Black and White 2 Teams!

EvieBean1234

Sort of spoilers. Just for what Pokemon there are.

So, what teams are you guys thinking about using? I'm waiting for the U.S. version on October 7th, but I'm too nerdy to simply wait. So of course, I'm picking out my team, I'm making gijinkas of each and every member, doing extensive research on which nature is best for each one, etc. So for my team I'm thinking:

Choose Tepig, but only use it until I can get Litwick/Volcarona. And then, when I finish, my team will be;

Trick the Chandelure: Modest or Quiet Nature, with Flash Fire Ability

Nala the Volcarona: Modest or Mild Nature

Anuba the Lucario: Mild or Rash Nature, with Inner Focus

Tycho the Eelektross: Brave or Lonely Nature

Eeyore the Vaporeon: Modest or Mild Nature

And the sixth Pokemon I'm unsure about. The options are:

Avia the Lilligant: Modest or Mild Nature, with Chlorophyll

Haley the Leavanny: Lonely or Naughty Nature, with Swarm

Frost the Whimsicott: Timid or Naive Nature, with Infiltrator

Lumi the Kroododile: Adamant or Naught Nature, with Intimidate

Friva the Flygon: Adamant or Jolly Nature

Click the Galvantula: Hasty or Naive Nature, with Compoundeyes

Any ideas?

((P.S. The Natures and Abilities are just for my dream team, I know I probably won't get them. Maybe one or two? XD ))

Also, my nicknames:

Trick, because according to the Pokedex, Litwick lure trainers off paths in dark routes by pretending to be candles/flashlights.

Nala, because Lion King, that's why. Plus I wanted a sort of exotic sounding name, because Volcarona looks like some gigantic bug you'd find in the rainforests or something XD

Anuba, derived from Anubis, the Egyptian God, who has a human body and the head of a jackel (Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm a little shaky on my Egyptian gods)

Tycho, after Tycho Brahe. Yeah, the astronomer. Tynamo just makes me think of Tycho.

Eeyore, Eevee, eh, vaguely similar. I guess naming it Evie would work too. They're almost the exact same. We'll see. But I like the sound of Eeyore.

The rest have no particular origin or reason, except for Click and Lumi.

Lumi, because in an RP I have someone who works for Team Plasma, and is therefore a CROOK named Lumi.

Click, because I named a Joltik I caught in the original White Click, but never got around to using it.

I usually evvenly split up my team between physical and special attackers and try to cover all weakness (according to gym leaders and other important fights) so I think Flygon would be good.

also what does gajinkas mean

I'd switch that volcanra for a hydreigon,metagross,tyranitar,dragonite,or weavile.Just saying,your team has 2 pokemon that are weak to water and rock types,And that can be a problem against terrakion teams.

Its an in-game team, isn't it?

still,there's a water type gym,full of water type pokemon,water type trainers,and a water type gym leader named marlon(I think.),plus fishermen scattered across the region,who use water type pokemon...so 2 fire types isn't a good idea.however,this is a suggestion...not a top matter.so evie,do what you want.not what I want.

P.S. did you know eeyore is the name of a glum donkey in winnie the pooh,which does not match vaporeons personality.just saying.....

Thats probably the biggest problem when thinking of teams, Marlon a Wailord, a Jellicent, and another pokemon. With this team that battle seems like its going to take forever

Its an in-game team, isn't it?

still,there's a water type gym,full of water type pokemon,water type trainers,and a water type gym leader named marlon(I think.),plus fishermen scattered across the region,who use water type pokemon...so 2 fire types isn't a good idea.however,this is a suggestion...not a top matter.so evie,do what you want.not what I want.

P.S. did you know eeyore is the name of a glum donkey in winnie the pooh,which does not match vaporeons personality.just saying.....

good point, EvieBeam are you going to use substitutes in order to get through the difficult parts of the game

Ditto turns itself into a worse version of whatever it sees. You would only ever use it for breeding.

I t has Imposter and its greater.AND I HATE THIS sENTENCE UP THERE PLEASE EDIT IT.[Not Saint 5]

Sort of spoilers. Just for what Pokemon there are.

So, what teams are you guys thinking about using? I'm waiting for the U.S. version on October 7th, but I'm too nerdy to simply wait. So of course, I'm picking out my team, I'm making gijinkas of each and every member, doing extensive research on which nature is best for each one, etc. So for my team I'm thinking:

Choose Tepig, but only use it until I can get Litwick/Volcarona. And then, when I finish, my team will be;

Trick the Chandelure: Modest or Quiet Nature, with Flash Fire Ability

Nala the Volcarona: Modest or Mild Nature

Anuba the Lucario: Mild or Rash Nature, with Inner Focus

Tycho the Eelektross: Brave or Lonely Nature

Eeyore the Vaporeon: Modest or Mild Nature

And the sixth Pokemon I'm unsure about. The options are:

Avia the Lilligant: Modest or Mild Nature, with Chlorophyll

Haley the Leavanny: Lonely or Naughty Nature, with Swarm

Frost the Whimsicott: Timid or Naive Nature, with Infiltrator

Lumi the Kroododile: Adamant or Naught Nature, with Intimidate

Friva the Flygon: Adamant or Jolly Nature

Click the Galvantula: Hasty or Naive Nature, with Compoundeyes

Any ideas?

((P.S. The Natures and Abilities are just for my dream team, I know I probably won't get them. Maybe one or two? XD ))

are you choosing between litwick and volcarona or are you going to use both

I think that I'll replace Volcarona with Braviary/Gigalith, and choose Lilligant as my 6th. What do you guys think?

I've seen the boss fights in the game and they aren't friendly to grass types. Krookadile, Galvantula, and Flygon seem like good, if not decent, alternitives.

Hmm... Flygon or Krookodile, because I already have an Electric Type. They're both ground type, so... Dark or Dragon?

Actually, I think I'll do Flygon and Braviary. With that team, I don't have any Pokemon who have a double-weakness, and their shared weaknesses are only shared between two.

Iris's gym was obnoxios in white. So for the next game I'm picking up an axew just because of dragon types.

iris is the new champ,just to let you know...

Iris's gym was obnoxios in white. So for the next game I'm picking up an axew just because of dragon types.

iris is the new champ,just to let you know...

Yeah I know. I'm not looking to the battle.

Archived