange, haunted Pokemon game (Which is, of course, an original GBC game), and how you had Unown spelling creepy things, Gary with his 'dead' Raticate, battling Red, and obviously, Lavender Town? This really happened to you. Not just a random creepypasta you found on the Internet? Sheesh, at least be creative.

I have seen the famous "Haunted Majora's Mask" YouTube video's, the game could have been heavily hacked and reprogramed, but that would take some skill......

bemmy123

My first pokemon was Torchic! My first game was Ruby!

EvieBean1234

My first pokemon was Torchic! My first game was Ruby!

Me too! Except mine was on Sapphire.

bemmy123

Cool! My first pokemon on pokemon black was Oshawott, and Tepig on White!

EvieBean1234

Exactly. Unown are not in that game. There could not have been a glitch. Unown did not exist when Blue was made. I've seen dozens of people tell similar stories, over and over, and not one of them made any sense. I'm sorry, no offense, but I can't believe this. It's just ridiculous. Just google 'Pokemon creepypasta'.

EDIT:

My first Pokemon on Soulsilver was Totodile, Tepig on White, Turtwig on Diamond, Squirtle on LeafGrean

MarxSoul

Exactly. Unown are not in that game. There could not have been a glitch. Unown did not exist when Blue was made. I've seen dozens of people tell similar stories, over and over, and not one of them made any sense. I'm sorry, no offense, but I can't believe this. It's just ridiculous. Just google 'Pokemon creepypasta'.

EDIT:

My first Pokemon on Soulsilver was Totodile, Tepig on White, Turtwig on Diamond, Squirtle on LeafGrean

Yes, yes.... That is what made this story unbelievable....

wkdZekrom

Yeah, none of the Pokemon conspiracies are real, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. StrangePokemon is lying, and it's not even a clever lie. He literally copy pasted that story from creepypasta.

Well, there is a little story about Hacked Black (original Red version) which is a legitimate ROM you can find, and I've heard the hacked cartridges (albeit incredibly rare) are real as well. I'm not going to go into it, if you are capable I suggest googling it yourself if you are interested.

Sign in to follow this