Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Benhell

Hi im Ben.

I loved pokemon since it began when i was 13, im 25 now.

I loved the TCG but lacked people to play against. I loved the basic set but never really played any other sets from then on. I gave up and did some growing up...but i still loved pokemon.

Still to this day, my best gaming moment was when the pokemon tcg game on gameboy color was released. I picked up the game in the morning and by nightfall, i had finished the game. I played it for hrs, creating fun decks to muck around with after it all became too easy.

I have never loved and played a game to that extent till this day.

I hope to see you lot in battle!

Have fun! :)

CodyOwl

Hi I'm Cody.

I love pokemon since 2000 when I was 1.

I loved the TCG but lacked people to play against.

I love the basic set and I'm gona keap on loven Pokemon.

I hope to see you lot in battle!

Have fun! :) POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mestreRbt

Hi,

I loved pokemon so much that I cried when ash was petrified in the first movie xD I was just 8 =p.

Well, I really like the TCG and I hope have fun!

EDITED BY PROF_TECH

Mod_Tech

Hello Trainers!

Just a friendly reminder to please do not posts ages, locations, or real names in all of the pokemon forums.

Thank you

Prof_Tech

Robot Sky Pirate Moderator!

"Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right"

-Isaac Asimov-

edwardradical2

Since the prof above me here doesnt want me to be specific, even though I want to be honest about myself, Ill be vauge about my specifics :P

I am a male, somewhere between 20 and 30, attending a southern university in the pursuit of an Engineering degree. I have been a die hard pokemon fan since the day my brother got a pokemon cartrage for christmas, but he could not read, therefore could not play it, so I just played it for him :P

It quickly grew on me, like a life devouring cancer

XD

Joking aside, I started way before the Anime even came to america, and it was on the SAME day that I learned the card game and anime exsisted, a distant relative gave me my first cards and let me watch his taped episodes. The rest was history and now I am back in the cardgame HARDCORE...

Or rather not so, I love this game so much that I refuse to be compedative and hardcore like most, I dont care if a pokemon in the handheld games, or in relation, one of its cards has poor stats, if I love that pokemon, if I like its characteristics and what makes it unique, I will send it out on the feild to do what it can, and if I win with it after everyone had already counted it out, the victory is all the sweeter.

Course I have other intrests too, Warhammer 40k (quite the opposite in terms of theme, what man could Love Pikachu in one hand and weild a chainsword in the other?), Final Fantasy Online games (XI and XIV), and so many other passtimes...but for now my two main passtimes are

1) Not Flunking out of Engineering College (doing a great job in this one)

2) Boosting my TCGO collection and playing many matches (working on this one!)

Random note, my screename here, Vormund Geist, is german for Guardian Ghost, my english first and last names have the same exact name definitions and one of my ancestors was a Pirate Captain, NO LIE!!!

Try to figure my english name out if you dare :P

xdevilynx

Hello friendly pokemon trainers. I'm Devilyn. I've always been a fan of pokemon. Used to play nonstop when I was a kid. Stopped after I gotten into high school but seein this new tcgame online come out I really do have to play it. I can't resist the urge. Hope to make a good name for myself and face good challengers. Now it's just time to start earning myself some new cards!

nahuel233

hi im nahuel233 nahuel in the real life and i love the pokemon tcg

tendollarlameo

Hola! I'm Nick, and I'm a 16 year old Pokemon fan with an obsession with gummy bears! I live on the East Coast of the US(still shook up over the Irene thing!). I have a job as a writer for my state's newspaper, and I'm...well, the word is censored here most likely because people abuse it, but I'm a dude who likes other dudes.

When it comes to Pokemon, my favorites are usually the ones that are considered either unpopular or very cute. Piplup is my all time favorite, and according to every "What Pokemon are you?" test I've taken(including the Mystery Dungeon games), my inner Pokemon is a Pikachu. I absolutely LOVE water Pokemon; the strongest bond I have with all my Pokemon is my Empoleon.

I usually stick to the games, though I have about 125+ Pokemon cards, including some Japanese and Dutch ones. I don't collect anymore, though that will probably change soon.

I think that covers everything about me and the world of Pokemon. Oh, for the record, my favorite region is Johto and my favorite generation is IV.

