Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

mnm12345

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is getting B/W 2?

Im getting Black-2 in English.

Im getting White 2

sORRY i Lied im getting White-2.I like sammurott and water is effective aggainste firetype White Kruyem.

I'm getting Black 2 for myself and white 2 for my sister since she plays white.

I'm up to the part in Conquest where you need to head over to the next kingdom. It's gonna take me a while to get used to this style of game play it's all very confusing to me.

Created my Pokemon White 2 thread but I can't post much in it until my copy arrives. It's being delivered right the way across the globe so I don't know how long it will be till I get it.

I am thinking about making a roleplay but, I don't know where to post my idea.

I was comtemplating creating a thread there for plot ideas to be thrown out there and such, but neevr got around to it.

(Love your username, lol.)

When I ordered the japanes Pokemon calendar from japan it took six weeks and it came to me opened because they looked for illegal substances in it.

When I ordered the japanes Pokemon calendar from japan it took six weeks and it came to me opened because they looked for illegal substances in it.

Wow

Here is my idea:

The people who lived on three different planets lived in peace with each other until a fourth planet (known as the Darklands) appeared. The people and pokemon who lived in the Darklands started to attack the other planets. Trainers, Gijinkas, and Rescue team Pokemon started to work together to stop the destruction and rescue teams were formed. Will they be able to stop the attacks or, will their homes be destroyed?

Why cant my cuzin leave me alone she sets me up with her friend I liked

*Breaks my Heart*

Now she is setting me up again

*Heart still repairing while nplaying White*

Archived