Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Cut_Vendetta

Hey there, im Dan, 16, English Pokemon lover for ages, been waiting for this ever since the cards first came out, not much success at tourney's as there aren't that many over here, but still won a few badges, can't wait for the deck builder, so i can make my winning Gallade deck. teeth_smile.png

Meepman

Hello everyone. I'm Noah, 15 years old and soon to be 16. I've been into pokemon since I was about 4 years old and ever since then I've been an addict one way or another. I used to buy the trading cards around in the EX fire red leaf green era, but then came to realize I had no one to play with (except my brother, but he's a sore loser :P), and I'm real happy you guys are making this cause now I can finally get back into the game. Looking forward to wherever this goes~

Jenemi

Hi :) I'm 21 years old. I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was about 7 or 8...

I'm not really good at describing myself, but my favorite color is pink, my favorite Pokemon type is water, my favorite Pokemon Town is Phenac City, annnnd my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu :D Also, my favorite female gym leaders are Jasmine and Misty while my favorite male gym leader is Volkner~!

I used to collect cards until about the Team Rocket and Gym Leader decks came out--I did continue to collect promo cards though. I had participated in a league at our Toys R Us during those times and did earn my badges and get my Elite 4 Sticker :D I tend to prefer the collecting to actual battling though, even if I enjoyed the TCG game (and enjoy playing against the computer).

I had a good mixed deck and for when I felt like playing for fun, a Pikachu deck. Coincidentally, I share my name with the owner of the Pikachu deck in the original TCG game :D

And that's about all I can think of to write right now XD

Kitepyro

Hello. I am 18 years old and my name is Jon. I been playing Pokemon since I was 7 or 8 years. Then I got Pokemon Trading Card Game for the Game Boy Color. It was awesome! =] Back then, I was having trouble beating some club leaders, but it was so fun for me. When I was about second or third grade, I used to collect and battle Pokemon cards. I used to have like three binders of Pokemon cards. Now all I have to remember by is 25 Pokemon cards. My favorite Pokemon is Glaceon and Leafeon. I can't wait until TCG Online goes full =] This is Kitepyro, see ya later!

fergulas

Hello im 38 with kids so i dont get out to play any where. iv been playing vg since the begining. I have some cards from the beginning but thats it. Ive beed to St. Louis, and Indaianapolis VGC looking to go to this years and finally get to play some TCG

Kbman

Heheheh... and they say Pokemon is for kids. For once, minors seem to be in the minority.

Anyway, my name's Kbman. Real name's Kyle, and I'm 19 years old. Been a fan of Pokemon since the begining, religiously watching the show, blowing all my money on booster packs, and getting all the games. Haven't really watched the show after the second or third season, and stopped collecting cards around the same time. I've gotten every one of every generation of the games, though. My first was Yellow, and working on the endgame in White. My favorite Pokemon of all time is definitely Rotom.

I never really found too many people to play the card game with, but I really enjoyed the TCG game on the game boy color. Definitely looking forward to the full game going live!

tombking

Yeesh ya' all are kids. Making me feel old at only 43. I have been playing the video game since picking up a used copy of yellow as I was unsure of all the hype. I was hooked about 20 minutes into playing the game. Though I seem to go through stages. I had let my copy of diamond sit for months and never played the GBA ones all the way through out of frustration with the grind of leveling up for the elite four and then they disappeared somewhere into the house.

I got my kid interested and on his 8th birthday he got some cards from a friend. I got myself a deck as he really was interested in playing and I figured I should learn and make sure he knows how. A few weeks later we found a league nearby and about a month or so after that I play at league as well and the tournaments we go to.

I am looking forward to the Black & White set of cards.

crows

hey! you can call me Crow. c: i'm sixteen and i've been playing Pokemon in all its various forms since i was seven. my mum used to take care of these kids' grandma, so i would hang out with them all the time- they got me into playing the game and collecting the cards.

i was actually pretty boss at the TCG when i was little, i even went to the world championship in 2005! aww yeah, i didn't do too terrible, either. :P

sadly i sort of dropped out on playing the past couple of years- the leagues around my place shut down or were filled with, er, weirdos, and the cards got a little too expensive -but i'm super excited about this online version. i've been waiting for something like since forever <3

karkris41295

Hello, I'm from India, prefer to remain ananymous and all. i've been a fan of pokemon from '98. Well, that's actually it... I'm still a fan too haha

dachshund

Big Fan and look forward to playing many game with you guys :)

The Mad Dachshund!

littleloup

19 year old student who's loved Pokemon (and namely, the TCG) ever since i first heard of it in 2nd grade. I did things a bit backwards, playing the card game before the video games, but that's because my parents were wierd about video games (trust me, i did not inherit that). As a kid, i hated how my friends refused to learn the rules of the card game, just trading and then forgetting about the whole thing. I go to physical leagues now, but an online version of this is seriously mind-blowingly awesome to me, you have no idea.

