Help

steellance123

ok im just wondering whats happend here when you buy a pack of cards "your first pack" your post to get 20 or 23 free packs for your first time then get single packs i payed for a pack to get my free packs but ididnt get ???? and ive just made an account and got ..soo im just wondering what has went wrong and why i havnt got and how to get my free packs any1 who knows who could answer please would be a big help :) thanks steellance

it is the major update that the site just had this week. right now your packs might not work yet but later on they will.

the only problem is i canrt even see the other packs? i just got my 1 pack which i payed for so i will see the other 20-23 soon is it 20 or 23?

the only problem is i canrt even see the other packs? i just got my 1 pack which i payed for so i will see the other 20-23 soon is it 20 or 23?

Like Spirit said, it's the update!

Like Spirit said, it's the update!

thank you selena. so you just have to wait and they will come. just listen for updates on the forums by any prof ( the are called mods also.)

ok im just wondering whats happend here when you buy a pack of cards "your first pack" your post to get 20 or 23 free packs for your first time then get single packs i payed for a pack to get my free packs but ididnt get ???? and ive just made an account and got ..soo im just wondering what has went wrong and why i havnt got and how to get my free packs any1 who knows who could answer please would be a big help :) thanks steellance

Alright, this was only for the "closed beta" period. You will only recieve booster credits/packs by redeeming code cards.

The loaner collection doesn't apply anymore.

Cheers,

Lorello

Café Melange Mod

If you want to share a Bug or Feedback, please log in and submit a ticket using ask a question to http://support.pokemon.com/ !

"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"

Archived