Grimlock64

I'm Grimlock64! I've been a fan of Pokemon since it first came out back when I was in junior high (I'm in my 20s now!) and I played the TCG back at the start of the Wizards of the Coast era, but left the card game during the Gym Heroes expansion. Seeing this free online version, I decided to get back into the game, happy to see not much has changed (and anything that has changed is easily adaptable for me. :D )!

I'm also a bit of a nerd, enjoying video games, anime, comic books, and role playing games.

KajiMotomiya

Was wondering if this place had one of these. lol

--

Hi, I am Kaji Motomiya, or Kamiya for short. Which is what I would say, but because I feel this is a more friendly community than I had originally expected, and surprised to see some older people here, you can simply call me "Jamie" (not my real name lol).

I started playing Pokemon TCG when it first came out a bit after Red and Blue, with my first deck actually being the Water and Electric deck with the Gyarados. But it wasn't until recently, where my high school friends many years later help me get back into the game, that I focused my shift into Fire Types and looked into Pokemon TCG more technically than just throwing things together.

I am an artist in four ways: writer, musician, photographer, and cartoonist, but I am mainly a musician. I like to do things for hobby instead of profit, though a little money never hurts. I'm currently taking college courses for music in vocal performance, and I hope to do simple little gigs instead of big-time stress-inducing shows. I don't watch as much anime as my friends, and I'm very picky about my manga and comics, and I prefer first-person shooters and role-playing games.

This online game marks the second time I got back into the game after my friends quit, and I think it might be something I could really enjoy compared to past TCGs I've played in the past.

I've still much to learn, as with any competitive hobby game, so please take care of me.

muzikmaestro

my name is not necessary for you to know- just call me muzi. I'm a teenager who joined the TCGO this summer and has loved pokemon since the summer after 8th grade (so, a little over a year)

I write, draw, play/write music, and am a TOTAL band geek who plans to major in music ed/performance... possibly in studies on the french horn- the instrument I've played for going on 6 years.

other than that, there's nothing you need to know about me except I'm an American Citizen for life.

lahamy

My story is like many people here, im 21 years old. I loved pokemon and grew up with it as a child, starting with owning both yellow and red (even though they were basically the same game and moved on from there. At the time or red, yellow blue and green gameboy games, pokemon was popular in my country and i could buy paper cards everywhere, i had hundreds of them. But later on the fed went away and purchasing pokemon cards here is impossible now. So as everyone else i started playing mtgo for 6 years, spending lots of money on it, loved it. Was getting bored though, tried everything else on the market, UR, aletil and everything else. They all came short, and kept going back to mtgo, didnt think anything could beat it. Then pokemon came back, so i said screw you mtgo and came here instantly.

I was slapped in the face when i realised i cant buy virtual cards from the online store like i can in mtgo, so i went back sadly to mtgo with sadness all over my face. Ive done everything i can with the basic decks, ive done the leage with all my basic decks. Nothing is left but to buy more cards, im really hoping that u are limiting the obtaining of virtual cards through buying paper cards in the beta phase only. When you allow me to buy codes for the virtual cards off the store for the price of normal paper boosters i will come back to pokemon tcgo and play here permanently. Until then, im stuck with my old game =(

Cub

Well, I've been playing Pokemon since Yellow, although my all-time favorite has always (until very recently) been Gold. Being in college right now, I do not have very much time, when I get spare time one of the things I like to do most is play games-- especially Nintendo games, which includes Pokemon. Like most, after I started Pokemon, I kept playing and playing and... well, we all know how habit forming that game is, and I have been playing it ever since!

While it will be a while before I can buy boosters (I would love to be able to buy individual cards online, as that is what I do offline-- I get only the cards I want, and build my team and my collection of all the Eon family that way), and I will never have cards here as good as my offline ones (I highly doubt the chance of getting a Shiny Mew here), but I don't ever get to play anyone offline, so might as well play online!

My first Pokemon ever was Totodile, and my first game was Gold and Silver. I recall having a lot of battles in Pokemon Stadium, and one of the Pokemon games I would really love would be a Pokemon Stadium 3 to go with black and white.

With all the stuff I have to do, I will not be able to post as often as I would like, but I will be around! I am looking forward to the point where I can go online and battle other people-- that will be great fun, even with the basic decks.

sentinelx

Hi All,

I'm 25 and am from the Philly area in PA, USA. I have been a fan since Pokemon hit the USA, before it even became known and popular. That was around 1995! Time flies! I have continually been interestedin the core games (Red/Gold/Sapphire/Leaf Green/Diamond/Soul Silver/White) to games like Pokemon Snap! The Pokemon TCG just brings something different to the table as I recall all the Saturday Mornings I would make my parents drive me to my Toys R Us for Pokemon League. THOSE were the days!

