Sign in to follow this  
mnm12345

Conquest/Black and White2 thread (Dont get this one locked guys)

Battler077

i hope Lucario comes back too. he(or she?)´s so good. and instead of Red, they should put Hilbert/Hilda and/or a Villain team grunt.

mnm12345

I liked red in it lol I unlocked Shadow and he is one of my favorite chars

Battler077
I liked red in it lol I unlocked Shadow and he is one of my favorite chars

hey mnm12345 if you play SSBB online, pass me your Nickname and FC. im my signature you can find mine. check post 6424.

SpiralBreeze

I don't particularly care for mega man, an old friend of mine used to play the mp3's in the car of it, straight from the 16 bit video game... ugh, so annoying. At least Pokémon gets better quality orchestral music.

Battler077

i hope they make another epic intro music like the Brawl one. you can find it in my sig.

kdoll154
Mega man is gonna be in super smash bros :D

If you watch the video to the end,a yellowish devilish fiend shall materialize...

Saints5

Do you guys know what it is? I'm thinking that it might be Packman, but that's just a guess.

kdoll154

It's yellow devil from mega man.

kdoll154

Um,bump,And I want to put my character wish list up for ssb4!

5.Bowser Jr.

I think he needs some screen time.Plus he has a giant **************** of the possibilities!

4.zoroark or some other pokemon.

Hey,lucario's most likely going to be replaced.Zoroark would be great replacement.Or it may some other pokemon.

3.chrono

Hailing from chrono trigger,I think square enix could let him in.His final smash could be lightning!

2.Skull kid

From the zelda universe,i think it would be a great addition to add skull kid to ssb4.Of course,he will have majora's mask on.

1.Oliver

You probably haven't heard of ni no kuni,wrath of the white witch.Now namco bandai is working with nintendo,I think oliver could get in ssb4.He first debut in the japan only DS game,ni no kuni black ash mage or something like that.I think if he get's in,his final smash will be burning heart.

Edited by kdoll154

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers!

This thread seems to be getting a bit off-topic. Please steer the conversation back to the intended topic of the thread.

Thanks for playing!

kdoll154

Sure.Looks like MNM is going to have a field day when he comes back...

Saints5

So, are you guys going to do the PGL battle competition? If you get a high ranking you get 15 beries for the DW.

Calvin-Cool

Don't mean to surprise you guys. But does anyone here play SWTOR(Star Wars The Old Republic)?

EDIT: Do say if you play any vaguely Pokemon-related game online,maybe like smash bros or something else which is a MMO(not on 3DS or Wii) I mean like this game. Its a PC MMO,so I am looking for famous PC MMOs to play.

Edited by Calvin-Cool

SpiralBreeze

What kind of berries do you get? Cause they have yet to release 6 more berries. Starf, Petaya, Lansat, Ganlon, Enigma, and Apicot. Does anyone think we'll be getting these berries before October?

Mod_Poplar

Calvin Cool,

Please keep this your posts in this thread on-topic. All discussion here on the forums should be Pokémon-related. Discussion of other games is not permitted.

Calvin-Cool
Calvin Cool,

Please keep this your posts in this thread on-topic. All discussion here on the forums should be Pokémon-related. Discussion of other games is not permitted.

Okay Prof.

Battler077

There will be another way to get Meloetta in B2/W2?

SpiralBreeze

Hmm, good question. See, I feel that the month before they release the new game, they should have a free for all of downloads, so you can get all the stuff for your games that you missed. But of course, that's wishful thinking again. It would be nice.

Now, berries, anyone know anything about those last 6 berries? ANYONE? I do love planting berries.

GlaceonGirl2

I don't know...

Saints5
Now, berries, anyone know anything about those last 6 berries? ANYONE? I do love planting berries.

They'll probably be released in the PGL battle competitions.

GlaceonGirl2

That could be...

SpiralBreeze

Oh Poképoop, that means I have to get them from Japanese kid! Oh well, that's how I get all my other berries.

kdoll154

I CAN NEVER GO THAT LONG WITHOUT THESE FORUMS AGAIN!Good arceus it's back up...

Can i say,"*******"

edit:what's wrong with saying banana?

SpiralBreeze

I think that was the reason why the forums were down, because of the filtration system. ******* Or Nanab berry. On that note, I'm going to the Dream World to plant Berries, I only have some thing like 25 more Poké Dolls to collect to have all the ones in the catalogue!

kdoll154

No,they didn't.ARRGGGHHH I feel horrible today...

Sign in to follow this