Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

realesttruth

You all will know me as realesttruth, i am the best player and will be the best player...dont believe me challenge me or watch me win every tournament.

Prince_Ludwig

I'm Ludwig, also known as PrinceOfKoopas on Youtube and various other places, and was known as Antirocketcloudy on the Nintendo NSider Forums.

Pleased to be here!

My entire Saturday, I think, was taken up by TPCi. Between playing TCGO beta, watching the Black and White anime along with the anime episodes they have up on this website, and playing Pokémon White... Yeah. I acknowledge Pokémon to be Nintendo's best franchise (besides Super Smash Bros.) and have been with it since Blue.

I wonder wot the hyperactive censor is gonna do to this post! Can't wait!

Larxa

Hey everyone! I started my Pokemon journey a couple of years ago. I never really watched Pokemon or played the games until then. I was looking for something to watch in the morning and Pokemon DP Galactic Battles was on. I thought "Why Not". It was the episode where Ash and Co. fight to save Diagla and Palkia from Team Galactic. I was impressed and went back to the first season and watched a lot. Then I asked my friend if she liked Pokemon. Turns out she did and she had a game I could borrow. Pokemon Fire Red in which I chose Charmander. And she also started me out with trading cards by giving me my "starter", a grumpig. Ever since, I have gained knowledge and Pokemon is part of my life. I have all the D.S versions and have to buy Black and White. ROCK ON POKEMON!

FactoryHeadWhite

Let's see... I've been a fan of the series since 1998, and I was 5 years old then. I'm a huge fan of all parts of the series, including the games, cards, anime, manga, etc. I own a copy of every English-released Pokemon game to date, and I really love all the Frontier Brains, especially the Sinnoh ones. As far as favorites go, my favorite Pokemon is Shaymin (Sky Forme, pref.), favorite type is Electric, favorite region is Sinnoh (the characters are my favorites, but Unova's starting to grow on me), etc. I've been around since the beginning, but I love all the generations of Pokemon.

I'm really excited about this site, since I live in a really small town where Pokemon fans are few and far between. The only time I've been able to play the TCG is on the GameBoy and that computer game from the starter pack from a long time ago. I tried starting a league once, bu|t the site wouldn't let me for some... odd reason. Anyway, hope to play some of you guys! Sorry about the wall of text. =\

Theguyarcanine

HI, I'm Jordan but I'd prefer it if you called me Arch . Anyway,1'm 16, and kinda competitive. been playing the games since I was 3, I'm pretty goot at those, but I haven't played the tcg in a while, and I can't wait to challenge you guys to a battle of wits

My favorite type is water, however my favorite pokemon is Arcanine,

Anyway good luck to y'all,

R2RR

Hi, I'm R2, and I have been a fan since I was around seven. Even though I did not buy any of the games, except for Pearl, I held onto Pokemon because I really liked it, despite the fact that I have not been able to see over half of the anime or play the remaining games. I like very generation, and every single Pokemon (except for one), but have not yet seen the new generation, which I cannot wait to see them. I also draw them and have made up some of my own just for fun. As far as the TCG, I always loved it and understood it only after I bought an EXPO theme deck that had the rules with it. Like most, I was never able to play against someone in my small community. I had to persuade my brother to be my opponent, but was only able to do that only less than ten times. Just last week, I found a place in the nearby city where TCG tournaments are held every Saturday and became really excited to attend one. Then, TCG comes up online and threw me into a whole new level of card game experience that I am hoping it will encourage people to join. Can't wait to get this starting!

kennyheatran13

Hi, I'm R2, and I have been a fan since I was around seven. Even though I did not buy any of the games, except for Pearl, I held onto Pokemon because I really liked it, despite the fact that I have not been able to see over half of the anime or play the remaining games. I like very generation, and every single Pokemon (except for one), ******** not yet seen the new generation, which I cannot wait to see them. I also draw them and have made up some of my own just for fun. As far as the TCG, I always loved it and understood it only after I bought an EXPO theme deck that had the rules with it. Like most, I was never able to play against someone in my small community. I had to persuade my brother to be my opponent, ******* only able to do that only less than ten times. Just last week, I found a place in the nearby city where TCG tournaments are held every Saturday and became really excited to attend one. Then, TCG comes up online and threw me into a whole new level of card game experience that I am hoping it will encourage people to join. Can't wait to get this starting!

mage1killer

Hi guys!

