Sign in to follow this  
mnm12345

Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

Fred2222

I know how to stay in the DW over an hour!

When you are in the Island of Dream's it well say ''You have been in the DW over an hour now'' then click ''Stay in DW'' It well let you stay in the DW. It well say that every 2-3 mins. It well not let you stay in the DW if you are not on the island of Dreams so you have to go real fast back there.

(To get the most dream points you have to play with every Pokemon you find then click ''Go back to your home'' in the top right corner of the screen when you are at the tree of dreams. Then go back to the dream bridge and it well let you go back to the island of dreams. The Pokemon well go away after going back to the island of dreams 5-7 times)\

Also look! www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pokemon-black-and-white-2/#en-us/characters

leader1234567

I know how to stay in the DW over an hour!

When you are in the Island of Dream's it well say ''You have been in the DW over an hour now'' then click ''Stay in DW'' It well let you stay in the DW. It well say that every 2-3 mins. It well not let you stay in the DW if you are not on the island of Dreams so you have to go real fast back there.

(To get the most dream points you have to play with every Pokemon you find then click ''Go back to your home'' in the top right corner of the screen when you are at the tree of dreams. Then go back to the dream bridge and it well let you go back to the island of dreams. The Pokemon well go away after going back to the island of dreams 5-7 times)\

Also look! www.pokemonblackwhite.com/pokemon-black-and-white-2/#en-us/characters

Wow over 1 hour......

SpiralBreeze

I beat the first story of Conquest and now I am angry. Why do you loose all your Pokémon and the dudes, and EVERYTHING! WHAT THE HECK NINTENDO!

leader1234567

I beat the first story of Conquest and now I am angry. Why do you loose all your Pokémon and the dudes, and EVERYTHING! WHAT THE HECK NINTENDO!

Dont have to be Mad......

Kaizmat_Khaos

Hello Spiral, the troll from last night is still trying to mess with me on a personal level. I have said some things and I think I may get banned because of what I said. I cannot get him to stop, not even the mods are trying to help, he just keeps messing with me..

leader1234567

Hello Spiral, the troll from last night is still trying to mess with me on a personal level. I have said some things and I think I may get banned because of what I said. I cannot get him to stop, not even the mods are trying to help, he just keeps messing with me..

Who? Me?

Fred2222

It let me get 700 DW points in one day!

Also the PGL let's me see if I got a trade on the GTS! (My Latios came in)

leader1234567

Latios-Latias

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Spiral that is the point

Fred2222

Who? Me?

Does anyone know how to get to the thick grass in route 18?

Kaizmat_Khaos

Who? Me?

No, not you, the pikachu guy.

leader1234567

Spiral that is the point

Hmmmm. AApikachu I am the JUDGE!!!! ok you messed with Shaymindragon

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

UM no he said he worked at WoW then I visited there, and he was lying

SpiralBreeze

Shall I leave now? In other news... Black and White 2 are coming out Oct 7!

leader1234567

UM no he said he worked at WoW then I visited there, and he was lying

What is Wow

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Black and white 2 is pretty fun

Fred2222

Spiral let's talk on my ''I need more Pokemon thread''

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

World of warcraft

leader1234567

HMMM.....KaizmatKhaos show me little proof and AApikachuAA if you have any.

Kaizmat_Khaos

World of warcraft

You do not listen at all. I am a video game designer and tester. I do not work for just one company, and I am currently studying fo my Masters at Devry, so I am not working for any company at the moment. End of discussion. Oh, and fix your grammatical use of the word "an".

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Wait an second

Kaizmat_Khaos

Wait an second

Wait a second.

SpiralBreeze

I'm gonna go watch Masterpiece Mystery...

Ciao!

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Bye ********************************************************

Kaizmat_Khaos

I am thinking about my third chapter wright now. So far I think it will be great, but I I have realized that it will be one of the longer chapters. I need to still work out a few bits of the story.