Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

JackKenton

Well, i've been posting here for a while, but I might as well introduce my self.

My 'name' is 'Jack Kenton', but please, just call me Jack (Captin Jack Sparrow, if you would be so kind). I'm 24 Years old, and much like alot of people, I've been playing Pokemon since the golden days of Red and Blue. I've been playing the trading card game off and on with friends, but I think i'm the only one of my friends who still play's the TCG.

I really only enjoy the main games, but I am a sucker for card games, and i'm just delighted that that TCG has an online counterpart that allowes me to play the game agianst (for now) AI (and eventually other players), for Free!

But I don't stop at Pokemon. I also collect Transformers, I'm a fan of Mecha Anime, and I play alot of videogames. So much so infact, I have imported some games from japan by the name of Super Robot Taisen. These games are japenese only (due to licencing issues), and I don't know how to read katahana\haragana\kanji. It's a labor of love that I could literally talk for hours about, but I think i'll stop there.

And that's all you really need to know about me. I look forward to (eventually) meeting you in <strike>the gundam fight</strike> on the play-mat of battle!

rocketexec

Ossussu da yo! Finally found the intro thread. (Ignoring the fact that it's pretty much right near the top of the list. Felt like a no%ob for not noticing it before....) I'm Rocket Phantom, but you can all call me by my character name, Hiro. I'm an asipiring Pokemon Breeder running my own daycare, and I've also recently been trying to put together a Pokemon analysis thingy on Youtube as Pokemon Report. As soon as I remember my password, of course.

I, like many before me on this forum, have been playing Pokemon since the days of RGB. Green version was my favourite (especially the ROMs of it that people have tried to translate. xD So funneh.), and I tend to deal in Ground and Normal types. As my name suggests, I'm a supporter of Team Rocket (I'm also a part-time Magma!), and really, REALLY wish they got a game with a good storyline like Team Galactic and Team Plasma got. Because, honestly? RGBY didn't have much of a plot, and GSC's TR plot only spanned, like, a little less than half the game. I've got every mainstream game except for Soul Silver and the orignal Gold version, and Pearl version. I would show you all my Pokemon collection, but I think the sheer awesomeness of it all may cause strokes or something. Or maybe a feeling of not-awesomness. And that would be no good!

I used to be great at the TCG, but then the League in my town shut down, so I stopped playing. I've only recently become good at deck structure once again, and I've been revamping a lot of my old decks.... And am currently in the process of starting to collect the cards, again.

>o Now, in the noble words of Yami Yugi... IT'S TIME TO DUEL! -insert awesome screen effects here-

Edit: =.= MAN they need to get the filters fixed. Can't even say no%ob.

mrmcweinerson27

Hey I love pokemon but I never played the card game until this online tcg started, now I can't stop playing. I beat all the computer trainers, but what i really wanna do is buy some real cards so I can play against real people. Unfortunatley, i don't even have enough money right now for a starter pack :( i was trying to find free pokemon cards online and i stumbled onto this website http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1309074172 that will give me Blue Assault, Red Frenzy, and Green Tornado for answering some surveys. I have already earned 544 points since I signed up today and the decks are only are only like 2500, so hopefully ill have enough points to get the cards in a couple days! CANT WAIT!!! :)

math99percent

Hi, I'm math99percent, and my goal as a trainer is to collect all the primes and Unleashed LEGENDs. Also, I want a perfect modified LostGar deck that is unbeatable in any situation. I love watching the Pokemon shows and collecting Pokemon cards.

Rathyas

Hello, my name is Kurt, and I'm 18-years-old.

I'm from Tulsa, Oklahoma. But I recently moved to West Hills, California.

I've always loved Pokémon to as far back as I can remember.

I don't know what else to say.

D:

Russellovemuscle

Hey rellic my name is Russell in the real world and im also a hugw fan of pokemon so i wanted to know if TCG online is working for you because i cant seem to get it to work here in johannesburg .....any ideas? ? ?

Tyrawr

Wow there is a lot of guys on here, surprise there isn't twice as many girls! Haha I am just kidding I like everybody and it's great to know there are tons of PKMN fans out there.

Well Hello Everybody!

My name is Erica, although alot of people call me Eric or Kai because I have short hair and am a tomboy. I don't care what you call me honestly, as long as it isn't rude. I am 17 years old and a Senior in high school. I live in Southern Kentucky at the Tennesse line.

I have been watching, playing, drawing, ans sculpting pokemon for the last 13 years, and I havn't stopped since the begining.

I fell in love the series at a very young age, so it kinda stucked, but I love it any the less.

And plushies, I love them to death <3~ But since I will be leaving for college in about a year it will be sad to leave my collection behid D : ??? But I will back my pretties.~

I never got really into the trading card series, but now I love it! I really want to judge at a tournament someday, I personally think that will be awesome!

Okay that is all for now!

