Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

NintenDuck

Hello everyone,

My name is Liam, though I'm best known as Archaic. For those who may not have heard of me, I'm sure you've heard of my website. I'm the owner of Bulbagarden and the Bulbapedia. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since, well, before quite a good proportion of its current fans were born I expect. Before the games even got an English release. Haven't had a huge amount of experience with the TCG, basically only a year and a half of serious play back when the Holon Engine was the new big thing, just long enough for me to develop the Mercury archetype, and win my local State and City championships.

Offline, I'm a 26 year old research student and TA from Brisbane, Australia. I mostly do research into online privacy issues, so yeah I do realise I'm giving out a lot of personal info here, though it's not something you couldn't already find with a Google search anyway. ^^;;

OMIGOSH!!! You own Bulbapedia!!! That's awesome!!! I love Bulbapedia!!! As you can tell I am totally freaking out!!!!!!!!

BlueCrystal

Hello everyone,

My name is Liam, though I'm best known as Archaic. For those who may not have heard of me, I'm sure you've heard of my website. I'm the owner of Bulbagarden and the Bulbapedia. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since, well, before quite a good proportion of its current fans were born I expect. Before the games even got an English release. Haven't had a huge amount of experience with the TCG, basically only a year and a half of serious play back when the Holon Engine was the new big thing, just long enough for me to develop the Mercury archetype, and win my local State and City championships.

Offline, I'm a 26 year old research student and TA from Brisbane, Australia. I mostly do research into online privacy issues, so yeah I do realise I'm giving out a lot of personal info here, though it's not something you couldn't already find with a Google search anyway. ^^;;

very impressive! and o so very cool.... i always admire people who work in cyber security and stuff, its fascinating and very complex. you must be quite intelligent : )

xil216

My nickname is XIII(13) and I have been playing the TCG and games since I was 7 as well as watching the anime for about 6 years. I am now 19 and still enjoy the games (having played everyone except: tcg2, battle revolution, or any gameboy game that was red [its just not my fav color]). Pokemon snap and TCG were 2 of the most fun spinnoffs of the series (in my opinion), and I wish they would make/ release in America the sequel games.

My name is Liam, though I'm best known as Archaic. For those who may not have heard of me, I'm sure you've heard of my website. I'm the owner of Bulbagarden and the Bulbapedia

Liam you are both a scholar and a saint

Prince_Ludwig

Hello everyone,

OMIGOSH!!! You own Bulbapedia!!! That's awesome!!! I love Bulbapedia!!! As you can tell I am totally freaking out!!!!!!!!

Wait, you didn't realize he was here? <.<;

alkerio

Hey eveeryone, I go by Alkerio on here. I've been a fan of the Pokemon franchise since I first watched the TV shows and held my own copy of RedVersion in my tiny grubby hands. Thanks to this, I've been getting back into the card game and even bee trying to attend some tournaments and such around my area. I'm hoping to see an increase in such events, as interest in Pokemon TCG Online grows!

lugiafan001

Hey ya'll my name is Sophie, I'm 16, and I've been into Pokemon since i was six. At six I started watching the anime, in second grade I got into the TCG, and when I was in fourth grade I got into the video games, with Pokemon Red being my first. I'm from Texas and I just love how this is going! Unfortunately from where I live there is no league, unless I want to travel 135 miles to the nearest one, and once I started cutting my own cards, rare ones included, just because i didn't have anyone to play with.

Luckily I don't do that anymore, and have a binder full of cards and a deck that I beat my sister with. Since I know that there are more players in my city, I'll be starting my own club I guess, since I can't call it a league cause it's unofficial. My favorite pokemon are Ampharos and Typhlosion, with Shaymin and Celebi being my fave legendaries. I've passed all the RP games and have just finished playing Pokemon Black, with Galvantula and Samurott being my fave 5th Gen Pokemon.

I hope that there are tournament against ourselves and I would love to make friends and rivals in here. Heck, maybe we can form Teams!!! XD

-Sophie-

lugiafan001

Hello everyone,

Wow. I wonder if others like you will join in this fun-filled project! When I mean others, I mean people who are famous in the world of Pokemon, like the winners of the TCG championships or owners of websites (serebii, merriland, etc.)

