The Unofficial Amethyst Pokemon League!

OH MY GOSH! MNM! WHY IS YOUR AVATAR A GIRL!??!??!

WHY ISN'T YOURS A GUY?!?!?!?!??!

I'm not a guy

SO!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangePokemon

• maxoutdragon

• Zephyrsword

• Poke_Ball_1

Poke_Ball_1

OH MY GOSH! MNM! WHY IS YOUR AVATAR A GIRL!??!??!

WHY ISN'T YOURS A GUY?!?!?!?!??!

I'm not a guy

SO!

I just find it weird. It's a good avatar. I just thought it was weird.

maxoutdragon

j1_blockquote_j2 <div class='quote-content-container'><div class='quote-title'>Quote | j1_span class='quoted-name'_j2 maxoutdragon j1_/span_j2 j1_span class='quoted-date'_j2 posted on Jun 19 2012 10:36 AM UTC j1_/span_j2 </div><div class='quote-text'>you dont fc:2838 6157 5811</div></div> j1_/blockquote_j2

Zephyrsword

You can challenge the gyms in any order you like. Remember, most questions are answered in the Rules on the first post. Have fun!

Daykora75

Zephyr, forgot to mention the team I'm using is a WIP. I can still battle anybody who wants to battle, but I'll just have two Pokemon that are different.

Zephyr, forgot to mention the team I'm using is a WIP. I can still battle anybody who wants to battle, but I'll just have two Pokemon that are different.

DAY BATTLE ME HURRY! 4041 2020 3927

Daykora75

... You really should have asked earlier. I'm in the E4 now. I posted on the trade thread, and you didn't respond, so I figured you were off.

Noooooooooooooooooo really? I only have like 30 mins of WiFi for my Ds I have looked for you everywhere but Trading Post for an hour *FacePalm*

Noooooooooooooooooo really? I only have like 30 mins of WiFi for my Ds I have looked for you everywhere but Trading Post for an hour *FacePalm*

Never mind I will have to do it tommorow is 8AM est fine with you?

Poke_Ball_1

I challenge insane insects! but, could you adjust the rules to lv. 100 no legends? I don't have a lot of great low level pokemon

Edit: Also, my fc is 4341 - 4475 - 3352. Can you change that Zephysword?