Erica, Eric, Kai <3

Fransg

Well My name is Frans Griffioen

and I am 45 Years old

Comming from Holland

that's the small country near Belgium

Been playing Pokemon for like 13 years now and collecting since i opened my first Base booster and pulled out Ninetales

My favorite Pokemon are all evolutions of Eevee

Umbreon the most and then Espy

have them on card like 4000 times

My latest deck I am playing is called Drapionflygonvileplume andits a nasty deck to play against

On the TCG online I play also Vileplume in combination with Steelix prime and Meganium prime in one deck and Yanmega prime in the other

Hope the players that I play against in the future will properly concede and not just leave.

EeveeLover

Hey everyone!

I name is Wayne, but everyone calls me EeveeLover.

I am from Colorado, USA.

I started playing the TCG and the VG about 8 years ago. Still play both, but focus on the TCG.

I am a Tournament Organizer, League Owner, Professor and Judge in the Pokemon community.

Some of you may recognize me from a site called the PokeGym as well.

Looking forward to getting more into the On-Line game and meeting / playing more of you.

NintenDuck

You and AruneProject would make great friends, I can just tell by your username!

shadowwarriors

Hello Guys

I am James

I am From Britan (and i have a british accent) but moved to the states and was introduced to the awesomeness that is pokemon

I have been wanting to get an account here and today i did

I have an onoffcial league

I have a you tube channle wehere i do unboxings of my pokemon

I dont have closed beta but once i do prepare to die! jk

daddyleaf

hi im........................................................................................................................................................................................................

BlueLutari

Hello, I am Sarah. I was never really into the cards as much as the video games, but recently I have. teeth_smile.png

Gaurdian30

hi i like pokemon!!!!!!!!! nuff said!!!!

Main-St

Greetings!

Long-time Pokemon enthusiast here!

I've been playing the card game since the begining so it's really exciting to finally see it being adapted in such a widely-accessable way. Now I can play with people outside of the usual circle of friends, or better yet, make new ones!

Hope to see some of you on the battlefield. ;)

Grazzo

Well I'm the legendary Commander Grazzo himself!!

rcmark119

hi my name is kamoarc119 or just call me kam or kamo ive been collecting pokemon cards since i was 7 now im 21 so a long time lol my first card was holographic charizard which i still have to this day, i had a question on how do i post a thread on here can anyone give me the steps plz?

chiniac00

Hey everybody, I'm chiniac00, or China in real life. I'm only ten, but in those ten years, most of them have been devoted to pokemon. I love charizard, and lots of others too. I have over 1000 cards in real life, and I am dying to get a pokemon black and white booster box, and I am really close to getting one. I love doing everything pokemon, and I have close to all the videogames so far, just missing blue. I have tons of plushes, and I love to paint pokemon too. I have only just over 30 figures though, sadly, and I am aiming to get more. I have just discovered the art and fun of making perler bead pokemon, and have made a charizard, charmander, squirtle, and a poke ball necklace. One of the walls in my room is devoted to pokemon, and I love this tcg website. It fixes my problem of never having anyone to play with. My goal as a pokemon trainer is to get the most pokemon memorabillia as possible, and maybe try to get into the record books. I love Pokemon, and have gotten many of my friends to too. Pokemon forever!

-Chiniac00

Kyleagle

Is there a way to buy just energy cards?

WolverineChamp

My son and I share this account. I am 32 and my son is 11, living in Alberta, Canada. I was not much of a fan of the trading card game, until my son became interested. Now I use it as a bond that we share together. He competes in local tourneys while I just enjoy playing against him at home.

Pokemon Black and White re-sparked my interest in the game since I had missed a few. With Zekrom being one of my favorites. My son loves Gengar. Thats all i have for now.

SilverLeaf2

i have loved pokemon sense i was 3 weeks old whatchutalkingabout_smile.png

i do not like pikachu but my favrite pokemon is pichu

i also love the warrior books by erin hunter

GABU69

Hi

Im Gabriel from Brazil im 26.

Friend code: 0347 0490 1903 Black version.

Name GABU???69

SilentAvenger

Hi my names Lauren and i'm 15. I'm from Great Britain and ive been a Pokemon enthusiast since i was about 5. My Pokemon White friend code is: 5157 3725 3025

I'd love to trade with new people as most of my friend either god bored of Pokemon or just decided to not play it (NOOOOO!!!) I'm really into Dragon type Pokemon and i love battleing and trading to make my team grow stronger with every battle!

Serperior1116

I'm Serperior1116 and I love grass type pokemon. My favorite is Breloom or Vileplume.

Oh, and I have never battled the cards before. I thought you discarded energy every time you attacked.

Fail, huh?

g4g

Yo.Aqua . a.k.a Hannah here. I have Pokemon Soul Silver , and i am the champion, I won against Red on it. I have 2 decks, and would love to battle experienced trainers, and trade on the GTS ! I used to have a lv.23ish Aerodactyl in the GTS. I do a programming thing called Scratch.(pokemonrox2585,natalieg4g3434,and hyperheartstudios.)

Wanna talk? message me at scratch or talk to me on a thread!

attachment.php?attachmentid=24021

/\

l

all o this is real , though I will change my pokemon ALOT depending on my mood but empoleon and lugia will stay no matter what.

Sign in to follow this