Leaving Supporters on the field until the end of the turn.

DarkStar20

One of my pet peeves in pokemon is when people discard their supporter when they play it, instead of following the rules and leaving it out until the end of their turn.

That being said, this Online game discards your supporter when it's played. Can we get that fixed so that it stays next to your active pokemon for the duration of your turn? (Would be a shame to reinforce bad habits.)

Other than that and a few small lag spikes, I got hooked right into beating all three leagues this morning, thanks for making this, it was fun!

(ps. I know you probobly can't answer this, however, is there any chance we may see this on Wii-Ware someday? You guys could generate a ton of interest off of that download!)

-Jason Schelin

(DarkStar20)

Hi DarkStar20,

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the game. As far as supporter cards going straight to the discard pile, this is in fact one of the official rule changes with BNW. You might also note that there are other changes already in as well. However please keep the feedback coming!

Yep. The TCGO applies Black and White rules, and one of them is discard the supporters when are played.

Edit: Oops, ninja'd

Archived