Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

yankeehtr18

I'm Jim. 21 years old. Been away from Pokemon for 10 years. Just got back into it recently with Pokemon Platinum, and I have Pokemon Black and decided to start watching the original series through Netflix. I found the Trainer Challenge and remember how much I loved playing TCG so I went on ebay and bought 100 cards and will probably incorporate them into a starter deck later. Excited to be back in the world of Pokemon!

Hey everyone out there!! I'm a huge pokemon fan, just like the many other trainers and pokefans on this site. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 2 (I'm currently 15) and recieved my first pokemon game when I was 10. (Long time right?) It was Pokemon Emerald and I've been into the games forever since. I kept up with all the new games after that and played my friends' old ones like Blue and Silver. Currently, I'm still getting used to the Pokemon TCG game and the trainer challenge is a huge help. I got interested in learning playing the cards because playing the video games gets kinda boring every once and awhile and you wanna try something new. I had also found a pokemon league at my local hobbytown USA. I haven't joined yet, still procrastinating on that. I also started a small pokemon section in my games club at my high school and so far it has been a huge success. We have at least 3 battles going on every time we meet on Fridays and I'm proud to have brought it. So when the challenge gets better on the website here I can't wait to meet lots of people and battle lots of different pokemon, including the new Unova pokemon.

Hope to have lots of fun and battles- Rayquaza139.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, I'm a teenager playing pokemon still and I'm proud of it."

raygenshi

Hello...

My name is: Connor (or AzureArceus19). I've been a Pokemon fan for about: 10 years now. I'm 13 years-old. My cousin introduced me to Pokemon and I loved it ever since! Ever since I heard about: Pokemon Black and White, I've bugged my parents for White Version and finally got it yesterday! So far, I've got 5 badges. On a Pokemon Fan Scale from 1-10, I'm an 11!!! Arceus is my FAVE legendary!! Why? Because, of its ability! Forget the name, however... I use use all types of pokemon in the video games, so I don't have any favorites when it comes to types. I also have an amazing Pokemon card collection. I sort them by: Pokedex no. I'm aiming to be the #1 in the rankings in the Global Link! Well, That's it! Hope to play against some of you someday.... regular_smile.png

telltaleheart

Hello I'm Telleh I have been into pokemon since it first came out around 98 I have played all the video games that I could obtain and I have been playing the TCG on and off since it came out. I currently am playing the white version and play my own decks when I'm not playing Magic the Gathering . Well I hope to play with you sometime.

PkmMasterZero

YO and am AnthonyC an 15yr old kid how still plays pkmn while tackling his GCSE's come MAY- -well FTW devil_smile.pngi love it!!

i come from the UK-London and my Most favroutie type of pkmn isCHARIZARD!! FTWregular_smile.png

i loved pkmn ever since i saw season 1 on FOXKIDS that theme taht blazin raphidash i could not help but fall in love with this fanchzie

anyway peace

PkmMasterZero

i currantly play pkmn white AnthonyRed ADD ME...

JaxsonXIII

Hi my name is JaxsonXIII (online alias) or Jack (real name) i've been playing pokemon since i was 6 and now 13. My first pokemon game was pokemon ******* and i have a special goal to become the best shadow Pkmn trainer. I got into pokemon on my 6th birthday when i got my GBA and pokemon ******* and soon looking foward to my game pokemon coluseum i got off ebay. ive played pokemon stadium (emulated) through to black and white(real).

Yes im a teenager who plays pokemon so what. many other teenagers do.

edit: sorry about that it wont let me say the version of my first game

StormbringerGT

Can't believe I forgot to do this!

My name is David and I'm 29. I work a day a week at gamestop and I fix computers the rest of the week!

I've been playing Pokemon since it hit state side, both the cards and the Games. Havent stopped since. (with small few month breaks here and there.)

I have tens of thousand of cards and a lot of pokemon. A lot.

Anyway I'm a huge fan and I've enjoyed the short time I've been here with ya'll!

------------------------------------------------------

Water Type Gym leader at http://unofficialpokemonleague.webs.com/

Pokemon White Friend Code: David 0690 4554 0126

Pokemon Platinum Friend Code: David 4727 0806 7262

Pokemon Gold Friend Code: David 0646 8433 6247

davidstardust1947

Hey i'm a 13 year old pokemon fan and have been a fan since I first watched the anime when I was four. I then started collecting cards and games and I now have every kanto,johto,Heonn, an Sinnoh pokemon card teeth_smile.png Always loved it since the begining.

If anyone wants to trade/battle my friend codes are below.

Also, I have every pokemon available, including all Legendaries, event Pokemon, and the event Lvl. 100 Regigigas. All are legit. Most are not shiny.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon Black Friend Code: Ziggy 3181 6010 8892

Wyraach_ur

I'm a 24-rolling on 25 year old who has been following all forms of Pokémon since 1999 (Pretty much the entire duration for the UK :P). I got into the Pokémon TCG early, but i drifted away into Yu-Gi-Oh before coming back to the Pokémon cards 2 years ago :P I currently run 6 different decks (My main two being a Nidoking/Nidoqueen deck and a Luxray GL LV X deck), and I have several folders full of cards, with a small collection of Charizards (including a tournament card, an EX and a * one :P) and several other favourites of mine.

