Need some help with this deck!

eNvato

Sup bro's

Im currently working on a speed jumpluff deck. Im working with 4-3-4 jumpluff line en 3-3 accelgor line.

I have 2 pichus to get my basics up. The opponent can also get his basics up but this wil only be in my advantage beacause of jumpluffs mass attack that does 10x the pokemon in play.

I also have a 2-2 sunflora so i can gt the jumpluffs up asap.

No im kind of stuck because the 2 sunfloras take away two spaces on the bench and i was thinking about getting a metapod to cover the fire weakness cause of his poke body.

That means that already 3 bench spaces are taken by the 2 sunfloras and the metapod and i only have 2 spaces left for jumpluffs and or accelgors.

Do you guys think that i should relese the metapod or one sunflora? or do you guys think ill be fine with only 2 bench spaces left for attackers?

cheers!

take a sunflora away and try some trainer card to get your pokemon

try level ball for accelgor, or other balls

with tropius you can get some pokemon too

The pichus could make you, but they really could break you too. It really can only be used on mainly a player who hasn't played around the HGSS format. Other players will know something's up when you play that pichu. They might take advantage of the situation and only get 1 or 2 basics. Remember, it says MAY, meaning the choice to.

Oh, and also, I think it would be better to switch to Empoleon, since it has that ability and his attack is pretty much the same and jumpluff's.It has higher hp, and they're both stage 2. Also good for the format change.

The thing you seem to be doing is fixing problems with adding some cards, and then ending up with more problems.

First, I'd never play pichu. These are a waste of your prizes! This format, 30HP Pokémon are really easy to knock out. You should rather stock up some Collectors and/or drawing supporters in combination with Random receivers. Works excellent!

Next is Metapod. I was never a big fan om him. His ability is okay, but doesn't rule out any damage. Therefore I'd throw him out. You only have a bench place taken up by a worthless Pokémon.

Collectors in combination with some Level-balls for Jumpluff and some Pokémon Communications is a very strong mix. I'd go with 2 Collectors, 2 Level-balls and 3 P-Com. With that you won't need Sunfloras either.

With that all said, I'd be honest. Jumpluff isn't much for a main attacker. 120 damage is nice, but it's a pain in the butt you're damage output is depending on your opponent. A skilled opponent might see trough this and adjust his strategy on that. Also fire weakness is terrible. Reshiram is very well played card this format and a matchup against any fire type deck would be devastating.

I'd try out some configurations with Empoleon if I were you. Maybe keep Shaymin EX in there. Maybe make it a Grass/Water deck. Who knows.

Good luck and I'll be happy to know your thoughts on my comments.

Archived