Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Delphii

Hi I'm Delphii. Nice to meet you all! I'm a 22 year old university student majoring in electrical engineering looking to pass time, meet new people, and have some fun.

I joined this site not even a month ago and prior to this, I had no experience with any kind of TCG whatsoever. I'm still learning how to play but I don't believe i'm ready for competitive games yet, so I stick to single player pretty much all the time. I'm also very shy so it's difficult for me to try to be competitive with other people. embarassed_smile.png

I've always loved Pokemon, played all the video games, watched the series, etc. Don't do as much as I used to but I still play the games and I'm excited for the release of BW II. My favorite pokemon is and always will be Umbreon and my favorite legendary has to be Latias.

...I think that's enough about me, before I start rambling on. Thanks for your time, hope to see you around! =)

<div id="CLSCRIPT_communicationDiv"> </div>

Phaedros

Hello everyone I'm Phaedros (Phae for short). It's great to meet everyone. I like Delphii am 22 years old, I work part time and am not currently going to college, so I find myself with a lot of free time on my hands during the week. ^_^

I joined the site a couple days ago, I was Googling "Online TCG" and this was one of the first results, I thought to myself "Oh some fanboy made a F2P Pokemon TCG site" only to discover this was official and was quite thrilled by the discovery.

I'm a veteran of the Pokemon TCG, I started playing when Base Set 1 (and when it was simply Base Set), participated in my local Pokemon League (proud owner of the original 8 Gym Badges - though they were lost with time), and have been playing the Pokemon TCG on and off over the years (I started back up most recently during the Diamond & Pearl sets only to stop shortly after).

I've also been playing the Pokemon video games since Red & Blue, though unfortunately I stopped after Crystal.

And it seems I've started to ramble on, so I'll stop myself here.

Look forward to playing you guys if I haven't already! ^_^

Jrad99

Hi all. My name is Jarrad im 25 and hail from tghe great land of Aus.

Just a shout out to all my buddy's in brisbane if ne1 is setting up a pokemon league let me know at jrad99@live.com

xSean

Hi,

I'm Sean, I'm 18, I'm Portuguese!

I play pokémon almost since I was born, videogames, cards and stuff.

I plan to have fun and to make friends in this site and learn new battle strategies :-3

cryogonalice4

Hi, I'm "Ice Actor", or Nate in the games.

I started off with Yellow, loved Butterfree and Seel.

Then I got Pearl, Ranger, Diamond, SoulSilver, Emerald, RumbleBlast, Battle Revolution, Pokedex3D, and LeafGreen because I skipped a few years, accidentally.

Now my main is White (White 2 Soon!) and my Favorite is Cryogonal!

Just recently got into the tcg, but always collected.

I'm about as old as the series, give or take a few months.

5tarellz

Hi everyone I'm Riel. I'm 18 years old, I work full time at the moment because it's summer and I'm attending college second year in the fall.

I joined this site just recently, I was trying to figure out where to buy or download the old Pokemon TCG and then I came across this in my search and joined it.

I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was a kid. I had the cards but never really collected it and didn't know how to play until I started playing the old Pokemon TGC for Windows way back in 98/99. I always wanted to play it in real life but in the area I lived in and at the time Yu-gi-Oh was already the popular card game now and nobody really knew how to play Pokemon.

So thanks for reading! :) I hope to start collecting cards again and keeping it as a collection or playing with family and teach them.

See you guys on the playing field.

TheRevan

Hi everyone, i'm Myrax and i'm from the Netherlands. My mother bought me a Magazine and within there was a small flyer about this website, so now i'm here kinda.

Cheers!

jackjack012

hi everyone

im jackjack and im a BOY (girl avatar for fun regular_smile.png),im from belgium,the dutch part, im 14 years old and played pokemon since im a little child

favorite pokemon is empoleon and i hope i see my friends back with update like shadow556, 1zuzana (or one of her much acounts), and some more

im suprised soo much girls and adults play pokemon and i like that :)

people say pokemon sucks or is for childs never played it before!

bye all !

