Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

JonnySolo

I cannot WAIT to be able to battle everyone online, this is going to be an absolute blast. And theyve totally succeded - I'm buying decks again after many long years of just playing the video games. I am right back into the cards now, loving every minute of it!

playplayplay

I cannot WAIT to be able to battle everyone online, this is going to be an absolute blast. And theyve totally succeded - I'm buying decks again after many long years of just playing the video games. I am right back into the cards now, loving every minute of it!

How much you brought the deck & from where?

XinCirge

13.50 usd at target. I got ripped off but I needed it because I wanted to play some real people and it was that day.

Remki

Hello everyone! My name is Remki. I'm one of the original TCG players from way back when in 1998 or '99 (I know, I'm old) but I lost touch after I started middle/high school and only recently started looking at it again after this beta version came out and I needed something PKM-related to do while I waited for the GL to start working. Turns out you never really forget how to play, or forget how much fun it really is :D

XinCirge

Hello everyone! My name is Remki. I'm one of the original TCG players from way back when in 1998 or '99 (I know, I'm old) but I lost touch after I started middle/high school and only recently started looking at it again after this beta version came out and I needed something PKM-related to do while I waited for the GL to start working. Turns out you never really forget how to play, or forget how much fun it really is :D

Welcome, and I have a story just like yours :)

CodyOwl

Hi. My name is Craige Goad i'm eleven years old and I have been playing pokemon since I was four and I have over 250 pokemon. I don't like pokemon I love pokemon. See you when Pokemon Trading Card Game Online and Deck Builder comes out

CodyOwl

Izzy, When I friste meet you I thoute you whree just another one of those computer geeks and now that I know you I relies you are just another one of those computer geeks- Tenetomon

Hi. My name is Craige Goad i'm eleven years old and I have been playing pokemon since I was four and I have over 250 pokemon. I don't like pokemon I love pokemon. See you when Pokemon Trading Card Game Online and Deck Builder comes out

PrettyHarmony

teeth_smile.png My favorite unova pokemon so far is Emolga. My favorite pokemon game is gold/silver. I think black and white could've been a little better, more creative with the pokemon designs, and the english pokemon names really suck in that game, I was totally blown away with all the suckery.

ThePhamily

Oh I never saw this introduction thread!

HEY there people. I'm Matt, I'm 18, and I've been a Pokemon fan for life. I got out of Pokemon during the middle school years but now I'm back again. I somehow lost all of my old tcg cards when I moved across the states but I found someone who was selling hundreds of their own cards at a yardsale and I bought them instantly. I used to have all these and I remember buying that one Machamp stater deck that came with a VHS teaching you (or parents) how to play the game. I found the same holo Machamps in this person's collection and I'm so happy to have them back. The only card I really miss that I'm having trouble getting is the anchient mew card double sided holo that you got when you went to go watch Pokemon 2000 in the theators. I had like three but they all got destroyed or lost, leaving me devastated. I've wasted too much of your time now (if anyone actually read this) so nice meeting you all.

Remki

Oh I never saw this introduction thread!

HEY there people. I'm Matt, I'm 18, and I've been a Pokemon fan for life. I got out of Pokemon during the middle school years but now I'm back again. I somehow lost all of my old tcg cards when I moved across the states but I found someone who was selling hundreds of their own cards at a yardsale and I bought them instantly. I used to have all these and I remember buying that one Machamp stater deck that came with a VHS teaching you (or parents) how to play the game. I found the same holo Machamps in this person's collection and I'm so happy to have them back. The only card I really miss that I'm having trouble getting is the anchient mew card double sided holo that you got when you went to go watch Pokemon 2000 in the theators. I had like three but they all got destroyed or lost, leaving me devastated. I've wasted too much of your time now (if anyone actually read this) so nice meeting you all.

