Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Satic-Draco

Yo.Aqua . a.k.a Hannah here. I have Pokemon Soul Silver , and i am the champion, I won against Red on it. I have 2 decks, and would love to battle experienced trainers, and trade on the GTS ! I currently have a lv.23ish Aerodactyl in the GTS. I do a programming thing called Scratch.(pokemonrox2585,natalieg4g3434,and hyperheartstudios.)

Wanna talk? message me at scratch or talk to me on a thread!

attachment.php?attachmentid=24021

/\

l

all o this is real , though I will change my pokemon ALOT depending on my mood but empoleon and lugia will stay no matter what.

i beat red 6 times already

Lugias_Chosen

Hey there.

I'm Dave and I'm 26 from Great Britain. I've been playing the games since they came out in 1995. I've always wanted to play the card games but never could. So once the online features come on, look me up. If anyone wants a battle on Black i'm still struggling with the elite four. Caitlin is a handful.

Natakazam

Hey there.

I'm Dave and I'm 26 from Great Britain. I've been playing the games since they came out in 1995. I've always wanted to play the card games but never could. So once the online features come on, look me up. If anyone wants a battle on Black i'm still struggling with the elite four. Caitlin is a handful.

Do you have a Zoroark? If you put a Zoroark in the front of your team, and a Pokémon that is weak to Psychic (or just, can be hit by Psychic attacks) you can totally troll Caitlin. She continues to try to use Psychic on you even though it won't work. I didn't take any damage the entire battle.

g4g

dont judge a book by its cover. and treat others as you would like to be treated.

i was not bragging at all!!!!!!

[Edited by: Prof. Snow] Sorry about that :S

Mod_Snow

Hello everyone!

Sorry to interrupt this lovely discussion, but please remember to remain respectful to each other. Thank you! ^_^

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

frank46433

My name is francisco, 15 years old and from chicago. I played pokemon since i was 5 and loved it ever since i watched my first episode (one where cyndaquil fights scarmory). my first pokemon game was emerald and from there i have the others from blue version all the way to white. Anyways ive been playing TCG seriously since i joined this. Before i just looked at the pictures lol. I also like to draw Pokemon manga and watch the episodes. i even sometimes collect the dolls or toys. My dream is to join TCG and video game championships but i never get a chance tounge_smile.png

IBALordXenu

My name is Nicol, I live in Los Angeles, and I am 27 years old. I love science fiction, and enjoy reading the works of Tolkien, CS Lewis, and L. Ron Hubbard. My dream is to become a Science Fiction and Fantasy writer, since the Pokemon games allow me to escape the real world and let my imagination roam.

PokemasterDG

Hi, my name is Professor Gill, and I'm a Premier Tournament Organizer for the live Pokémon TCG. I've been playing Pokémon since day 1!

ChaosOrphen

Hey everybody! I've loved pokemon since i was 3 months old, and have loved it ever since I'm a big fan of the anime, card game, video game, and all else things pokemon! And My favorite pokemon is CHARIZARD

Go POKEMON!

Deathspecter

Hello everyone, I'm Deathspecter and I love pokémon since I can remeber it.

I'm 18 years old and live in Portugal.

Can't wait to start dueling you guys!

TCGO for free is an awsome, AWSOME idea! This will SOOO get many adepts!

Cheers to all!

Masterrag

Yo, Im Richard, 22, U.K. Come to terms with actually loving all things Pokemon, not embarassed to say so now, I am what I am XD.

Had Pokemon cards, games, anim etc since it came out, lost interest during saphire/ruby Gen. Then bought a shed load of pokemon cards (4th Gen) each week because I simply loved the thrill of opening a 'Booster' pack again! Now I have loads.. dont know what to do with them lol

Looking forward to buying B/W Cards, this new feature of unlocking the deck online is a great new way to bring the whole idea forward into this century, and im looking forward to making new friends / rivals on the field.

My role model is Superman... and one day I will be famous... and still come to Comic Con :D

Peace out, stay safe

RAG

faetine

Hi, My nickname is Angel, I have been playing pokemon games since I was 15, I can't remember. Well I am almost 29 now. I played tcg on the gameboy color and really wanted a sequel. I saw that there was a tcg online game and decided to give it a shot. I play other games like rts, mmorpg, console, and pc. And yes, I am not a guy.

Grikon

Figured it was time I post up and introduce myself. I am 34 and started playing Pokemon when my daughter and I picked up a copy of HG and SS for our ds's. We have been hooked since...Noticing a trend of older players and think this is great!! Not much after we ended up getting into the TCG and as the sun comes up battles ensue… lol. My son is now getting into it also... so we are all having fun (Now to just get Mom into it lol) :) We don’t have a league anywhere close to where we are so may look into starting one… But glad to see TCG finally go online so you can battle anyone, anywhere and at any time to practice and chat about strategy... I look forward to meeting you all and let the pokemon battles begin!! :)

Thanks,

-- Grikon

rjch1234d

Nimrodori here. A family man loving the game. League owner of several months and getting many new players to sign up. Hoping this open beta delivers results for the Pokemon tcg online mods, etc so they get a great game even greater! Loving pokemon on ds, wii, cards etc for about 8 years now, but not to the extreme. See you all on the beta site having fun.

