Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Rufio013

Hey all i'm Rufio, i'm 20yo and i aquired my first set of cards when i was walking to school when i was 5 and found a wallet with a full 60 cards and started trading them a couple weeks later for more cards. i thought that they were just to collect until my cousin bought me a pokemon tcg game for the gameboy and i started battling after i learned the fundamentals from the game and i have been a huge pokemon fan since then. hoping to buy the newest pokemon game for the ds soon.

my teams mostly all include; rayquaza, groudon, torterra, latios, latias, and lucario

scand4lous

hey guys , name is scandalous , or scans for short been playing pokemon since i waw 7 pokemon , red , blue and yellow , awww yeah i had all 3 version . i started tcg around the time when ex and dark pokemon card was first introduced , but stopped playing because the community was to small and i started playing MTG (still playing).i came about this website watching , kwandaoren66/e-lo on youtubes , ive been survining with the current water deck which i slightly tweeked around , that was given after completing the trainer challenge i have a deck in mind but i require a kyurem and blastoise . i cant say i play pokemon competatively but i do play , currently only on PO (pokemon online) because my ds is down :/ i play mostly UU , a little NU seldom OU i occasionaly post battles on youtube but i dont narrate them because i have no mic and i dont have an audience and im not that good (but i try my best ) >< but i do wish i can be a partner like E-lo , haydunn , dangerous36m . i wont tell you what my team consist off but 99% of the time there will be a zoroark (my favourite/signature poke ) ... thats it for myself i hope to make many newfriends in the community :)

KooperKoushiro

Hello folks!

Kooper's the name. I've been into the TCG since Fall '99 when the Fossil expansion was just released and stores routinely ran out of booster packs. My first cards were in the Blackout theme deck which my dad and I split into two half-decks. Since the Neo series ended local leagues all but vanished for me, though I did venture to a few tournament in the early EX series days. Since then I've been on and off, but hopefully the online TCG will give me reason to stay with the game actively.

I'm also into other Pokémon areas. I'm good friends with MTGXerxes and operate a YouTube channel myself, where I upload Diamond Wi-Fi battles and (hopefully) games from here as well. (Along with other stuff.)

-Kooper, Ice type aficionado.

haikurequiem

Hi everyone! I'm Haiku, or Nick if you prefer. I'm 15 years old and from the US. This is my first post on the forums c: My favorite pokemon is Jolteon, with Vaporeon and Zoroark not far behind.

I've been playing Pokemon TCG for a long time, and I started playing in local tournaments in 2006. My dad got me a Pokemon game for Christmas when I was six years old, and I've been hooked ever since. Totodile was my very first Pokemon.

In real life, I'm currently playing around with different decks using Feraligatr Prime, and at league I play a Samurott / Electrode / "The Ice Type Dragon From Unova Whose Name This Forum Won't Let Me Post?" deck. Here, though, I play an electric type deck. I like to play PTCGO in the mornings and whenever I have time to waste.

When I'm not playing Pokemon or another game, I like to write and draw. I want to be a novelist. I'm also a part of my school's drama club, and I'm an AP student, but I don't study as much as I should. Actually, I don't really study at all... So, that's me!

Zekrom0875

Hey everybody! I am Zekrom0875, and I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since I was a little kid. I've been watching it ever since, and many of you could agree that Best Wishes is the best series that they have made in a LONG time! I hope to play against each and everyone of you on here someday and earn more cards and decks. I am a bit disappointed though that I can't redeem any of my old cards and decks purchased from years ago before the code cards were being included. I have alot of pretty cool cards that will never make there way onto this online game. :(

Trainertepig59

i do and it is called pokemon black and white in english it is called best wishes in japanasa

