Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

mnm12345

Hey everyone my screenname is Mnm12345 on every forum im on. If you see me around the forums just call me Brad (IRL name) or Seth (In-game Name) Im 15 almost 16, I learned how to read playing Pokemon Red Version when I was four. I remember being at the docters office trying to traing my haunter when this boy with Blue came he had a link cord, we ended up tradeing my haunter for his kadabra then traded back, we had a battle that day which I lost since all I had was Gengar, Eevee, and Charmeleon and he had Alakazam, Blastoise,Pidegoet, and Arcanine. When I was 7 I lost my first tooth, I wrote a note to the tooth fairy saying "Dear Tooth vairy all I's want is a Pikachu doll, and I got it instead of money. When I was eight I remember my mom acting like a wizard and magically giving me pokemon VCR videos of Pokemon Kanto and Johto. I got Ruby and Sappihre that year, thats when I started beating the games too quickly took me one week. When I was 11 Pokemon Pearl and Diamond came out I got Pearl while my big bro got Diamond, I beat it in three days. I was getting bored of pokemon, I had collected every card from every set, My first pokemon was a 1st edition Foil shadowless base set Charizard (I had it graded it got 9.0), I quit pokemon untill I hit the age of 13, I ended up buying all the pokemon games I didnt have. When B/W came out I quit again for around 4 months while I played Magic the Gathering. Than one day I stumbled upon this site. Now you guys are basically like family to me all of you even the mods.

~Peace Mnm (Brad or Seth)12345 out

mnm12345

Hey everyone my screenname is Mnm12345 on every forum im on. If you see me around the forums just call me Brad (IRL name) or Seth (In-game Name) Im 15 almost 16, I learned how to read playing Pokemon Red Version when I was four. I remember being at the docters office trying to traing my haunter when this boy with Blue came he had a link cord, we ended up tradeing my haunter for his kadabra then traded back, we had a battle that day which I lost since all I had was Gengar, Eevee, and Charmeleon and he had Alakazam, Blastoise,Pidegoet, and Arcanine. When I was 7 I lost my first tooth, I wrote a note to the tooth fairy saying "Dear Tooth vairy all I's want is a Pikachu doll, and I got it instead of money. When I was eight I remember my mom acting like a wizard and magically giving me pokemon VCR videos of Pokemon Kanto and Johto. I got Ruby and Sappihre that year, thats when I started beating the games too quickly took me one week. When I was 11 Pokemon Pearl and Diamond came out I got Pearl while my big bro got Diamond, I beat it in three days. I was getting bored of pokemon, I had collected every card from every set, My first pokemon was a 1st edition Foil shadowless base set Charizard (I had it graded it got 9.0), I quit pokemon untill I hit the age of 13, I ended up buying all the pokemon games I didnt have. When B/W came out I quit again for around 4 months while I played Magic the Gathering. Than one day I stumbled upon this site. Now you guys are basically like family to me all of you even the mods.

~Peace Mnm (Brad or Seth)12345 out

RealArity

Hmm... Intro thread, so I won't miss this. My screen name has got nothing to do with the word "arity", just the first letter of "real ®" with "arity" so Rarity... Heh, so yeah I love rare stuff. You can call me Joel (irl name) or JC2 (my initials, 2 for being a younger bro ._.) so there. I'm from Singapore, which means I get the Boundaries Crossed expansion earlier... nah don't worry, I have bad pulls. Ice-type lover for life, and naturally my favourite Pokemon is Froslass. If this doesn't prove so then my favourite Gym Leader is Candice. Currently playing Black 2, and I named all of my Pokemon after the Green Bay Packers players, since they're so cool. Like Aaron Rodgers. (It's interesting how I enjoy football when I'm not even from America, a lot of people in Singapore hate it)

I should be in Seniors division, though I don't play in leagues or tournaments, spending most of my time rogue deckbuilding and testing them out. I like to be different from the norm, and go with decks that seem to have little recognition (DarkChandy). I used to run some Ampharos/Ampharos Prime/Eelektrik deck before the rotation, but since then it's Darkrai/Chandelure all the way. I don't actually play on PTCGO, rather collecting cards; I use other sources like PlayTCG (sorry profs :P) for playtesting. That's all from me. Till then,

~JC2

solo59486

My name is Han IRL and Solo59486 on any other poke website you see me on(You can call me Solo for short) I've been playing the TCG for 1 year and 2 months now and the VGC since 2009. I'm in my final year as a senior and will be aging up to masters next year. I don't remember exactly when I first watched the anime but I do know that it was in the advanced generation seasons. My favourite pokemon is Sceptile because it was my first pokemon ever and second favourite is Empoleon becuse I like penguins. Also I like playing baseball and watch cartoons when not playing pokemon. And I spend most of my time playtesting pokemon with different decks and try coming up with an original strategy.

