Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

FordPrefection

Hey all,

I'm an IT engineer in Colorado and have been a Pokémon fan for years. I've recently become a Poké-Dad - my son is special needs and is autistic. The Pokémon card game has been his portal into a functioning social life with the kids at school and he has really latched on to the cartoons, collectibles and cards. We are both really excited that the game has gone online and we are both looking forward to lots of fun battles and card trading.

--Ford

"Just zis' guy ya' know"

Milkshakes

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm someone who loves Pokemon and vidya games. <33333

My first Pokemon game was Red buuut I was like 3 years old when I first played it. I also own Pokemon Platinum and Black. I'm srsly hooked. My favorites are Scrafty, Arbok, Seviper, Mr. Mime(idc what you think >:o ) and Serperior. :D

DigiMatt

The name's Matthew, 22 year old in Central Florida. I run a Pokemon League at a local bookstore. Got back into the TCG scene a year or so ago, and am glad to see it still going strong, but kids aren't beating up each other kids for their cards. Man, I remember those days... Like an actual Team Rocket. Yikes!

Prince_Ludwig

Hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm someone who loves Pokemon and vidya games. <33333

My first Pokemon game was Red buuut I was like 3 years old when I first played it. I also own Pokemon Platinum and Black. I'm srsly hooked. My favorites are Scrafty, Arbok, Seviper, Mr. Mime(idc what you think >:o ) and Serperior. :D

I spy many lizards. Well, except Mr. Mime.

CaterpieSewaddle

I am Dragonihl, but most refer to me as Evan. I am Canadian. Woot.

I'm an avid Pokemon fan, and have watched the anime for as long as I can remember. Compared to most of you grizzled veterans, I'm a greenhorn - my first official game was Ranger and I began playing the card game in 2010, although I collected them long before then. My favourite Pokemon include Swadloon, Sewaddle, Caterpie, Pikachu, Pansage, and many, many, many more.

Outside of Pokemon, I am a fan of anime and music. My anime favourites include Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, and Darker than BLACK. My favourite bands are 30 Seconds to Mars, Marianas Trench, and Panic! At the Disco. Avatar: The Last Airbender is probably my favourite Western series ever. I am a big fan of Chinese culture.

MummaCat

I'm MummaCat.. I'm 29 and have loved Pokémon from the start!! I now have 3 children who also love Pokémon and I am teaching them the game. We are even hoping to start a league in our area.

chronoalpha

Hi! My name is Christopher Blackwell. I'm 14 years old. I have played pokemon for a long time now. I've been into a lot of card games ( my favorite being Duel Masters). I have many friends who also play pokemon. If you recognize me give me a hello at the global link.:)

TheGreenBandet

Nice post man. I am a pokemon fan too. been rocking p-mon since red and blue. was wondering if you happened to have an extra code so that i can get on the beta and check this out?

kdoll154

im ranan....a mestirios pokemon battler......my age...unknown. actally ranan is my codename.....(ps. this IS ficanal)

meanboy305

Hi everybody!!!!

I'm a huge pokemon fan i stared playing when i was 5! and' im 19:D I LOVE POKEMON!

Ace46

Hello, I'm Ben. I am a huge fan of the video games and was recently introduced to the TCG through a friend. This TCG online sounds really exciting and i can't wait for it to get up and running.teeth_smile.png

blindrange

Hi everyone! My name's Reed and I'm 17 years old. I loved pokemon since the era of gameboy colour and I really like the TCG of Pokemon. I hope to play with y'all through this Pokemon TCG online :D:D

mepri3

Hello all,

I'm from Australia and look forward to experiencing the TCGO with all you North Hemisphere dwellers playing at the dead of night whilst it's sunny down under. Been a fan of pokemon ever since it first emerged on TV & GB and personally, I believe the pinnacle of the video games what the gold/silver era. I was a part of the TCG since the base sets were released but over time lost interest. I've come back to it ever since the B&W was released and I found the TCGO.

Looking forward to playing with you all sometime!

Bland93

hi all, im Bland93 and im new. How do i get redeem codes? I also read that some people have traded cards, how do i?

This pokemon game is awesome and i like the starter desks but there is only so far you can go with basic pokemon.

Yoshi_san

hi everyone!!!, I'm 23 years old. played pokemon since i was 14. i love pokemon. and i really missed to play pokemon trading card game. I'm from Chile.

at home I have many pokemon (original ones) game:

pokemon red, blue & yellow

pokemon gold & silver

pokemon saphire & ruby

pokemon fire red & leaf green regular_smile.png

Mewisthebest

hi everyone!!!, I'm 23 years old. played pokemon since i was 14. i love pokemon. and i really missed to play pokemon trading card game. I'm from Chile.

at home I have many pokemon (original ones) game:

pokemon red, blue & yellow

pokemon gold & silver

pokemon saphire & ruby

pokemon fire red & leaf green regular_smile.png

Welcome! :D strange that I never posted anything on this thread >3>

anywho, I got an early start on pokemon when I was 6. And I started in the humble town of newbark...........named myself gold and got my indespensable partner totidile who, obviously, because of my early age, was the only pokemon I ever trained. so he was level 70 some and could beat the entire elite4 with using only two full restores. I ki'lled ho-oh, and used others as hm slaves. then I upgraded my game to emerald. well rounded then. chose blaziken just cause I like'm. then I really pushed my strategy into a new era with platinum. I started learning how to EV train and such. It was also at this time that I played pokemon red and yellow. I became adi'cted to the little pikachu following me around. Needless to say, I got heartgold to my utmost excitement. And was abnormally ripped O_O that awesome little pokewalker went everywhere with me......until my siblings lost it. I also was so excited about the pokemon following you, and when the 2nd only in history legit way to get Mew came out I got it. I was the happiest person alive that day as little Mew followed me around fainting things left and right. Then right now I'm at my prime in pokemon White. Love these forums. you'll see em around these parts pseudo often. then very often. my nickname is Mew. - Mew

sideshadow777

Hi I am piplupknight777 or the name of a water type gym leader.