Oh man, I have a similar story. I had HUNDREDS of cards and I kept them even when I stopped caring about Pokemon in middle/high school, but then we moved to Hawaii and they completely disappeared! (Along with a bunch of my stuff that never seemed to make it across the ocean). I even had a whole bunch of the first gen holo cards from way back in '99/2000. Awesome luck on getting all those cards at that yard sale, kudos! Now I think I'll start keeping a sharper eye out at yard sales :D

ThePhamily

Yeah they were in little card slots and they all look like they've been never touched. This person had almost all of them so I'm glad I got them. 2 huge binder fulls.

Augkl64

Hello, My name is Alejandro. I'm from Venezuela (15 years old). Nintendo fan since I had got my Nintendo 64 when I was 6 (I still have it) and Pokémon fan and trainer since the Pokémon tcg show out in Maracaibo, Venezuela around 2001... By the way, sorry if my english-speaking can be missunderstood or I missspell a word or even create one, it just that I'm not that experienced with this idiom... Well, it can be said that I'm a little obsessed with Pokémon... I've played all Pokémon videogames of portatil consoles, my favorite Pokémon is Magcargo, then Claydol and then Houndour... I never had Original trading cards D: because of the situation of my country and the place where I live, I just can't get them... That means I'll never get Black & White Decks soon u.u (I will be glad if someone could help me with that situation) So.... Thanks for receiving me as of you :D I really appreciate them... I will be glad if you could put something new like new free decks of another types for people like me that doesn't have so many possibilities at the time... I say this because I cleared all the enemies with those three starting decks you've made xD Well that's it my argument, presentation and question... 3 in 1...

-Augkl64 (Sorry, I accustomed myself to put some kind of firm at the end of my posts, I will not do this anymore if is a bother)

Mod_Proto

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums! :)

and a signature is perfectly acceptable, I use one myself ;)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Augkl64

Hi there!

Welcome to the forums! :)

and a signature is perfectly acceptable, I use one myself ;)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Thanks Mr. Moderator for the welcome :D

Glad to read that :3

-Augkl64 (e.e)

CubonePro

Hello, my name is CubonePro and I am 15 years old, and nearly 16. I started playing Pokemon when I was just about 4 or 5 years old. I played Pokemon Yellow and Pokemon Stadium all the time. For some strange reason, I always wanted to get a Cubone on my games. Ever since then, he has become my favorite Pokemon. I have collected Pokemon cards for many years. I have around 500-600 in my collection and 3 decks. I have never been to any local tournaments but I have always wanted to. This Pokemon TCG Online will have help me to acheive that goal! I can't wait to battle everyone here.

The day that Cubones will take over the Kanto region is coming.

Icecrash

Hi, everyone. You can call me Ray, I am a 15 years old girl from Brazil (who's learning how to speak english, yey!). I've been playing Pokémon-related games since I was 6. I used to collect cards just for fun, but never had the chance to use them.

I am a girl who loves all kind of games, I grew playing from the Super Nintendo to the Xbox 360. But my favorite game is Pokémon with no doubt, we have a Pokémon League here and I am a proud member of this big and happy family, playing there since it was created 3 years and half ago. My favorite Pokémon is named Swampert, I have lots of them, ofencive or not with different kinds of strategies to support my team, actually I'm in love with the Shiny version of them and already got 2 from over 3.000 eggs hatched. ^-^

I have lots of Pokémon cards somewhere in my house, unfortunately I wasn't able to learn how to play by myself since my friends never showed interest on playing TCG, so when I heard about the Pokémon TCG Online, I happily joined and learned pretty quick, it's really fun, I can't wait to get started. ~

sdp

A bit late to the party, didn't know the forums had been added. Pokemon fan since I first read about this Pocket Monster games that was a craze in Japan and how it was not likely to come to the West (how wrong that ended up bieng) in a Magazine. Started with the games and loved it, then started watching the show when it premiered and finally got into the cardgame. My first card was Charmeleon and started playing right before Jungle came out and I've stuck with it pretty much since being involved with Official Play through out.. I've had plenty of fun with Pokemon whether the TCG or other media and glad the TCG is making the jump with this online videogame, it has a ton of potential. Mostly I play the game for fun and try to make the game fun for those who I play with so hope that can be translated in this game as well.