-Solo59486

Metaphysical

Hello, I am Brandon. I am 16 years old and LOVE POKEMON!

Bigislandblader

Hello guys,

My name is Bigislandblader, or you could call me by my real name, Rex. And I'm 21 years old. As my username suggests I'm from the Big Island of Hawaii, and I dabble in beyblades too (both genrations). I got back into collecting a few months after a good decade of playing the regular video games. I'm really enjoying PTCGO and I hope to see you guys in a future match.

Aikoart

Hi, My name is Aikoart. I am 21, I am from Malaysia, and I am an animator/photographer/concept artist. I started out from Base deck in 1999. With Machamp then move on along till Gym Leaders. I've stopped a few years until Pokemon Usa took over and launched EX Ruby Sapphire and continued my journey till Platinum and rest till now. I've enjoyed the cartoon, game in my younger age, definitely I am gonna keep moving on and enjoy more. Hope to have a great match

AtomicNicky

Hey Im AtomicNicky and feel free to either call me Atomic or Nicky (or Nick or any variant).

I'm from Australia and I used to play Pokemon cards in DCI sanctioned locations and do the Pokemon League and all that when they first came out. I used to play competitively and was #2 in Australia for a while. I've been learning all the new rules (of which there are many O.o) and checking out all the cards and I have a couple of deck ideas I want to put together.

I have a request though, would some kind person please friend me and when we are both online initiate a PvP match with me? I cannot seem to ever find a match when I search and I want to know if battling online will at least work in a Friend vs Friend match.

CopyXieede

Hey everyone,

CopyXieede here. Xie will do it, if you don't like the long version. I'm glad to see, that I am not the only one 20+ arround (currently 24 :) ). I'm playing Pokemon since Red and Blue and I'm looking forward that the Online TCG is growing up more and more.

Nothing more to say.

Greedings from germany,

Xie

Losthobbit

Hi you all!

Losthobbit here, two of my sons are in here somewere playing... You will find me in the novicelobby playing a casual game or two to learn the machanics and cards and help my sons build decks! Knowing them right I will have a limited cardbase to play with, they will probably take all the fun cards away from me..

I´m well passed 20+ in age...

But a fun game is always a fun game!

See you around!

• Like 1

Drakeylazy

Hello my name in the tcg app is drakeylazey and im 12 turning 13 soon and i love the game collecting the cards irl unfortunately the country im in doesnt give codes in the packs well at least in where i in so yeah probably the youngest here well hello to you seniors

• Like 1

B-rad_UGG

Heyo my name is Brad. I often go by the name B-rad. Started out with pokemon at a very young age around 10-13 was mainly when I was into the cards. Had a huge collection but got rid of them at some point when I got older. I have been playing all the pokemon games since red and blue. Silver and Gold were my number one favorite pokemon games. I currently own Sword and Shield and played that too. I've pretty much beat all the games except for one which I was saving for a time soon approaching which is Omega Ruby that I've heard is a great one.

Anyways I'm not too much into collecting physical cards themselves anymore but it's great to relive childhood memories on the PTCGO (I'm currently 29 years old). It may be a free game but if they moved it to the Nintendo Switch which is something that would be so amazing I have to say, that is something I would definitely spend money out of my pocket to buy.

I hope to meet some of you on TCG and maybe possibly battle against you once I prepare a better deck. Had a decent one going for a while and won 7/10 matches I played and lost 3 but I intend to try and make it better as it needs lots of tweaking. It seems mostly the couple tag team cards I had helped me with that. Would be difficult with an opponent who used single GX cards or was better with evolving pokemon to a certain extend but I am quite amazed at how well it did the first time around. Nothing special, just a lightning tag I setup with pikachu and zekrom along with an alolan and regular pikachu tag team but my hopes are to make a really good lightning/colorless deck and 2 others a psychic/fighting and also fire/leaf.

Anyways thanks for having me and/or welcoming me in :D

Sign in to follow this