How many leagues have you completed?

JohnnyB

Hello everyone!!! My name is John and I live in Greece. This is the first time i post something in Pokemon TCGO so I introduce myself... My father is a great fan of Pokemon tcg so he taught me who to play at the age of 6... Now i'm 17. So i' ve been playing for many years. I always wanted to play Pokemon TCG online and i'm very excited and delighted with your work. I didn't actually know what to write in my first post so I ask this question. I just completed the diamond league and i would like to know how many of you have done the same... Also looking forward to the black and white expansions. See ya!!!

• 1 month later...

I just finished the Platinum League myself, and I'm totally ready to beat the next one too. :D

Just finished Diamond, and only one more achievement to go besides the three locked decks.

All that I coould, until I find that magical boosterpack with the code that will...

well let's face it, i'd actually just pvp.

So Diamond league.

I defeated all leagues with the three decks you can you use and got all achievments except the black and white theme deck ones

Archived