RaizelV

Hello Pokemon Fans out there my trainer name is Raizel my real name is Melyssa (or Mely for short) and I am 21 yrs old. I have known about Pokemon since Pokemon Red and Blue came out, my brother had Red so we used to share the game but I didn't have my own game until Pokemon Yellow came out and I have been getting all the games in between including pokemon Black version. I was a huge collecter of the cards but I never actually buckled down to learn the rules of the game. It wasn't until I came to college that I got back into the card game, learned the rules, and found other trainers like myself that also played it. I hope that when the game is finally out there for everyone to customize their own decks that it will be just as fun as in real life.

Keep on training!~

bagszi

Hi everyone! Call me bagszi! I'm from Hungary, and I'm 23 years old. I love pokémon since 2000(this was the year when the local TV started to air the anime.) I made a website(bagszipoke .h u) that year to share news and infos about Pokémon franchise in my language to every hungarian who also likes pkmn. Currently the site is 11 years old, and we also used to organize small events and meetings for Pokémon fans. Sadly, there is no official nintendo in my country, so everything we buy is imported from elsewhere(and also comes with a high price.:S). Recently we started activizing the TCG league, but the only store in the country(!!!) who sells Pokémon cards doesn't really helpful. I'm looking for a way to help Pokémon-fever spread trought the country again. I'm also the member of the Hungarian Anime Association, who makes the local animecons. I own 3 Ds(2 Lite and 1 Dsi), one of them is Pikachu-styled. Also collecting Pokémon plushies(only buying them inside the country. That's a challange, since no toystore sells them here.) Um... I guess that's enough about me. ^^'

NintenDuck

Well that stinks, bagszi! sad_smile.png

As you can tell by my username, if Nintendo wasn't around where I live, I wouldn't know what to do... cry_smile.png

moonlightanubis

Hi evrybody, i'm youssef 23 years old. i'm just seing this topic recently ^^'

i'm from morroco, english is my 3th langage that i speak so, pleaze excuse me for my bad english ^^

I just want to tell to the mod that is a very nice idea this kind of tcg siteweb. i love playing it, and tks for all, good luck for the next ^^

talpokeyasha

Hi everone!

you can call me tal.

love it here!

make it cooler!

i'm 16 and from israel.

by the way:pokeyasha - pokemon + inuyasha.

got nothing related to pokemon in israel especially tournements so if any of the moderators reading this - can you do something so there will be tournements in israel too?

Metoro

Im 15. (16 in july). i've been a pokemon fan since i was 5. Back then i just watched the first tv episodes and collected the cards. Later i bought my first gb games (red and crystal) And after then almost all other pokemon games. I got intressed in the tcg for only 2-4 years ago. Since then i've build my own decks and played against myself. (i got no brothers or sisters to play with) and only 2 pokemon intressed friend that can play the game.However i've learnt grandma the game (70 years old!) and she's been realy good! Im no member in a league, cause the closest one is situated around 25 miles away....I live in sweden. Right now im working on a deck based on the cards: lostworld and Gengar (prime). Im planing to comete in the swedish championship (master division..i think) There ,im gonna win and then its time for the world champs...Of course im gonna win there too....hehe....(hopefully). Im a rather "clever" boy. So with some luck it shouldnt be all impossible. My favorit pokemon is Gliscor in shiny form.... 4 months ago i was lucky to find a shiny gligar in diamond version with the pokeradar in a chain of only 4..... In total i've caught around 30 shiny pokemon. My favorites are Electiwire, Rhyperior, Scizor, spiritomb and of course Gligar.( spiritomb and Scizor are not my own, I got spiritomb from gts and the scizor form a friend as a birthday present last year. ) They are not counted in my catches) If they were i got around 40 shinies....-------- I hope you all enjoy this tcg online program. I'm sure i will!

Kydwykkdd

Hello, My name is Larxene! Im not named after the organization member >:o

I have been playing pokemon ever since it first came out! I used to collect pokemon cards ever since i was 10 -not to play though, but to just collect because i had no idea how to play. Water types were always my favorite type! I didn't care that they were weak against electric types but theres always a way to use the weakness to an advantage! I always had a favorite pokemon per region.