pinkpanther747

Hey I'm Swat kat, I have been a pokemon fan since I was 5. I remember watching the oringional pokemon series on vieo cassette with ash misty and brock. I play the video games and I have started to collect the cards. My best deck hasn't been defeated. (then again I only get to battle my brother regular_smile.png)

mathgeek2

Hello,I'm mathgeek2 I've been a pokemon fan since I got my first pokemon game,pokemon diamond in august 2009(a month after getting my DSi.)After that there wasn't anything related to pokemon I didn't want. Now I have cards, video games, (listed below) movies,books,and anything else you can think of (you would not believe how many chores I had to do to get enough money for all this!)

List of my games

<ol>

[*]Pokemon Diamond

[*]Pokemon HeartGold

[*]Pokemon White

[*]Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

[*]Pokepark Wii Pikachu's Adventure

[*]Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky

</ol>

I'll post more if I can think of any

torchicflame

Hello I'm Jennifer or you can call me by my username. I'm 17 and been into pokemon since the beggining. Yellow was my first game and was the best birthday present and was one the things that got me hooked into this fandom. I enjoy collecting the games, cards, plush, and anything else that has the logo pokemon on it. I have many plush, that last i counted i had 70+ and still growing collection. I collect many things from local stores to importing online. I consider my rarest item my shiny entei pokedoll.

I hope to meet more people who enjoy pokemon. :D

supernova51D

hey im Sid,

i'M 16. I'VE LOVED POkEMON FROM THE VERY BEGGINING. I even have a book with my own draaings of them plus some that i invented (try not ot make them look like digimon) & ive palyed almost all pokemon games from hand held consoles.

ive clloceted lots of pokecards. no doubtly i have potential winning decks which i have created by mixing poke cards from different theme decks as well as the many cards i have from my collective cans. bu ive never playyed in tournamnets or with other people. can't wait to try this out, never know i might be a hidden champion. LOL :

adminjoe

Hi, I'm Joe. I've been a Pokemon fan for over 12 years (and counting). I started with a copy of Blue, and my collection has expanded to include the cards, figures, comics, movies, and more.

I am pleased that the Pokemon TCG has officially launched online (it has been something I have waited for since the early Base Set days).

I hope to meet lots of new trainers and make new friends on this community. :D

LostHunter

Hey, I'm Leo! I'm 15 and I have been into Pokemon ever since I was born! I have waited for this site to open its beta so I can play! Already beat all the leagues on here and defeated 12+ opponents with the first 3 decks not including the B/W decks! My hope here is to become the best and also become a Mod! I am your RIVAL so smell ya later!!!

DrWulfe

Well I might as well just on the banwagon and introduce myself.

Greetings, you may call me D, I've long since stopped giving out my info, but I will say I'm 25 and I play all pokemon games and have a lot of the cards. I still play the tcg in real life, and need to get some more from old sets. I've brought Pokemon Black. I have 26 pokemon I like. Not all for battling. But my main interest in pokemon is learning all I can about them, giving my name.

I know a lot about pokemon and I feel my all time favorite pokemon has to be Kingdra. I would march in the elite four in real life with just Kingdra if it were possible.

AruneProject

I might as well really introduce myself now that I don't feel so old.

You may call me Rune or Runeis or even Elzona I am 28 years old and have an affinity for Eevee and it's evolutions.

I've been a fan of Pokemon from back in 1995 when I first saw it in Japanese the game that is but I had no clue what it was all I remember was Jigglypuff then a year later we got it in the states so I got to know every single Pokemon.

I am a freelance artist and even a cartoonist of types but am also a Gym Leader on GNPL on Gaiaonline.

I love competitive battle and even when I lose I always have fun.

Sign in to follow this