Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

SpiralBreeze

I just checked a currency converter, today the USD and AUD are about the same price. Which means if you paid my price you'd pay 30.81. A 20 dollar increase is a lot. I'd say hold out until you can get it used.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiralBreeze

• mnm12345

• leader1234567

• Fred2222

SpiralBreeze

Alright well, I'm going to bed. Have a good night!

CharizardM, let me know tomorrow if you'd like a preview of what I have so far for your fanfic ok?

SpiralBreeze

Wow, if you knew someone in the states, they could probably ship it to you flat rate cheaper than that.

SlayerAbsol

I'll be saving my money. I don't intend to spend half of it in one place. Or at least, not until I can get a job.

SpiralBreeze

Yeah, I'm looking to move on up in my agency, there is an opening for a full time position. It's pretty much the same rate but I'd making double since it's 7.5 hours instead of 4.

Wow, if you knew someone in the states, they could probably ship it to you flat rate cheaper than that.

It wouldn't work because it is region locked, but I can get European games and even get those events as well as Australia events.

SpiralBreeze

Oh really? Man... that really sucks. So how is everyone playing the Japanese Black and White 2 on their DS's?

SpiralBreeze

I don't know maybe he's in Japan?

How are you doing?

Im battling people in black city right now. Then once all my daily stuff is done I'm gonna play Conquest or figure out how to play it at least.

EvieBean1234

Morning

So has anybody gotten any word on a more specific release date for BW2 in the U.S.? All the sites I follow for news on it update waaay too slowly.