• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpiralBreeze

• mnm12345

• leader1234567

• Fred2222

CharizardM

Rescue teams will be able to have members from different classes (A trainer can be on the same team as a gijinka and / or a rescue team pokemon).

SpiralBreeze

All right, well write up all the logistics, I think you're ready to go, I'm honestly not too good with role plays, so beyond this I can't really help you.

I would say this, make sure you write up a good background story for everything.

Spiral there are tons of universal codes, but they're all single-use, so I'd save them for the harder stories.

SpiralBreeze

Ah. I gotcha, cause there was a code for Dratini in my box, I was just wondering if the codes from GameStop were not single use.

SpiralBreeze

Indeed Fred, I'm working on that fanfic that Day challenged me too. It's quite angsty, but I'm trying to write it all nice like so I can actually post it on here.

SpiralBreeze

Well Fred, the first chapter is now posted, the other one was just the prologue, go read it will give you something to do.

SpiralBreeze

Oh, ok then, well Saints, YOU go read then! It's in the Role PLay section, A Song for The End of Days. it's Daykora's challenge.

SpiralBreeze

Alright... no problem. That's cool. It's been a slow couple of days huh? A lot of people must be on vacation or something, or all playing Conquest... I should be doing that cause I still have no idea how to play it really... I'll figure it out eventually.

I went to Gamestop to see if they had it but they didn't. I also went to Wal-Mart but they didn't have it either. Oh well, at least I found out that I can preorder BW2 at Gamestop

Yeah, conquest has taken up most of my time lately.... It's a bit different, but not really difficult once it teaches you everything. If you need any help, let me know, I've played SW2 Empires dozens of times, so I know exactly how to mobilize and place the right officer in the right places.

But not tonight, for I'm off to bed/staying up writing my fic. G'night!

SpiralBreeze

Night Apollo.

Saints, the GameStop by me didn't have Conquest, and I got the LAST one at Walmart today, it was all the way in the back on the wrong price tag too!

SpiralBreeze

I posted a couple of times cause I was stuck, but someone said is that all i can write is romances, it's NOT a romance.

I mean how can it be a romance if N is just so unsociable?

SpiralBreeze

Honestly it's confusing for me cause I've never played anything but regular old Pokémon, but it looks totally cute, which of course is not a boys reason to make a game purchase. It does teach you as you go through though. It's very different and seems interesting so far, so I'm gonna stick to it and see what happens. Hopefully once I'm comfortable with the game mechanics I can better play.