Newbie here

mhzz155

i have downloaded the new trainer challenge and beat all trainers in 3 leagues.. what do i get in beating them?. can i get codes from them?. do i only get to play with these npcs? i was expecting of playing with other players.. i dont know much bout the game, hope you guys can help me.. thanks you so much!

The only Reward is that you if you beat 12 games with a basic deck you get to use them for deck builder.

The Player vs Player is offline until August sadly

They come up in your collection

You have to buy the other decks in real life and put in the codes that are in the boxes

dude just go get codes enter them in and then these things called booster points that is your balance. question answered.

hey, im new here and i cant figure out how to battle people.

would you mind telling me how?

Sorry to tell you, but, PvP is down for maintenence and they are working on V2, which I heard is gonna be much better than the old one. Battling people should be up in Mid to Late August. Single Player (TC or Trainer Challenge) is open, but it requires download, and is not compatible. Also, TC isn't V2 either, yet...

wait a minute! does that mean i just typed in 11 codes for nothing!!!!

Please don't double/triple or more post. And as of now, I don't think they'll show up in your collection, but they definettly will when V2 comes out.

in the packets from the store. you have to find the packets or booster packs that say online code card included.

hi, i redeemed several code's for the deck builder .. But i cant fiure out were to find that deck builder.. Or cant you use that untill the pvp system is back online?

Archived