Pokemon Video Game Chat and Hang out thread

mnm12345

Did Absol run today?

We don't run on the weekends and Fridays. However, I did take a needed nap.

I need to write a Lucian fan-fiction. I love him.

Absol - She would go in the library every single day before we immigrated.... He thinks we are creeping on him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does everyone like those lucifer based names? Lucy, Lucious, Lucian. It means light bearer in Italian. did you know that the statue of liberty is a lucifer?

No. I like his personality. I honestly don't care about the name. Volkner is also cute. >.< I have so many fan-fiction to write. I also am half-way on the latest of Paradox Routine, and have a chapter I have been meaning to upload in a while. I should also be working on Angel Project.

Anyways. I love the fact Sinnoh has a Library. And all the cute Sinnoh guys. Slayer is out, peace!

Battle subway isn't that hard, I've gotten up to 24 on the super singles train. You just need a balanced team with 3 capable pokes. Avoid suicide spikers like Forretress, they're just dead weight. Always carry a rest stopper. (Anything that can beat an annoying Cofagrigus or Whiscash that uses rest.)

I'm trying to work on this one chapter that I've been working on since MARCH. Oh it's been driving me crazy. I need it to sound innocent... like Ash is doing the right thing, but then BAM! I don't know.

Morning Apollo!

How many stories are there in the game?

I think I might go to Walmart to get it, now I want to play too!

Hey guys!

Wow Apollo! You must have a lot of free time... I have Conquest too, but I've only captured 8 or 9 kingdoms I think. Do you know if there's way to make warriors leave after you've recruited them?

You should Spiral, it's really really fun!

I know, not like I have anything better to do with my time anyway.

I'm still stuck on that one chapter... 3 months... god, I could never make a writing deadline in real life.

I'm still leveling up my Pokémon in Black to level 100, I wanna do that new tourny that I think pop put up.

My Chandelure is Level 100 now yay! It's Special Attack is the highest it can possibly be!

Archived