My favorite pokemon of them all is Sableye and this kinda makes me sad about the new rules allowing people to play supporters and such on their first turn, since it kills the one good sableye card out there. He made you go first no matter what if he was your first active, and had a no energy cost attack where you could find a supporter from your deck and use it as your attack. Though, i guess now this just means that he'll let you go first, and use two supporters in the same turn. That could actually be quite useful, hrmm..I hope so. Sableye is too cool to be left in the dust.

prinsessan

15 years old, girl. Been playing pokémon since '96. I'm from Norway, and used to play TCG in real life, but quit a couple of years ago because it was too expensive. I'm considering starting again because of this though. :P

Kira34

hey im 19

im living in germany

i collected pokemon card since i was 12

but never knew how to play it

but with the help of pokemontcg introduction i finally learned it

thank you soo much

and sry for my bad english

zekrom311

Zekrom311 is my name. And knocking you out is my game. HAHA! But seriously, I've been into Pokemon for about 4 years now, shortly after the release of The Diamond & Pearl series, I got into it as a means of enjoying quality time with my kids who at the time were 8 and 10 years old to keep them from turning into video game zombies....I eventually loss that battle, but winning in the TCG constantly didnt help much either. HAHA! But now years later I find myself stuck with 4, yes 4 school binder size folders full of cards and no true competitors to play on a consistent basis joining the POKEMON TCG ONLINE COMMUNITY for me I guess is my way of finding out how good I really am and still being able to enjoy this game that I personally never thought I would get into as much as I have. I think once they work out all of the minor bugs and things of that nature this site is gonna be a great one. So hope to see you all on the battlefield soon. Good luck everyone. And remember HAVE FUN!!!! :)

Mylotan

Hey peoples (and yes that is a real word) XD My real name is Missy and I love pokemon :) (though not as much as tmnt) I am not very good at the tcg game but I am really good when it comes to the video games so I think I am gonna enter the 2011 video game championship. I have been playing the game for about 8 years and I love it :) and I am lovin this site so far.

Hey. I'm Saephyre. I've played pokemon for the last 10 years of my life. So yeah I know alot and I love to play the video games. The actual TCG game is new to me. I haven't collect any cards or battle that way since I lost my first edition holographic Charizard card. My sister got jealous and threw it out the car window when we were driving down the highway. I went back, "but" never found it.

goodguytwo

Hi im goodguytwo! I have been into pokemon cards ever since I was 5 and still collect 5 years later! I play with a Lost Gar deck and own about 7000 pokemon cards! I hope to battle every one of you in the future

-goodguytwo

Archaic

Hello everyone,

My name is Liam, though I'm best known as Archaic. For those who may not have heard of me, I'm sure you've heard of my website. I'm the owner of Bulbagarden and the Bulbapedia. I've been in the Pokémon fandom since, well, before quite a good proportion of its current fans were born I expect. Before the games even got an English release. Haven't had a huge amount of experience with the TCG, basically only a year and a half of serious play back when the Holon Engine was the new big thing, just long enough for me to develop the Mercury archetype, and win my local State and City championships.

Offline, I'm a 26 year old research student and TA from Brisbane, Australia. I mostly do research into online privacy issues, so yeah I do realise I'm giving out a lot of personal info here, though it's not something you couldn't already find with a Google search anyway. ^^;;

dandaruff

Hey everybody, I'm RedTrainerLance. I've loved pokemon since as long as I can remember ever playing my brother's pokemon red/blue version as a very young kid. However, my real love for the series started around when pokemon Gold and Silver came out. (The graphics were better and my eyes could register them better, or maybe just my memory had troubles with red.) I can now say that even at my age I'm still proud to say that I love pokemon and play it every day. I love my pokemon so much that sometimes I'll play the game just to see them battle (or watch my Victini dance on the summary screen. teeth_smile.png ) While most of my friends like to focus on EV raising their pokemon and other things, I think I'm more of a collector, things that are important to me are my pokemon themselves, and having shinies and good stats are nice, too. (as long as they're real and earned fairly)

GraylyFoxing

Hullo. I'm GraylyFoxing, feel free just to call me Fox. I'm 23, been playing Pokemon since Red and Blue first launched in North America back in 1998. Since then it's pretty much consumed me. I don't battle much but IV breeding, EV training, movesets and all that fun stuff is a passion of mine. There's not much else to say, I am not a very interesting individual!

catalilly

Hello everyone. I am kitcat100p though you can call me cat if you like. I am in my 20's (that is the closest you will get to my real age :) ). I have been playing the pokemon tcg since it came out. Though I am not currently playing at any leagues I do play for fun with friends/ family. I also play the games though just for fun. I love to collect any of the eeveelutions (cards/figures/etc.).

TrainerHaydon

hi everyone, i've been into the pokemon games on and off over the years and as far as the card game goes i never really played it before, as a kid i had and traded the cards and a few years ago i picked up the old game boy game and enjoyed it. now i find this site and I'm actually pretty excited lol.

Siwyenbast

Hi ya'll, I'm Siwy, a 25 year old woman who's been playing pokemon since R/B/Y (had red). My little bro got me interested in the games, he's since dropped off to playing Xbox titles, and I keep on going. I'm currently training my White version team to prep for the elite 4 and champ. I used to be into the card game back when it first came out, left it after G/S/C (I now end up playing Yu-Gi-Oh! more often in the card format), but I still have my old cards stashed.

I've been waiting for the online version to play, since I've gotten a craving to play it within the past few months. So if you see my catgirl self around the forums, then feel free to say hi. :)

Haunter91

Hi all, I'm a 19 years old man and I really love pokemon!

Everything started with red (best pokemon game so far, probably because of memories), then gold and ******* (the game right after gold and silver, I caught a shiny golbat, I called it shiny XD), ruby (I'm Italian, I remember that I bought it the same day as it came out in europe, because I could not wait anymore; it was in english :D), diamond and now white :D

I used to play a lot the TCG, but I live in a very small town, no one had cards to play with, so I played with my sister.. Now I have something like 3/400 cards, kept in a box =)

See you ;)

Hey guys, I'm Abby (TheAbbyNormal in most places). I'm 20 years old, and I've been in love with Pokemon since I was 7 or 8.

I'm insanely excited about this site... I never was able to afford the cards when I was younger, and because of that, I never learned how to play the game. Now I know all the rules and can actually attempt to play (if only online)!

I can't wait to see what the full version is like!

Sign in to follow this