The name is Devren, and I've been playing Pokemon since the beginning. When it first came out, i didn't have a Game Boy, so i played the card game with my cousin instead. I'm 18 now, so I've had a lot of experience with the game. And though i still Love Pokemon, there's no one to play the card game with anymore, so i moved on to the video games. I'm also pretty good at those ( i haven't lost 1 real match since i started playing emerald). My fave. Pokemon is Espeon. In fact, I've had my same espeon since Pokemon Colosseum. Its been transferred through Every single game of every single generation! I cant w8 to make an espeon themed deck on here ^.^. I'm always looking for more Pokemon buddies, so hit me up if you'd like ^.^

burtyy

Hey, 18 years old here. I used to play this game like 10 years ago when it first came out, then just got back into it last summer. I've been having a very difficult time finding people to play with in real life, because leagues are scarce and most of them take place during times that I am very busy (Friday nights). I am very glad that this game is going online, and cannot wait to play the finished product. I love the beta and I think it's great so far.

burtyy

Hey, 18 years old here. I used to play this game like 10 years ago when it first came out. I never really watched the show or played the games - just the card game. I just got back into it last summer. I've been having a very difficult time finding people to play with in real life, because leagues are scarce and most of them take place during times that I am very busy (Friday nights). I am very glad that this game is going online, and cannot wait to play the finished product. I love the beta and I think it's great so far.

pollyannax

16 years old. Been playing pokemon since befor I could realy read and been a bg fan since. Love the pokemon special/adventures manga! And Metal Gear Solid...

proudpikachu

Hey the name's Paul. I'm 24 years old. I was a huge fan when Pokemon started and I got red and blue for the game boy (Which I still have, lol) Played Gold, bought some cards, then I stopped. Fast forward to a few years ago, and now my best friend (who I WILL get to sign up here, hehe....) Got me back into the games, starting with FireRed, and also the TCG. (I've got 50+ decks at home at the moment) so now I'm a massive fan again, and I'm currently working my my through White at the moment.

Other fun facts about me: - Tyranitar is my favourite Pokemon of all time. My favourite TCG card is the Shiftry with the unlucky wind Poke-Body. My favourite new Pokemon from Unova (so far) is Oshawott. And I STILL haven't completed a Hoenn region game......

NobleWiz

Hey Everyone!

My name is Edward. I'm 24 yr old. I have been a fan of pokemon since I first picked up Pokemon Yellow and had that little mouse follow me all around kanto.

Random Facts that you might wanna know - I Love Eevee and all the Evo that had been seen. (Hoping for more Eevee Evo's in the Next Gen.) My Favorite Season(s) is the Jorney's around The Johto Region.

Im currently not playing Black and White, but I love Sewaddle.

If you have anymore Questions Found me and Ask :)

lunuju

Yo.

My name's Lucas. I'm 18 years old. I don't have a good memory at all, but I've been a fan of pokémon series since I got my first deck.*** was a fire one from first generation. Good times.

Time for some random facts. Dark-type pokémon all the way. However, my favourite pokémon is Golduck. After I finished pokémon black version, I must say that the ******* version is still my favourite one. And I'm still trying to catch them all.

piccolo13

Hi everyone!

First of all I'm 24; I guess I feel kind of old to be on a pokemon site but I started with pokemon when I was in grade school by playing Pokemon Blue on my Game Boy (good old days!). I followed the anime for a while (probably up until Johto) and I have played most of the games, except for Saphire/Ruby and Black/White. I started playing the TCG as soon as it was released in America; I can still remember my parent's driving me up to some dude's house in the middle of no where to buy my first starter deck from him (at the time, Pokemon cards were the hot new thing; there were constantly selling out in stores so I had to buy mine second hand from an ad we found in the newspaper! lol) I was so happy that day! From there I kept collecting and playing with my friends and even used to play in tournaments at the local Toys R Us. I still have a fondness for the TCG too....it's probably my favorite way to play Pokemon.

Now, I have to say, I haven't played it in years. I lost interest in it when the EX series of cards came out (mainly because I was busy with real life and my friends stopped playing so I had no one to play with). However, with this new Pokemon TCG Online, I have a new way to play. Now I can play the game again and get introduced to the new rules and cards without feeling overwhelmed and I'll actually have people to play with! I can't wait for this full site to be up and running and I can't wait to challenge some of you to a match! Here's hoping for some amazing battles! teeth_smile.png

(BTW, I should mention I like Psychic types the best though my favorite pokemon is probably still Squirtle! He was my first after all!)

Cariba

I guess i should do this too ^^ hehe

Hi there, my real name is Dasha, You can call me by my nick, Cariba. I'm 18 old and i live in Vilnius, in an unknown country: Lithuania. Anyway i was into pokemon for a very long time, maybe since i was 5 or 6 , something like that. I couldn't play any pokemon games or the tcg since I always had problems with money, but i was always keeping up with the news and now i can finally play the TCG for free! (atleast i hope for that)

So, if you want to chat with me, i'm always up to it, see you in the game!

