mods help!!!!

emewtwo

mods were loseing rper after rper please save the rpers! subport by entering the code... help! please help!!!

Hey Emewtwo,

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, but I'd be happy to help if I can. What's up?

Prof. Capybara

Lumpy Space Princess

"MAH BEANS!"

Basically, people are getting mad at the new rule changes and whenever they have their avatars messed up they ask for help but no one helps them. I understand the new rule will never be changed and people m ust go to the Support Center for help, but a couple people have ttried that at least twice but no one is helping them. That's the scoop of what's going on,.

Hey Emewtwo,

I will pass along your feedback, although I can't really guarantee any changes in regards to new forum rules. It may seem at times that these technical issues, as you mentioned i.e. Avatars, are being put on the back bu0rner but I can assure you that they are definitely being addressed as we move forward in this phase of the Beta.

Thank you for your feedback and your support during this exciting time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prof. Capybara

Lumpy Space Princess

"MAH BEANS!"

Basically, people are getting mad at the new rule changes and whenever they have their avatars messed up they ask for help but no one helps them. I understand the new rule will never be changed and people m ust go to the Support Center for help, but a couple people have ttried that at least twice but no one is helping them. That's the scoop of what's going on,.

I feel that the support system is a very convoluted process that isn't ideal, especially bearing in mind this is a kids forum and you need a newbie friendly interface for contacting support. It also takes a very long time to get a response, and even then it's a very automated/generic response.

Roleplaying right now is unattractive because even original ideas hybridising the pokemon concept are being locked/closed even though they are not advertising in any way shape or form.

This is what I mean:-

Ultimately, all role-playing/fan-fiction content should take place in the Pokemon world. Moving forward, we'd like to avoid content involving characters or themes which do not typically appear in the Pokemon universe, <strike>such as cross-overs.</strike>

This short paragraph sums it up that little crushing weight. Forget that crossovers are mentioned specifically, but the phrasing states that unless its the ball-and-stick pokemon trainer adventure, it's typically disallowed. While I'm understanding that crossovers are disallowed (because of advertising and yadda yadda), original content that doesn't conflict with third party advertising should not.

And also, what's wrong with Nintendo themed crossovers?

My two cents.

Archived