I have A LOT of the first Base Set and up until around the Neo sets. Life just got busy and money/space was tough. The resurgence of interest in the TCG has come up in the last month or so once I found out about 'Online'. Brings back so much nostalgia! I hope this site enables players to purchase codes/decks online because I have no where to put cards if I were to purchase them!

Now that I have been graduated from college (a little over 2 years now), engaged, bought a car, currently in the process of buying a house, paying bills etc.... just being an ADULT sucks the time out of things like video games and spurts of Pokemon TCGO. Take care and happy battling!

Lawence-Codye

Hi there, I'm Lawence Codye & I am 23 years of age & from the US. I am actually of the male Gender but often decided to use female avatars, will probably alternate with this game seeing how easy it is to do so. I am a respectful person unless someone decides to be otherwise to me quite noticably but otherwise I don't see any reason to be bothered with making others' lives harder so that's good.

I actually started playing the TCG again with Pokemon TCG Online after being warded off during my younger years due to my lack of understanding of the rules for the game of all things, now with a full understanding of them, I have been playing this since the 7th of August & as such have been playing prior to the Closed Beta ending though I didn't have access to it myself which was all on me of course.

That being said, I look forward to battling those in the community with my currently Grass/Water Deck but trading will have to wait as I have heard some awful things regarding scammers & also because I don't have too much of anything of value anyway...

Lethiz

Hello! Name's Carlos. I'm 21. I used to own pokemon cards back in the day, had a whole binder of em. One day I got really bored though and gave them to my friend. I never really played with people. Maybe one person but I didn't totally understand the game. I do own Pokemon Heart Gold and Pokemon White. : P

My friend Candido (or Jiya) invited me to this, and we will play shortly.

Let me know if you ever want to play! : D

Aisor

I'm a 20-year-old student from Finland. I got first introduced to Pokemon through the trading card game instead of the video games (although I played Red, Gold, Platinum and Black). Maybe because of this, my fondest Pokemon related memories come from playing in TCG tournaments every saturday at a nearby card and board game store.

Even thought I sold all my cards except for my favorite deck 7 years ago, I've been wanting to relive the feeling of matching a carefully calculated deck of own creation against another in a battle of wits and luck, aiming at being the best. Over the years I have many times had to resist the temptation to play the game again due to the difficulty and expenses of starting over again and attending the few events in my country a hundred miles away from where I live, my plans have always stopped at reliving the excitement of opening a fresh booster pack every two years or so.

I jumped with joy when I heard about this site, it is basically an answer to all those wishes. Although it's still in the beta stage and not everything is perfected yet, it has still is a great way to pick up the game again and play with other people from around the world. I look forward to having a good time with the game and the community embarassed_smile.png

abivultails

Hey Hey Hey! I'm Abivultails and I'm from NY! I started loving Pokemon when my Lil bro brought home the Trainer's Handbook. I read through it and did some research on Pokemon. Now I love it! I was in a club with my guy friends last year, but now I'm having trouble finding a girlfriend who likes Pokemon as much as I do sad_smile.png. I only have 30 card IRL, so I came on this site to collect digital cards! Now I am very interested in the community, and even joined Team Rocket( the club)! Also, if Pokemon were real, I would be a coordinator

Jonaman

Howdy everyone,

My name is Jona i was a competive Pokémon Trading Card player (real cards) in Belgium, won several small tournaments. But now i finished university and do not have much time to participate and go to does events but now with Pokémon Trading Card Game Online i found a easy way to still play this game at home and play against some skilled players. My first small accomplishments in this game is getting top 3 in speed run 36 (Trainer Challenge), place 13 in speed run 12 and winning now over 150 games online *smile*. I prefere playing with a combination of fire and lighting (electric) pokémons. My top 6 (favorites of all time) pokémons are Reshiram, Mr. Mime, Charizard, Celebi, Mewtwo and Arcanine. Favoriete Pokémon games are Blue (Nintendo Gameboy) and Pokémon Stadium (N64). If i had a choice to pick a status in the Pokémon world i consider myself a fire-type expert and a competive league player. Nice to meet you all fellow trainers.

