Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

mnm12345

And when are you gonna tell her that you have an internet wife? Hmm? And a set of twins? Who's gonna tell the boys? Apollo might be able to handle it, but Lit, he'll go mad!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And when are you gonna tell her that you have an internet wife? Hmm? And a set of twins? Who's gonna tell the boys? Apollo might be able to handle it, but Lit, he'll go mad!

Oh carp I forgot bout...... Um....... Lit son dont k*ll me

*Hides under desk*

Wanna hear something funny? I tucked in Slowking, and I'm listening to Telephone by Lady Gaga and Slowking is following the beat! So cute!

Here is my idea:

The people who lived on three different planets lived in peace with each other until a fourth planet (known as the Darklands) appeared. The people and pokemon who lived in the Darklands started to attack the other planets. Trainers, Gijinkas, and Rescue team Pokemon started to work together to stop the destruction and rescue teams were formed. Will they be able to stop the attacks or, will their homes be destroyed?

Classes:

Trainers: Trainers work with their pokemon to win battles and solve problems. They are able to use items like potions and full heals but, they can be in big trouble if they are seperated from their pokemon. Trainers will only be able to have one pokemon.

Gijinkas: Gijinkas have the power of both pokemon and trainers and can use almost any item. Their attacks are not as strong as a pokemon's attacks.

Rescue team Pokemon: These pokemon don't have trainers. They are able to use items like lum berries and reviver seeds but, they can't solve some problems.

What?!?!? *starts having mental breakdown* How could you not tell me this? *reveals he was only pretending* I'm okay with it lol, but Lit....

I'm so sorry Apollo dear, but your father, well he's... I suppose the kinder word is, exploring his options.

*Spiral bursts into tears, her lace handkerchief giving her little comfort.*

OOPS! I lie! I have a Dream World Chincou already! hahaha! Good thing I checked my Pokedex and boxes! It's male and Quirky it's moves are bubble, thunder wave, flail, and amnesia. You want it Apollo?

It's either gotta be female so I can breed the ability or a modest male in a pinch. Otherwise the stats aren't good for a Lanturn.... Oh well, I gotta start getting on the Dream World more often.

Here is my idea:

The people who lived on three different planets lived in peace with each other until a fourth planet (known as the Darklands) appeared. The people and pokemon who lived in the Darklands started to attack the other planets. Trainers, Gijinkas, and Rescue team Pokemon started to work together to stop the destruction and rescue teams were formed. Will they be able to stop the attacks or, will their homes be destroyed?

Classes:

Trainers: Trainers work with their pokemon to win battles and solve problems. They are able to use items like potions and full heals but, they can be in big trouble if they are seperated from their pokemon. Trainers will only be able to have one pokemon.

Gijinkas: Gijinkas have the power of both pokemon and trainers and can use almost any item. Their attacks are not as strong as a pokemon's attacks.

Rescue team Pokemon: These pokemon don't have trainers. They are able to use items like lum berries and reviver seeds but, they can't solve some problems.

Is there anybody who likes my roleplay idea?

Hey Apollo, how many codes are there currently that are universal for Conquest? I got it today and started, I have yet to move on to the next Kingdom cause I wanted to play Dream World.

Sorry Charizard!

I honestly don't like the idea of Gijinkas, but that's just me.

I'm just curious as to one thing though, is all this action happening Star Wars style on space ships or on terra firma?

Archived