Aside from the card collection, I am a big fan of the anime series, and when I can I also collect various Japanese items, though these are mostly the plush toys.

I'm also a bit of a writer, and I enjoy writing Pokémon-based fanfiction. A lot of it is kind of transformation based (Blame Mystery Dungeon for that XD)

As for the games, I'm currently finishing off Pokémon Black, and then will be moving on to White to start with an Oshawott.

Nice meeting you all :)

killer_swing17

I am starting to see a trend of people in their 20's! Haha go Red/Blue fans! :)

Hi everyone my name is Nicole (or Panther). I am 20 and started playing Pokemon blue on the gameboy pocket when I was in 4th grade and have loved it ever since. My favorite type has and will always be water. I started getting into the trading cards back then too, but I mostly just collected them. When I went to college I bought my Pokemon Trading Card Game for the gameboy up with me and played it when I got bored. I was so excited to find out about this website, and am looking forward to playing against you guys! :)

Feel free to add me as a friend when the feature become available!

TrainerAria

Hello fellow Pokémon Trainers and Collectors~!

You can call me Trainer Aria! Or just Aria if you'd prefer. I am a first generation Pokémon trainer, I've been playing since Red and Blue. So I believe I started around 8 years old. I played the games, for the Gameboy and some of the others for N64, but I really only collected cards up until the second generation. So despite having a pretty decent collection if we were still in the year 2000... I'm currently lacking. Just recently did I stumble on this site and happen to fall in love with the TCGO! So I've begun collecting the cards again, and have just recently taught my little brother the tricks of the trade. (And YAY! He's obsessed too & watches the Anime with me!) But unfortunately it's really hard to find people who don't think a 19 year old playing a card game isn't strange around here. But anyway.. here are some things to know about me!

• Current Favorite Pokemon: Axew

• Favorite Type: Electric

• I love Pokemon Roleplays!

• I'm from the USA. :D

I hope to get to know you all! ^_^

cj122cj

WOW XD besides the favorite pokemon, being male, and having a little sister, Your my twin, every other fact is the same with me o.o

Damian696

hi there,

im proberly one of the older ones around here xd

im Damian 32 years old, and live in the netherlands, i was about 19 when Pokemon was released, and i got hooked...

forever :)

have most games, lots of cards, very old ones too, and then when i saw this popping up, i just had to join ^^

see you guys/girls around.

Dami

Lionheartex

Hey all!

My name is Marcus, I'm 22 and from Australia. I've been playing Pokemon since I was 11 (HALF MY LIFE!!). I've played at Worlds a few times and am really competitive! I'm pushing really hard to win Nationals this year (I won back in 2006!) and reclaim my crown :P. I'm always up for a game if I'm online... provided the matchmaking system starts working :( My favourite Pokemon are Jolteon, Mewtwo, Kyogre and Dewott

taffy888

Hi everyone here is way older then me though!! I love Piplup (Cute and Treeco thrid evoltion cannot spell though and flygon ....)btw I love that their grown ups on here like Damain and Marcus HIIII GUYS YOU ROCK!!! heart.gifNicole TOO !!!!

killer_swing17

Hi everyone here is way older then me though!! I love Piplup (Cute and Treeco thrid evoltion cannot spell though and flygon ....)btw I love that their grown ups on here like Damain and Marcus HIIII GUYS YOU ROCK!!! heart.gifNicole TOO !!!!

Awww thanks Taffy! :) Playing pokemon cards makes me feel like a kid!

hellomrsmiles

Hello Guys! Im GengarSleep (Jacob). I'm called GengarSleep because my VG team has a Gengar with Hypnosis and Dream Eater. I was surfing the web for Pokémon TCG games online. around 6 months ago, I found an online version of the GBA Pokemon TCG. It actually isn't a very good game to play, so I gave up. So on April 2 I looked again. I found this website. It turned out to be WAAAAY better. I finished the Diamond league 2 weeks ago with the Firestarter deck. Then I bought the Serperior and Emboar theme decks. Im still finishing them. I only find a few problems with the game but it is a great game. teeth_smile.png

VG Team:

Gengar

Salamence

Gallade

Dragonite (or Garchomp)

Crobat

Magnezone

teeth_smile.png

NintenDuck

???

There was no Pokemon Trading Card Game for GBA...

NintenDuck

Not quite. The GameBoy Advanced is more powerful and... *goes into boring lecture about differences*

hellomrsmiles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game_(video_game)

As you can see here, the only two TCG games made for Nintendo systems were for the GBC...

EDIT: LOL! Same links! Anyway, that STILL proves my point that it was for the GameBoy Color, not Advanced.

ummmm theres a problem with your link here

Sign in to follow this