Sign in to follow this  
SlayerAbsol

Terms for a Fan-Web-Comic

SlayerAbsol

Hmmmm..... PSP. (Yeah, that's the abbreviation for the game.) It is really old as well. Called Phantasy Star Portable. Chose a species, chance your looks, and fight like a boss with a CAST name Vivianne. Again, really old, but they still sell it. I can crush you in Dissidia. 2 level 100's and 3 level 89s. I already defeated Feral Chaos level 95. Just battling for fun.

It works on 360. I count them as the same thing. *doesn't see difference* but after nine years, it has gone extinct. Also, it is very tidious, and you can only win by leveling extremely high. I prefer the March/Salsa/Viola tactic on the game. Also, echos and Harmony chains took me a month to solve, it doesn't give a lot of explanaton. It is one of the most girly games on the planet. However, Game Informer gave it a 9.8 out of 10 when it first came out.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm drawing Walter now....... I had to draw you on a sprate area so you could be shown. Sorry.

Litwickfan11

That's Fine. I think it's odd for me that No One is online now on Birth by Sleep... Phantasy Star, It looked interesting, and Class of Heros does too... So basically it is a Good, but very feminine game then? Also, yes, I know you'l crush me in Dissidia, Who do you have at Lv. 100? WoL I think, and some one else?

SlayerAbsol

Onion Knight. Weak attack, weak defense, but high speed and dodge time. I mostly run around the feild in battle. I know the computers hate me.

Yes, it is in fact so girly, I skip half the cutscenes. One was an hour long and it was just a monolauge of a girl being murder and how she fell in love with the guy she was supposed to be spying on. I actually watched that, and was like:

WHAT IS THIS?! DAYS OF OUR LIVES?! Sadly, I was correct.

Litwickfan11

I was going to say Onion Knight, and Wow...I hate Games with Long Cutscenes they are normally boring or H

SlayerAbsol

Yep, that's half the game, but I'm in love with to battleing. Dissidia is similar, lots of story and odd battle systems. I love figuring them out, now..... Back on topic.

I wonder what Spiral will be like? Hmmmm..... *Yoda ponders*

Litwickfan11

(Quick Q in Out of Context)

Is it VA'd? Yggdra Union on the PSP has wonderful VA.

Well, Yes...Hmm. She's going to cosplay as misty! I bet she will

SpiralBreeze

Name: Emily, everyone know's my real name anyway, I'm not a minor, so it's cool.

Age: 27 You know my real age too guys, not ashamed to like Pokémon!

Gender: I'm a broad. (Sorry i'm just really into that word now.)

Appearence: I look like my avitar in real life...just you know... not stick thin.

Personality: Of course the B word comes to mind, I'm pretentious, can be mean at times, I'm from NYC, so it's ok! I speak my mind and don't care who I tick off.

Why are You at the Convention: Lit knows the answer to that one.

Will You be Cosplaying: No.

What will you be Cosplaying:

Did You come with Somebody Else: Maybe my sister and a couple of her friends... who are heavily into anime.

Would You Read the Manga when it is Updated: Yes

SlayerAbsol

I can picture her being princess Zelda. Then... OHMYGOSHNESS! Think of the awkwardness between her and Pop.

Approved. The first normal person. Nice.... XD One thing though. Anime or Video games? Just so I can write it down.

Litwickfan11

Yes, Spiral's Character will be at the Lemon Booths Slayer, just saying. I can total see a panal like this (Red for me, Green For Spiral)

Uhm, Why are we over here? This stuff is digusting

Well You followed me here

I thought in Lemon, you meant lemonade! It's bad enough my Cousin talks about it 24/7, and with guys too!

Well Dear, that's not the case, if you don't want to be scarred, I suggest you go back

I already have been scarred....

Yes, She is normal! I could also see her as Mistel

SlayerAbsol

Should I be asking what a "Lemon Booth" is?

Litwickfan11

No...You don't want to know. Nice Avi Change

SlayerAbsol

Thanks.

Oh my gosh. Pop turned out awesome.

Litwickfan11

Nice, Very Nice... I have some Lyrics that Muzi loves on my dA... (Muzi loves them...I proud) So, when do you think they will be up?

SlayerAbsol

Page one? Maybe tonight. If I finish Day. If not, tomorrow.

Litwickfan11

Okay, thanks. Man, Frank Really Procrastinated....

SlayerAbsol

No, I really worked hard. Also, his is traditional. Mine's is digital. No scanning, no cleaning or inking.

Litwickfan11

Well, that is true. That is very good. I feel that I'm a better writer than artist. Yea, I want to learn, but writing stories feels natural to me.

SlayerAbsol

I prefer writing, but lack a whole lot of talent. Have you read my wonderful Paradox Routine? my talent is determination to learn. I love learning. I want to go to grad school just to learn!

Litwickfan11

Yes, I feel it is good. Some Chapters could be Merged together, but it is wonderful. Have you read Shadowlight? That is my Original story I'm working on, and Also I am working on a Pokemon FanFiction. It is romance, but not in the lovey dovy happy ending you think.

SlayerAbsol

No.... I haven't had time to sit down and read it. I read slower than you can imagine. *has to read everything twice*

They pass on. I know it. One of them doesn't live...... >_> *guess*

Well, I have to take another break to watch:

LOVE IN THE WILD!

Litwickfan11

Okay Slayer, enjoy the Show... Hmm, I'm just going to guess Will

SlayerAbsol

I was talking about your story, sir. I wouldn't be that mean to my darling Will! (Is a fan-girl of her own character)

Litwickfan11

Oh, wow, you were spot on with the romance part.

leader1234567

if anyone is interested in pokemon online codes, come and take a look at my code card giveaway video!

MODS< STOP THIS ADVERTISING OF YOUTUBE! HE"S RUINING THE RPS :(

WHats the RPS

SlayerAbsol

I can just tell. I study how people type for fun!

Sign in to follow this