I had known about pokemon for awhile but it was not until I got Diamond that i became a trainer. My favorite pokemon is piplup. I am currently learning how to ev train and want to compete in the video game championships next year. If i had to pick a trainer class, i would be a breeder

azreal1

well names chris im from uk (cant figure out who to change my flag and tbh not that bothered about it)

im 23

and im a born stratagist i hate using power/legend decks but i do love to demolish them

i love me anime and poker to :D

cyberpro

hello everybody!! im elite justin and i wanted to introduce myself!

Berquet50

Hello everyone! I'm Berquet50, or simply berke, which is my real name. I'm from Turkey and despite that fact I love pokemon since the Blue Version! I am 17 and I think I am the only one with Pokemon TCG cards around. In turkey, there are no card sales, and that really kills me. At least there is video game sales, I loved Platinum and HG, but yet to be introduced to Generation 5. I have a great card collection spannig from 1999 to nowadays. I don't know actually what metagame or staples mean, because there is no competitive play in Turkey. But thanks to this program, I'll learn all of that! I know how to play the game since the Base set, but I was 6 then, so didn't know how to customize. So anyway, I am really looking forward to befriend all of you!

PS. Please subscribe to my pack opening channel on youtube :)www.youtube.com/user/Berquet50

TEVA

Hello all, My name is Ivan and im 22 years young. My screen name is Effexor after a therapeutic medicine that has a cool name in my opinion. (pharmacy tech)

I started playing pokemon when pokemon yellow came out. At a young age i dominated tournaments with my Hot water deck consisting of Blastoise, gyarados, Vaporeon, Lapras, Articuno & the hot part of my deck charizard. I would use energy burn and fill charizard with water energys and do massive damage. I would quickly evolve squirtle to use blastoise's rain dance and fill my water pokemon with energys to take out opponents fast. I have been away from the pokemon scene for years until i installed pokemon trading card game(the gbc game) on my jailbroken iphone and wondered if another game has been created for the NDS. Then came accross this and i am stoked to see that an online game will be out soon. I look forward to use my old skills and combine them with new strategies to challenge all of you.

I've been a fan since the very first game came out, then I loved the series, and even collected cards for a short period of time, but stopped because I realized collecting was stupid and I had noone to play with, lol . I have every Pokemon game that's been released, even the FOUR originals, Red, Blue, Green {in Japanese}, and Yellow. I was a fan of Pokemon when I was in elementary school. Of course, I hated other kids and people in general, so I never even tried trading anything with them, or even communicate with them, I used to lol when the other stupid kids were proud of having pokemon at like level 50, and I would of already beaten the game and had my pokemon's levels maxed out. Just like nowadays, I play Japanese versions of the new pokemon games and already have the games beaten by the time they come out in America, but I still buy them in English anyway. My real name Is Amanda. I have long natural curly dark red hair, dark green eyes, and really pale skin. I typically dress in some mix of Goth/Punk/Classic/Lolita/Elegant outifits, generally in black in purple. I refuse to wear pants/shorts/etc. I only wear skirts and dresses. I'm into fashion, japanese culture, science, anime, manga, video games, television, of course computers/internet, and food {not in an omg I'm such a fatty I lurves food, but as in I like cooking and stuff, lol}. I have lots of issues and a pretty bad attitude, which I have to constantly watch so as to not get banned. I'm 16 and will be graduating from highschool next year, I plan on going to UT for veterinary college, and then once I finish school, moving to Sapporo, Japan. I actually still have alot of the ancient original pokemon cards, including a shiny charizard. I've come up with my own Japanese/anime name, Aku Akane {last name first, first name last} Aku means evil, and some sources say Akane means deep red and others say it means brilliant red, but either way it fits me.

Prince_Ludwig

"I have ... a pretty bad attitude, which I have to constantly watch so as to not get banned."

Oh, hey, commonality there. ('cause I ain't some gothic weeaboo)

Zeva0469

Hi there, 22 here. I swore I'd never get back into this silly game because of all the money it cost me, but then I recently got into comic books and learned about the community games my local shop holds. So now that I have a constent outlet to play at (in addition to this which I just learned about) I got back into the cards.

My hobbies include comic books, drawing, writing, and learning Korean and how to play the guitar.

SMARTAgentKC

Greetings Everyone

My name KC stands for Keep cool, I'm 22 going on 23 in a few weeks and have played Pokemon since the beginning.

I always loved the Game boy color version of the Trading Card Game and within the last year I've gotten back into the TCG.

Sign in to follow this