Ampharos4123

Hi poke universe my name is Ampharos4123 I am 15 and have been playing pokemon since I was six. I have just started playing competively and play rouge decks.I have been intrested in rouge decks since pokmeon diamond and pearl came out.Also i am really excited about the release of the new PTCGO!

<font face="Arial"><b>[edited by prof. wormer]</b></font>

AbkClintz

Hi im AbkClintz and im a pokemon addict.

Turtwig5848

I am Alex and I started off watching pokemon in diapers to beating my friends epicly and laughing ( still in diapers lolz)

Houndoom400

hi I'm houndoom400 and I love pokemon but have never play becouse no one plays it in my school sowe I'm so happy that I can play

Kerosanak

Howdy everyone,

I'm Kero from Australia. I haven't actually touched a Pokemon card since Team Rocket set was new in stores but I decided to try and reclaim my former skill which will probably take a loooong time but we'll see how someone who hasn't played the game in 10 years goes.

milky_mosaic

Hello everyone.

Just call me milky. I haven't played since I was little, and even then I must admit I only really collected the cards rather than playing with them.

However, I recently started following a guy on YouTube, "TheJWittz", and all of his talk of Pokemon cards old and new inspired me to get back into it. I'm trying out the online game to see if I feel I can come back after all these years.

Hope to see you guys around!

PokeBxOG

I'm Louie. I'm 26 from Nyc. I've been playing since the original red and blue.

rosita21

hi I'm houndoom400 and I love pokemon but have never play becouse no one plays it in my school sowe I'm so happy that I can play

people in my school plays with fake cards they play super wrong.the only 2 real cards i seen they have is a kabutops ripped badly.they have a 13000 hp reshiram

SecretNinetails

Hi, I wanted to introduce myself on here, because I never did.

Well, I'm SecretNinetails, but call me Nine.

I've only been playing for two years, and I'm more into the video games then TCG, but I still love em both! I prefer to trade rather than battle, but I do battle. Yeah, only four people I know play Pokemon, and only one of them plays the TCG. Oh well! And, I've followed the anime forever, and have seen all episodes, if you don't count BW Rival Destanies.

killswitch423

killswitch423 here. Haven't played the TCG since I was a kid and just getting back into it. Struggling with the starter decks...

Tut12

Hello everyone

Im Tut12, I'm 16 and I've been playing pokemon since R\B\Y. Used to collect the trading cards, but now im back into the tcg. Hope to have awesome battles with you all, on DS or, TCGO. Pokemon FTW!!

emboarmaster14

i never properly introduced myself to everyone yet....

hi! im emboarmaster, but my real name's rachel. im 14, about to be 15 real soon. i started playing pokemon when i was 11 and got my first pokemon game, PMD explorers of sky. have loved pokemon ever since. i recently got into pokemon tcg. i hope to make lots of friends on here! nice to meet you all!

ImMrFlubaDub

Man - been here over 7 months now and through it all never a proper introduction! So, not before time, here we go!

My screen name reads ImMrFlubaDub - inspiration for this name came from the film Flubber which to this day I believe to be one of the funniest films around. My name outside of the TCGO is Elliott, and im currently 20 years old. Where I live there is not a big following for the card game and I was very pleased to come across this website as I have played pokemon in various forms since pokemon yellow on the original gameboy pocket, man that seems like a long time ago now! - since joining this site I have expanded my collection and bolstered my win count, which at the close of the flash version, stood at nearly 1200. I also ran the previous gym leader tournament in tynks absence - one of the most successful tournaments of the previous version in my opinion!

I look forward to having some good battles with people around the forums very soon - and remember everyone, we're all here to have fun and fun is what matters above all!

