Conquest/Black and White2 thread (Dont get this one locked guys)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saints5

• SpiralBreeze

• mnm12345

• leader1234567

SpiralBreeze

Wifi is awesome. You know what song is stuck in my head? Brock singing "Jenny, oh Jenny, Joy, oh Joy, a one woman's man's what I wanna be, cause there's two perfect girls for me."

SpiralBreeze

True. But do they get the highest stats that way or does it matter, are they calculated at the end of level 100 after all EV's are obtained?

SpiralBreeze

It would totally suck if there was a stat difference depending if you waited or not to evolve like I did waiting for Growlithe to get Heat Wave so I could use the Fire Stone on him.

I kept him unevolved so he could recive the benefits of the eviolite stone, sure he is a tad slower than other fire and ghost types, but he has a ton more bulk with the eviolite than a fully evolved shandulure

SpiralBreeze

It's a real pain, I made my Chandelure by using an entire box of Litwick to breed and breed until I got near perfect stats I think my Chandelure has three or four stats that are 31 IV's, I forget.

I have one, but I don't remember if I had a DW Bagon in White or anything that can breed with Salamence in White 2, wait are Hydreigon and Salamence in the same egg group?

I have mine on Pokecheck too, so I can clone it off o there if you want, its already EV trained and if I remember acurately, it has 31 IVs for Speed