Trainertepig59

I like to battle no unova pokemon at all in my deck

Turlaz

Hey I'm John have have been playing pokemon since i was three and can boast that i was born the year pokemon was founded in 1995. I am sixteen and have played pokemon since pokemon snap and pokemon stadium. I have read up to date of the pokemon manga and have seen almost every pokemon episode. first season 3 times. As anyone can see i am a huge fan. I'm from California. All i can seay is that i love every single pokemon game ive ever played from snap to ranger, and explore to White! hahaha and ofcourse this game now:) Thank you

ds-varia

I'm Jeremy. I'm 21 and have been a big fan since the tcg first came out. I love to play both the video games and the tcg, but I'm not especially good at either. My brother plays too, but he kicks my but every time. I can make decent decks, but I can never seem to be able to pay attention to everything that goes on in a card battle, so I tend to forget something that may equal a victory for me. My knowledge of pokemon is great, except for Gen. 5, but I'll be playing Black soon, so that will be only a matter of time. I would like to enter a Tournament or something one day, though I doubt I'd do very well. But I'd like to try.

bonquisha

I'm Bronyaur (the UN comes from the song Bronyaur Stomp by Led Zeppelin), and I heil from Illinois, US. I'm a 19 year old girl who's currently attending community college to major in....uh, something. I was a fond collector of cards when I was younger, but I never learned to play. Just recently, some friends and I pulled out our old cards and started learning the game-- turns out it's pretty fun!

sophies

Ive been playing pokemon since pokemon blue on my gameboy and as I continue to play through Pokemon White, I decided to give PKMN TCGO a try. Now that it is colder it deffently gives me something to do inside while I am waiting for pokemon trades on a different site. tounge_smile.png

Pendragon237

I don't have any of the trading cards, but I'm probably going to pick up one of the DS games for myself. I never got into any of this as a kid,but I recall it being a big craze. I wanted to sign up earlier, but my first two emails never got the activation code, despite resends. (grr). I often go by Mel online, which is short for my full name, and I'm 30. But I promise I'm not a weirdo or anything lol.

I wanted to be QueenPendragon, (the name is a Merlin series fan reference)but those names got invalidated by the other email failures.

QueenMewthree

hi i'm mewthree! i'm a 16 year old girl!! as i'm sure you have guessed mewtwo is my fav pokemon! i have been playing pokemon for 9 years now and when i was younger i went to the 10th aniversary video game natanals! thats when they alowed legends to battle! i wish they still did because i only use legends in my games and nothing else. and whats bad is i have yet to find a place that allows them so i no longer compete. i have always colleted cards but i never knew how to play the game until i found this site! i really like the game! everyone is so nice here to! i'm used to forums and sites whos mods and players and just plain mean! thats not the case here and that makes me feel so good! anyways i have to work on getting a legendary team here to. when the mewtwo card pack comes out i'm going to get it right away!

CharlesRaven

Hello, my username is CharlesRaven (based on my Wizard101 character name), and I have played the video games on and off for a few years. Just when the game I already have gets a bit boring, a new game is cranked out of the good ol' Pokemon machine, Pokemon TCGO being the newest.

spyder6697

Howdy! My username is spyder6697, as I misinterpretted the sign-up forum. If I'd done it right, I'd go by Turrnip or Tyson!

I've loved the Pokemon TCG for years but I've never had anyone to play it with. Pokemon TCGO is my new best friend and I've already boughten three theme decks and I've customized my online deck. I'm personally a big fan of Power Play! Next Destinies' Zekrom is really cool, but nothing beats the unpredictability of the all-encompassing Fighting type! Ground, Rock, and Fighting all have different weaknesses which means my deck is pretty varied. I've thrown in Explosive Edge's Beartic and Cubchoo's along with some more water energy, ditching Mincinno and Cincinno. My online deck is packed full of Trainer and Supporter cards to help me get my energy and evolutions in hand right off the bat.

I haven't figured out why my chat is broken yet, but for some reason it won't let me type even though I've enabled it many times before. If you wanna talk with me, please message me on here instead! In case you are wondering, I look pretty close to my avatar, I'm 14, and I'm quite sociable. Please, challenge me sometime!

