Sign in to follow this  
mnm12345

Conquest/Black and White2 thread (Dont get this one locked guys)

SpiralBreeze

Well, I had never gotten any before then! So maybe it was a freak occurrence, I don't know. I haven't seen one since then either... I'm so angry, my son spilled grape juice on the table in the basement (that's our livingroom/game room) and ruined my new deck and game mat... now I have to go to Walmart and see if they have anymore, I went on Tuesday and they were sold out of ALL the booster packs, only MTG was there... who even plays magic anymore?! Well, technically my boyfriend does... but he's old school.

When the new expansion came out, I went the day AFTER they came out and they were sold out of the theme decks! I do enjoy the new format though... suspiciously like MTG. What I don't like is that it's now EASIER to steal the pack inside. There were a bunch of empty ones on the shelf, and it's right next to the register, of course it's the one they DON'T ever use.

Maybe I'll go Monday morning. So sad... those things are 11.99! The cards inside the box were all stuck together and nasty looking... and of course stank like rancid grapejuice. I forget which deck it was too! UGH! I just beat the BF with it! It was such a nice one, that Beedrill card in their ROCKS! I was knocking Pokémon out left and right! Maybe I should see if I can make a Bedrill centric deck.

P.S. The new BSB song, "In a World Like This" is awesome, and truly speaks of the current times.

kdoll154

That really sucks...

spiritbomb102

hey spiral hows it going

SpiralBreeze

Hey Spirit, long time no see, how have you been?

Saints5

I went to Target on Saturday and I was surprised that about half of their shelf thing for tcgs was pure Pokémon.

BTW I don't want to make a new thread, but would anyone that has a 3DS want to trade FCs? I only have kdoll's and giratina's and I want to get more people's that I know a bit more before I go on sites for help on games.

kdoll154
I went to Target on Saturday and I was surprised that about half of their shelf thing for tcgs was pure Pokémon.

BTW I don't want to make a new thread, but would anyone that has a 3DS want to trade FCs? I only have kdoll's and giratina's and I want to get more people's that I know a bit more before I go on sites for help on games.

Ikr?Also,love the signature!

Saints5

I've been playing a lot of Animal Crossing so I thought that a new sig from their would be good. BTW which part did you mean, the Target or the 3DS FC part?

kdoll154

3DS Fc.I want to send more notes to other people!

SpiralBreeze

The same thing happens at Walmart, it's mostly Pokémon, which always gets sold out, and the rest is MTG, and random baseball cards and such. They even have My Little Pony cards sometimes. The nice thing is, that if you're trying to collect older collections of Pokémon, sometimes Walmart bundles a whole bunch of packs and loose cards in these clear acrylic cases, I don't know what the exact price is, but have a look.

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers,

This thread seems to be going off-topic again. Please refrain from discussing games that are unrelated to Pokémon.

Thanks!

GlaceonGirl2

Sorry Prof... I will try...

SpiralBreeze

They're closing the Dream World! WHAT!? I am so sad! And, to make things more difficult, they aren't allowing you to change the c gear, poke dex skins, or Musicals! WHAT GIVES!? This makes me so upset, I should AT least be able to grow berries for my game, and change the appearance of things!

Battler077
They're closing the Dream World! WHAT!? I am so sad! And, to make things more difficult, they aren't allowing you to change the c gear, poke dex skins, or Musicals! WHAT GIVES!? This makes me so upset, I should AT least be able to grow berries for my game, and change the appearance of things!

wha, wha, wha, whaaaattt???! They are closing Dream World??? oh, man. i hope they close it just for maintenance and not permanently.

GlaceonGirl2

I haven't been able to try that yet!

Battler077

and they are also closing Rating Mode in Wi-Fi Random Matchups! however, Free Battles will be still available.

SpiralBreeze

It's horrible! My berries, my Poké Dolls, I'm so close to completing the collection for my Black Version Home. All I'm saying is, they better move all the stuff we have in our houses and make it available in our X and Y places. I'm gonna go on Dream World now. My goal is to get all the dolls and furniture before it gets shut down... so sad.

Battler077

well when has been released PGL? i don´t remember. and how long did it last?

SpiralBreeze

They said it was released in 2010. So the Japanese have had it for 3 years, I don't know about us, cause I only started playing Pokémon Black in March of 2012.

mnm12345

I JUST FOUNT A POKEMON YELLOW GAME SIMULATOR FOR MY PC ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD NOW ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Brendan

Yeah so you guys can call me Brendan now, I have a ** page called Brendan master of the Hoenn League :D

SpiralBreeze

Um... sure thing Brendan, and you can call my Spiral. I'll always be Spiral.

Now, it's a simulator? Not an emulator? I played Ruby on an emulator. Twas fun. You could **** it up as big as you wanted. In fact I think I have an Black Rom on this iMac... hmm, yes I seem to recall.

How have you been by the way? I need to get more Pokémon card folios. I have cards just sitting in boxes waiting to be put in a folio to be admired and revered. Yes, revered!

Battler077

i also think he means emulator because there´s no game simulators, there´s flight simulators(and other stuff). and what do you think about Pokémon Link?

SpiralBreeze

Pokémon Link? What do you mean link? Like the Global Link?

Battler077
Pokémon Link? What do you mean link? Like the Global Link?

no,it´s a 3-in-a-row-like game for DS.

SpiralBreeze

Ah. I've never seen it. I was kinda hoping we'd get that Pokémon typing game with the mini keyboard!

Battler077

does anyone going to play the last Black 2/White 2 Wi-Fi Tournament?

Sign in to follow this