My favorite pokemon from Kanto are Poliwag, and Seel

=====

My favorite pokemon from Johto are Bellossom, Lanturn, and Blissey

=====

My favorite pokemon from Hoenn are Ludicolo, Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir, Masquerain, and Altaria

=====

My favorite pokemon from Sinnoh are Lopunny, Togekiss, and Porygon Z and most of all FROSLASS!

=====

My favorite pokemon from Unova are Leavanny, Mandibuzz, and Chandelure

CSE321

Hi my name is game name is Codemon and I just started playing Pokemon when Sinnoh came out so I guess that means my home region is Sinnoh. I am 14 and even though I just started like two years ago t I can still beat my friends that have been playing since they were 5. I love Pokemon and hope it never ends cause well I just have got to catch'em all!!!

NintenDuck

@ moonlightanubis:

Wow! I've heard of people with English as their second language, but third!? And you speak it so well, too!!!

Outside of English, I'm not even close to being able to even have small conversations in other languages! tounge_smile.png

micamike45

I'm 13 and live in MN but i would like to point out the moderators won't like this discussion

eauxement

CIAO! IO AMO POKÉMON!

SushiMiju

Ello, the name's Sushi! Well, it isn't my actual name, but most of my friends call me it~

As for stupid facts no one cares about...

My favorite colours are gray, purple, and light green ^.^

I wear glasses. (Actually, my Avatar resembles me greatly. xP)

I can type over 200 words a minute.

I think elephants are cute. ♥

Speaking of elephants, my favorite Pokemon is Donphan.

I'm almost 14. :D

My 'Enter' key on my keyboard is kind of broken. >.<

I want to fly on my Latias, but there's a screen in the way. D:

<span><span>MOVING ONWARD.

I really love this website. It's pretty cool to play a Pokemon TCG without setting up all of the stuff. I've really enjoyed it so far! I can't wait to buy some Pokemon B&W cards and try em' out! :D

blackchickn

Helloo, Im Ash and Im 24.

Like a few people here, I was introduced to Pokemon when Blue was released and from then, it never seemed to grow out of me! Im currently working my way through white and have finally made it to DriftveilDrawbridge. Woo :P

I collect the cards, but unfortuately we have no leagues here in England, so it's great to finally get an online version!

NintenDuck

Ahhh... Seeing so many people, young and old, here, who all love Pokemon, it's great, and really brings a tear to my eye, because I know that, one of these days, I'll get to explain to my kids what this awesome thing is...

...an awesome thing, called Pokemon...

=')

CJ1234

hey

redblazer72

Hi Everyone! I am GiratinaOwnsU, or Holly. I am 13 years old and big fan of Pokemon. I started liking Pokemon in 4th grade when everybody was asking me to draw them. I(an artist) would draw these Pokemon for the kids, who would give me Pokemon cards in return. Soon, I had many Pokemon cards, but nobody to play with. When me and my mother went to GameStop one day, I saw Pokemon Diamond on the shelf. My mom looked at me in confusion. She must have thought, "Why would you want to play a boys game?"

When I got the game, I quickly became addicted.

Soon, my mother began to grow tired of me talking about Pokemon nonstop. She told me I was not allowed to buy Pokemon Cards ever again, that they were a waste of my money. I was astonished. Because this Website came out, I am very glad that I will soon be able to play against other trainers online.

I also went to the Pokemon Mall Tour in Arcadia, me and my friends did not dress up in cosplay, but we did pin out Pokemon Plushies to out shirts and hats. After the tour ended, I bought Pokemon Black Version and completed it.

I really think that no matter what gender, Pokemon will always be a great game to play. :3

Sample of my Artwork Please know that I DONT trace. It really makes me feel bad when people think this. If you would like to see my other work, I have a DeviantART. Pokemoncrazee is my profile name :3

delcatty_by_pokemoncrazee-d3cgtzh.jpg

NintenDuck

Wow, that's AWESOME, Giratina!! I can really only draw really simple Pokemon, like Magnemite, Voltorb, Oddish, etc. Ugh. I have some drawings in my room that look positively strange. Like, when I drew a Mew, it ended up looking more like a snake. cry_smile.png

P.S.- How did you manage to get that picture posted? Whenever I try putting pictures on this site, they come out as rectangular outlines...

micamike45

i should show some of my friends who think pokemon is for little kids this forum discussion

P.S. nice delcatty drawing

Sign in to follow this