-Jona

GeminiLaser

Hello! I am Evan C. better known as GeminiLaser or MrDragoniteTrainer. I am 11 years old, and Ive been playing pokemon since Diamond came out, and have been playing the TCG since 2010. My first tournament was at the POkemon TCG 2010 National Championships. I was running a Blissey Prime/Magmortar Lv. X deck. Since then, I have grown more into the meta game. I currently run Reshiboar, TZPS, and GMJ(Gothitelle/Mime Jr.). I have recently completed Black and White, marking my first set completion. I really enjoy battling, and if u see me, hit me up for a game. IM usually on all day Sturday and Sunday as well as 8-12 EST on Friday Nights. I usually hang out in the trading post and Battle Challenge rooms, and you should find me pretty easily! :D

CrystalxDragon

Hey everyone, Im crystal dragon! This name adpated from online gaming a while back but ye, just call me Josh :D

I'm 20 years of age, From England.

I'v been an avid pokemon fan ever since I got Red version for Christmas when i was about 5-6 years old. Lately I've been playing quite competativley on the games.

I had given up Pokemon cards twice (regretfully). once when I was little , when they went out of fashion and my mum stopped buying them for me.Second, a year ago when I literly couldnt afford it.

Recessions hit extremely hard over here in the UK hard enough paying rent and bills as it is actually FINDING a job to pay for them :(

Anywho I scrape bits of my spare money to buy boosters now and im running the green tornado deck atm (loving the heals of superior). TCG online is a great way to bring this community back together now its hard to find local tournments and play.

On the contrary, I'm in the process of opening up my own Gaming centre in Wiltshire

http://excellgaming.wordpress.com/ Take a look when you can if your interested!

Satic-Draco

what up guys, my name is Static Draco, but just call me Draco, im the kind of guy who will never shy from a challange, so let me know when you want a battle(as long as its 4th gen) im 14, live in massachusettes (usa)

my team consists of lucario2.jpg i dont hold back either

Richeyz

Hello everyone, my name is Richard M, 17, and I live in Castelia City of the Unova Region. Well, I was born there, planning on moving more near Victory Road...

I absolutely love Pokemon. My team for battles is my Japanese Zoroark, my Froslass, Shiny Gyrados, Torterra, Blaziken, and my Magnezone. I've taught them very advanced moves so I can be super effective against any pokemon.

Example,

My Magnezone knows a bug-type move

My Zoroark knows: Psychic, Dark, Ghost, and Fight moves

My Gyrados knows Dragon Moves

Well... you get the point...

I have a lot of cards right here in my pocket, not sure on how I'll be able to use them online.

You could really add a spot where you can make your own personalized deck, spam Gyrados XD

Raichu574

Hi everyone, new here obviously. Just call me Benji. It's my nickname and what most people call me. I'm 20 years old and from the US. I've been an avid Pokemon fan since Pokemon first aired on TV in the US back in the 90's. I discovered Red version when my sister got a Gameboy and Red version and discovered the card game not long after. I used to play the card game all the time - back when my siblings and friends were still into it. Alas, they grew out of it and moved on. I moved onto Yu-Gi-Oh for a while but remained a closet Pokemon fan. I kept my cards but have been unable to actually use them. Which is why I'm thrilled to have discovered the Online Pokemon TCG. Now, I can actually make use of the cards I buy and hopefully get back into the swing of things. It's been about six or seven years since I last played the card game... so, I'm a bit rusty. I hope to build a nice deck, though, and get the hang of it once more. I recently got back into the games, too. Hence how I stumbled here. Started a bit late (in that I got Platinum only three months before Black and White were released!) but I'm a Unnova fan already. My favorite region, however, is Johto. My favorite type is Fire and my favorite Pokemon are Arcanine, Typhlosion, Charizard, Lillipup, Ninetales and of course... Raichu. Other than Pokemon, I'm a dog and gerbil nut. I have one pair of gerbils and am getting another pair soon and two dogs. I look forward to playing the TCG again. :)

Coolkat1216

Hi everybody, to be honest, I'm new. This is my first time playing TCG, but I loved pokemon all my life. Since I watched the first episode of pokemon when I was around 6 or 7. The first game I played was Diamond, but I still love the classics. My favorite pokemon is tied with Luxray, Lucario, and Noctowl. My favorite type is Flying, I always have my head in the clouds.

Sign in to follow this