Pokemon AR searcher coming to Nintendo eshop?!

giratina519

On the Japanese Pokemon website was announced that the Pokemon AR searcher was coming to the Nintendo 3ds eshop along with the pokedex 3d pro, an update to the pokedex3d that included the entire national dex, including the new kyurems. Is anyone else interested and are they going to be free? These should be coming to the eshop with Pokemon black and white2.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, but the pokedex pro is said to be about $15.00(¥300)

I didn't think it was going to cost money (especially that much), but it does all 649 pokemon in it so I guess thats kind of okay

I hope the price is reduced by the time of release. I am looking forward to those apps along with bw2

I hope the price is reduced by the time of release. I am looking forward to those apps along with bw2

I hopeits FREE!!!

It won't be. It is has ALL the Pokemon of the national dex. It would cost too much to make to just give away. Sorry. ):

It won't be. It is has ALL the Pokemon of the national dex. It would cost too much to make to just give away. Sorry. ):

yeah I figured that as well

The ar searcher will allow players to transfer the Pokemon caught in the app to the Pokemon bw2 games.

The ar searcher is like face raiders with Pokemon. Tornadus, thundurus, and landorus also get sacred beast forms.

The ar searcher is like face raiders with Pokemon. Tornadus, thundurus, and landorus also get sacred beast forms.

I know, but I can't help but think about it

There are many things Pokemon that people want on 3ds. If you have an idea, post on my other topic about what Pokemon games are wanted on the 3ds.

from the looks of it I thought it was going to be upwards from 5 bucks, but now its more enticing

I am looking forward to it anyway. New experiences are what makes Pokemon an immortal franchise.

No, they are paid applications.

Dang.I want them to be Free....

Sorry. Too expensive to develop to just give away.

I hopeits FREE!!!

Give up already... * facepalms*

from the looks of it I thought it was going to be upwards from 5 bucks, but now its more enticing

I am looking forward to it anyway. New experiences are what makes Pokemon an immortal franchise.

true I mean look at Conquest

The addictive power of conquest!!!! Spent an entire night playing... If my 3ds's battery life was longer, I would have played more XD .

The ********* power of conquest!!!! Spent an entire night playing... If my 3ds's battery life was longer, I would have played more XD .

sadly I've yet to play Conquest, but i've heard good things about it plus I'm intested because it reminds me of advance wars (something I missed out on)

Archived