FlyingSnorlax4

Having fun everyone?

My name's Aaron.

my strong points: creativity , judgemental skills, optimism, and hardiness

my weak points: memmory, focus and sometimes organization.

favorate types: 1st fire 2nd rock 3rd flying

Well, that's that.

DrunkenKrad

Hullo everyone, my name is Matthew, I'm 21 and I live in Oklahoma. I am attending college at SOSU and I realized just a few months ago that I really want to get back into playing the Pokemon TCG.

denverninja

What it do, I'm 21, I've been into Pokemon since I was 8 or so. I stopped playing as I got older but got back into it through emulator games and boredom, now I'm here. This games great and I can't wait for it to go Live!

SwingBlade13

Hello all! I'm SwingBlade. I did the whole Pokemon thing through middle school until it lost interest in my area. I'm 25 now, and played the TCG from Base 1 til the first Legendary Collection set. I'm an avid TCGer and gamer in general. I'll stomp you in Left 4 Dead 2. :) I'm an experienced beta tester, including pretty broad experience with online CCGs. I'm looking forward to playing around with this, and seeing how it evolves (POKEMON PUN LOL). If anyone needs to get ahold of me for anything, I set up an AIM account for communication here. You can IM me at SwingBladeTCG. Just be sure to identify yourself.

beefjerkey

Hello, the name's dj and playings my game. Can't wait for this game to come out.

Gotaway

Wow, I'm pretty much same as a lot of you, loved pokemon and pokemon tcg back in middle school and is here to enjoy this game once again. All these new cards and abilities are very refreshing, can't wait till we can buy cards online because I'm definitely going to spend some money here on this game.

TheUltimateEnd

Hello, If you met me in ranked mode, you must likely know I am undefeated.

I used to collect Pokemon Cards when it was by Wizard of the Coast, I remember being the first 10 in line to get pokemon cards on release day, sadly i didn't keep any of my first edition, I had about 4 of each ultra rares, and 10 of every card or more. I gave them to a little kid one day who wanted to collect and I was going to high/college. I sure hope he kept them in plastic cases I had to protect them. Funniest thing is , I didn't learn how to play the game till 12 1/2 years later.

I started playing again(PTGO) a week before closed beta ended, so I manage to sneak in 20 free packs before open beta.

If your looking for a duel or advice, or free cards(Friends only, don't ask me right away) unless it a trade.

I am more into battling, then collecting.

sdrawkcab190

Hello, If you met me in ranked mode, you must likely know I am undefeated.

I used to collect Pokemon Cards when it was by Wizard of the Coast, I remember being the first 10 in line to get pokemon cards on release day, sadly i didn't keep any of my first edition, I had about 4 of each ultra rares, and 10 of every card or more. I gave them to a little kid one day who wanted to collect and I was going to high/college. I sure hope he kept them in plastic cases I had to protect them. Funniest thing is , I didn't learn how to play the game till 12 1/2 years later.

I started playing again(PTGO) a week before closed beta ended, so I manage to sneak in 20 free packs before open beta.

If your looking for a duel or advice, or free cards(Friends only, don't ask me right away) unless it a trade.

I am more into battling, then collecting.

Apperently you don't count games you leave as losing eh? >.<

Kid4Poke

hello everyone i just joined the game becouse i wanted to play pokemon cards becouse i love pokemon

i clikc on play and i have a huge error and i still havent seen what it look like ingame(i have seen the tuturial put im saing in real action) i guess i could check youtube

put since i just joined the game i dont like it very much since it doesnt let my play

and dont come to my like click on this link and fix that

NO i have done it it only lagged more to my D:

SNOWSNOW07

hi im snowsnow07 and i love pokemon since......forever!!!!!!!!!! but im new here so yea.......my friend told me about this place so......im a new......

kirbyking

I'm 17 and have been recently very bored. I have almost unlimited finances for various reasons. A few thousand dollars lying around isn't anything new to me. Every game I've purchased for the past few years has been short-lived. Since I seem to be so good at everything. The only thing I'm not horribly good at is competitive Pokemon battling, TCG or otherwise. Since I never really started. I never really had anybody to play with and I hope I can learn to become a better battler here. I've been a part of a lot of forums, both big and small, and I pretty much know how to conduct myself. Although I do get a bit carried away. I generally ended up as an admin at most of the forums bringing tons of new ideas and life into those communities. But when I went away for a few months on a trip I found most of those places pretty much abandoned since I left. I've taken to lurking in most of the forums and games I'm a part of. But I don't think any of that will happen here. I think I might have said a bit too much, sorry about the long post. I look forward to interacting with you all.

Sign in to follow this