Ponola

Hello! My screen name is Ponola, which means "cotton"! :3

I've been into Pokemon now since the Silver version came out on the old GameBoy. I collected the cards after beating it, and a lot of kids at my school used to sneak them into the building so that we could play together when we could find the time and a place to hide. x3 (The principle used to confiscate them from us. I distinctly remember being in his office one day when I was getting picked up early, and he was closing a cabinet. How my heart did ache when I saw a HUGE number of cards. XD)

When I got older, I stopped collecting them, but now this site is here and I've a new reason to get back into an old hobby! ;3

matthew69

Hello, I have been online for quite a while now with over 1000 wins + over 10,000 cards (witth 100 percent completion woo-hoo). I have been to some tournaments, but in the main I am online competitor. I created the Top4 Tournament as well as over tournaments and deck discussion places (such as The Pokemon Deck Corner) look forward to meeting u all online.

Think Mewtwo EX is cool, wait till u see Manaphy EX....

Manaphy's Number 1 Fan...

webmasterss

i have loved pokemon sense i was 3 weeks old whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

i do not like pikachu but my favrite pokemon is pichu

i also love the warrior books by erin hunter

Best books :)

Silverthelugia

Hi everyone! My name is Silverthelugia! I'm fairly new, and glad this website exists. Like many I have been collecting cards since I was six. I never realy understood the trading card game untill I was older, but by then many people thought it was a "babies game" so I have never played with anyone outside my family. Finnaly I found this website and began to relive my childhood. I also agree, the Warrior series was amazing, although I prefer older things like Harry Potter.

snivyfreek79

hi all im a new pokemon lover i am 13 and have a pokemon global link file and i have 3 forums on pokemon tcgo thay are all auctions for my cards if you would like to enter allyou have to do is offer a # of bosters and after a week of biding up or 30 bids of the offers exed 50 packs (not wichever i chose only wich ever comes first)this isnt a scame i dont have the hart to do that so try it

ladybird007

hi guys im 13 and ive been playing the TCG for a while and i have loved pokemon for as long as i can remember. my main deck i use at the moment is a reshphloboar and i am currently working on a mewtwo ex counter deck. (even though i have a mewtwo ex) i am also a huge JLS fan! hahaha :)

SithProbe

Hello,

I've come to this game because i find it an interesting alternative to other TCG's.

Maybe it's 'simplier' but right now there's a lot of things that make some of the other games out there quite frustrating and it doesn't have to do with the people that play it, so much as the people who make it. Simplier is right up my alley when I'm looking to unwind and relax, and I think this community can offer that.

And who doesn't like Pokémon? :)

oshawottlover 4

hello my screen name is: oshawottlover44 and im 13 years old i've been a pokemon lover since i was practically in diapers I have seen all the series and movies but I think I preffer the pokemon games and the TCG well.... I have been some time without playing because nobody wants to play that in school anymore and I've searched for tournaments in Puerto Rico but i cant find any so I started looking a way to play with people around the world until I found TCGO it's the awsomenes thing ever now I can finally play TCG's again but I would appreciate a lot if the Pokemon Company could organize a pokemon League in Puerto Rico so people that are pokemon lovers like me can meet each other and all.

Refrex

Hello! My screenname is Refrex. I'm 14 years old and I've loved Pokemon since I was first introduced to them. I collected tons of Pokemon tcg cards and now I'm trying to teach my younger cousin how to play them ^^ I don't know much about the new generation Pokemons so I will always love Charmander, Chikorita, Cyndaquill and Torchic. So far I'm liking this game but I'm having some troubles especially with the tokens and stuff, but it's still fun playing here ^^

LARRY891

I never really introduced myself, did I?

Well, okay, my screen name is LARRY891. I'm 21 years old, and have regained my interest in the Pokemon TCG since first finding out about this new online simulator after a ~10 year hiatus (it was some time during the Neo era that I put down my old deck and didn't pick it up again). I'll say the Metagame has really changed since then, too (did you know that there was once a time when a Basic that had 70HP and did 20 damage for a single Fighting energy was a <i>game-defining </i>card? Or that a 30HP Lightning-type could completely control games by doing damage to anything with a Pokemon Power? Seems laughable in today's format. XD).

Besides the TCG, I also love playing the video games (especially SoulSilver), and I play mean blues piano and bass. I'm majoring in music performance in college right now.

Sign in to follow this