NintenDuck

@piccolo: LOL! When I got my first Pokemon cards, I didn't know what they were! I thought that they were candy, but also, I, like most kids during that time, was absolutely obsessed with Pokemon (then and now), so when I saw the Pokemon "candy" at a store (I think it was while we were on vacation in Arizona), I begged my mom to get them for me! I still have them, but all but one (a Rapidash) are in a foreign language.

SoaringEagle

Hey all, been playing Pokemon since I got my first 'Zap' deck of cards and have played the gameboy/DS versions of the games through the years.

I never took much interest in battling with cards, only collecting them. However, I recently finished the old GameBoyColour TradingCardGame last week & decided to check online if the game had been developed at all, and to my great surprise I found this! Good timing?

I just finished the three tournaments and I'm eagerly looking forward to future content. :) See you in game!

Joe3435

hI, im paublo and im 132 years old i m a panda and my favorite snack is human flesh sometimes i eat ur brains but usaully its the flesh when I was a young half panda half tiger I used to dream about riding tigers after my ninth human i ate i relized that i was really ugly so i rented a bike and hit myself in the face with it, it didnt help i graduated from nothing i used to like to sing while dancing on your grandparents bones, but i m too old for that now. now a days i just play music using their bones, you wish you were me Loves n Kisses, -Paublo devil_smile.png

sabi_saotome

Hey! I'm Sabi, and I'm more of a breeder than a trainer.

I've been playing for half my life, since I was almost 12 years old. I love the games, and when I'm not drawing (graphic designer by trade), I'm playing Pokemon. Sadly, during my middle school years, my mom made me give my huge collection of Pokemon cards to my brother, but I started rebuilding about 6 months ago. :3

It's a goal of mine to start up some local tournaments in my area, since the official ones are usually too far away for kids in and around my town to go to, and I love sharing Pokemon with the younger generation. I even dress up as Pokemon characters sometimes at conventions, just for an excuse to battle and trade with lost of people.

This year, I'm going to Metrocon as Hilbert (the male lead from Pokemon Black/White--although I'm a girl, there is no way I'm wearing Hilda's shorts!) and my best friend is going to be N.

Tsinga

Hey everyone! I'm Tsinga and I've been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue were released. I still play Pokemon on my DS with my current favorite being Soul Silver. My all time favorite generation had to be the second generation of games (Gold, Silver, Crystal). I love all psychic and ghost Pokemon but I happen to adore Arcanine and Growlithe as well. I played the TCG up until the Gym Leader series was released back in the day. During their release I faded out of the TCG scene. I'm very excited to see where this goes and so far, have greatly enjoyed the beta. I look forward to getting to know you guys and battle!!

ACPokeDad

I'm Austin and I run the New Tampa Pokemon League in Tampa, Florida. I am the League Organizer/Leader, as well as a Pokemon Professor for the TCG.

The Trainer's Challenge represents a great resource for my newer players to better learn the TCG game, as well as for the DS players at our League to understand more about the Card Game.

I've been watching and playing Pokemon (cards and DS) for the last 4 years with my son. After seeing the friendly competition between him and all of his friends with Pokemon, I decided to get more involved to help them all.

If you enjoy the Trainer's Challenge, I recommend you look up your local Pokemon League and take advantage of sharing your hobby with others! You can learn more at: http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/events/

I can't wait for the new Pokemon TCG Black and White expansion!!!

pinkbb

I'm River, I've been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. The games really appeal to the completionist personality I have when it comes to video games!

Awesomeo5000

I am a 48 year old man. My daughter started playing pokemon red/blue and collected the trading cards when they first came out. Then I bought pokemon yellow and pokemon stadium for the N64 so I could play with her. My son learned to read by playing pokemon yellow. I taught my kids how to play the trading card game and they joined the league at toys r us. We also played the GBC trading card game. After the tgc leagues faded away and my kids outgrew the trading card game, I've been waiting for an updated tcg to come out for the GBA or DS so I could still play. The Trainer Challenge was a good way to get back into it. I look forward to booster packs and the deck builder. One thing I would change is to not have the status check (eg coin flip to see if a pokemon falls asleep)when a pokemon is knocked out.

BlueCrystal

hey all! well, i am not one to give out my real name online - though i do beleive this site to be fairly secure i am rather paranoid - so i'll go by my character name or by blue, which ever anyone would like. i'm sixteen, very much into cars (i just finished installing a cold air intake on mine and just before that almost destroyed it modding my clutch!), love running and and am starting to get into Muay Thai at a local gym. i work at a cafe part time before and after school and basically like this online game becuase its something to do during class!

Sign in to follow this