Ways to Unlock Decks

Sigma1k

hello, I would like to know what ways are currently available for unlocking new decks / cards for the online tcg. Are cdes exclusive to the physical packs found in stores? or can i purchase the decks directly through the online shop? someone please xpand on this for me. will you be able to buy specific cards or booster packs without hving to find them at walmart? i have no interest in buying cards irl, but wuld like to do so exclusively for the online tcg. i apologise for spelling errors or poor grammar as im posting from mobile and this forum co-operates vry poorly with it. Thank you in dvance!

You can only unlock decks/packs via real life decks/bundles and booster packs. You can buy codes from 3rd party websites but it is looked down upon.

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I did some looking around and found that the codes could be bought online, but as you say i'd prefere not to use third party resellers.. I can't see why this company would limit its own business model to be exclusive to the physical cards when a micro-transaction model is so well proven.. Maybe we can look forward to the ability to purchase decks / cards online from them in the future?

Anyways, thanks very much for your time :)

Sig

another reason why its bad to buy the codes is that some of the codes may already be redeemed so u end up wasting ur money

Archived