Kyoujuu

Hello everyone,

after much internal debate I have finally decided to act as a beta-tester and thus I am now also entering the forums. From my Join Date you can gather it's been a long time coming, and pretty much everything takes me a long time. First things first however: my screenname is Kyoujuu, which I thought of when I made my trainers club account and have not changed. Around the web I am more commonly known as Timber Trannel, though mostly just Trannel. I'm a college student in Holland and a long time Pokémon Fan, though I wouldn't dare call myself a hard-core fan. Not only because I lost interest in the TCG in the past(, most likely due to too few opponents), but also because I find that I have trouble growing competitively, in both TCG and games alike. Though I have played all generations of games, I have never quite finished any due to several neuroses about capturing and training, though my younger brother plays the games trough just fine, but I might be going overboard for an introduction already. With the coming of Black and White as the Red and Blue 'for a new generation', I allowed myself to buy Black and White Boosters and seeing as I had a friend who had not lost interest in the TCG, I added Theme Decks and was thusly notified of the TCGO, which I believe led me to create my Trainer Fan Club account. Several exams later I found that there was a TCG league close by and with that I am now trying to up my skill level so as to support the Dutch competitive playing field. Fun fact: I came in second for a Dragons Exalted Prerelease tournament(, out of a little over 20, though). By now you might have noticed that I tend to be a little text-heavy, but I usually think long over what I want to type, so I won't type excessively too much. My strong suit is my imagination, aside from being good at understanding explanations, and thusly I enjoy RP-ing most, which I hope to be doing quite a bit of on the forums, despite the time-difference. As a last note before I wrap this up: I tend to change my avatar between 2 or 3 forms each season, so up to a dozen times a year. If the avatar creator(, or whatever) was still up, my current avatar would not be the avatar I have right now, for example. But I intend to add a signature that, while not being too flashy, will hopefully make it easy to see it is me when I do start regularly changing avatar.

Thanks to all who read the whole thing and I hope to outgrow being a novice with your support.

Looking forward to making your acquaintance,

Timber Trannel

Shogun_Warrior

Hello all.

Well an introduction ok.My screen name is Shogun Warrior.Just call me shogun.What drives me is the challenge of the next best game.And to build the best deck.I love the power of the elements.Such as water.It can be calm as a glass of water or a raging river that knows no end.I strive for the truth at all times.Helping others when they have serious need of it.And there are more than a few ive helped out here.Ive made good friends here as well.There are those ive upset im sure with my quotes on some of the forums.But again,i tell it as i see it.As many of the older players who know me very well.There have many times when ive livened things up just for the fun of it.I love strategy and the thrill of the battle.

This new system has become quite interesting and im enjoying it alot.So all i can say from here is glad to meet anyone and glad for the mods releasing a very cool new system.And just give the mods the time they need to finish.Patience is the key.So for all my old friends and to the new ones to come let the chaos of battle begin.Stay strong mind and body and let the strategy flow into your decks.Afterall your decks are an extension of you.

Later all and happy battles to come.

RC1309NINER

Walon Vau is the name of a trainer of the GAR, Grand Army of the Republic... I like starwars as well lol

My favourite type is Metal energy, I luv using Cobalion or steelix shame there are no metal Ex's.

Im a collector in the UK, I like playing the TCG in real life as well as online.

I've been collecting since the 90's.... I like the art work on the cards

Not much more to say is there .. hmm ... May the force be with you.. have fun

chrisTHEalterEgo

ALOHA EVERYBODY!!

chrisTHEalterEGO here! Playing Pokemon since I could read and always loved the TCG game and the video games even more so I was excited when i found out Pokemon TCG is goin online!!! My favorite Pokemon of all time has to be Dragonite! I loved this dragon pokemon beast and loved it even more when he made and apperence in the first pokemon movie!! I'm 19 and now in college, play pokemon as a hobby and the TCG rarely. If anyone wants to challenge on TCG online add me and lets do this!! My online name is ALTERegoCHRIS so find me that why. Alright peace yo!

chrisTHEalterEGO

Sign in to follow this