LF McD Decks

shayminluvr

The theme deck isnt available by trading, only the Avatar item (the luxury ball shirt) is.

You have to get the code for the thing itself. :/

McD deck? I read something about a McD Promo deck (Power Relay, containing Haxorus, Raichu and Eelektrik amongst others) in the game files, but I haven't seen it in the game yet, nor any information the promo has launched yet.

The theme deck isnt available by trading, only the Avatar item (the luxury ball shirt) is.

You have to get the code for the thing itself. :/

oh then i cant get one :(

McD deck? I read something about a McD Promo deck (Power Relay, containing Haxorus, Raichu and Eelektrik amongst others) in the game files, but I haven't seen it in the game yet, nor any information the promo has launched yet.

I just redeemed a code for the deck and it had Haxorus, Raichu, and Eelektrik. Haxorus is from NV, Raichu ND, and Eels from NV. I was hoping they were from Dark Explorers. It can only be used in trainer challenge and you get the Luxury Ball shirt Matthew69 is wearing. Are there anymore theme decks?

You don't unlock it on here, only in trainer challenge. It's like the Raiders and Shadows theme deck. I don't understand why you can't unlock it on here, since the cards aren't in Dark Explorers.

Archived