Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

mnm12345

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Apollo!

Nice. I love Conquest! I'm not that much farther than where I was the other day though.

Hey! I read the book Fear last week. (The 5th book in the Gone Series.) Have you read it yet?

Hey Lucario! Yeah, I read that book like a week before I got out of school. I absolutely LOVE that series now. It has just the right balance of action, emotion, and plain old disturbingness. It's just amazing.

Im doing a super long story in conquest right now, I finally got to use Hanbei and Kanbei!!!! They're not in the main story for some reason...

I'm gonna be doing laundry for at least another hour I have to wai for a dryer! Blah. I'm washing EVERYTHING in my apt so this way I can pack it all away.

As soon as I get this other stuff drying I'm gonna play conquest.

Yes it does. you just have to get the game when it comes out in your country. If you order the game from Japan to play on an American 3DS or DSi, it wont work. Those DS's are region locked.

Yes it does. you just have to get the game when it comes out in your country. If you order the game from Japan to play on an American 3DS or DSi, it wont work. Those DS's are region locked.

Correct.They are COUNTRY locked.

I'm so tired... And I still need to make four pans of brownies for a brownie volcano. I managed to open up the grass city and the water city but when I was trying to train charmander it wouldn't let me hit the Pokemon at all! I wish there was a game guide.

I gotta be at work by like 730 800 to make BROWNIE VOLCANO! Woo hoo! Yay! And yummy. I wish I had a Magmar figurine I'd totally put him in there as a surprise.

Now all of a sudden my son wants to graduate from preschool tomorrow, so I'm not going to my site, I have to go to his and watch his crummy show instead of watch the Hawaiian show and have BBQ and make the Brownie Volcano.

Archived