Sign in to follow this  
Prof_Midvali

Summoning All Trainers, Come Introduce Yourselves!

Prof_Midvali

]The Pokémon universe spans far and wide from the Seafoam Islands of southern Kanto to the newly explored Abyssal Ruins underwater in eastern Unova. Its population is driven by both its Pokémon and the trainers who befriend these Pokémon, as well as other trainers, and strive to be the very best (that ever was). The world is nothing without the friendships and companions trainers and Pokémon alike acquire in their journeys

As we all together here embark on a new journey to these now active Pokémon Trading Card Game Online forums and the new features hitting the site in the future, I believe we should all band together now so that this adventure we will all share will be as full of friends, and even rivals to challenge us along the way as we possibly can.

So without further ado, let us all meet our fellow trainers and Pokémon alike. Go ahead and comment in this thread to introduce yourself, let us know who you are, what drives you as a trainer, what your Poké-goals are and anything else you think is cool about yourself.

I know I speak on behalf of the entire Moderation/Professor staff when I say: We all cannot wait to get to know all of you and to grow with this community. Thanks for making Pokémon what it is and helping it evolve into the future.

See you around the forums, trainers!

It's great to see everyone introducing themselves so the community can know itself and its members all that much better. Thank you all for participating! [/b]

Please be aware that if you share a full name, a date of birth, your address, phone number or any of that information about another user that it is not only against forum policy but will be moderated because the Pokémon staff cares about everyone's well being and safety.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

Edited by Prof_Thistle

Piplup393

Hi everyone, I'm a 20 years old guy, who's been been a loyal Pokémon fan for about 10 years already, but sadly I didn't get much involvement with the TCG. I used to collect cards, but never really play the game (other than an old PC game and the Gameboy game) and eventually I stopped buying the cards (around early generation 3 sets) mainly cause of money problems...

I'm very happy about this site and I got VERY excited playing the TCG game here! Totally makes me want to buy cards again and maybe even play the game in real life! (though I'm not sure if I'll find much people to play with here in Israel...)

I'm mainly a big fan of the Pokémon anime, but also enjoy the games (recently got Pokémon Black, 3 badges so far!) and I think it's awesome to see how much the official Pokémon site developed recently: the whole "trainer club" and minigames and now this online TCG game - awesome!! It's also nice that finally, after all these years, there's an official community of Pokémon - there are lots of fan communities, but I always thought an official one is needed... I hope that maybe this forum will develope with time and add forums for discussing the anime and games too!

Wow, sorry for the long post, didn't intend to write so much... but I wanted to introduce myself and tell my opinion about everything :)

chrixeleon

Hi everyone!

I'm Chrixeleon, or Chris in real-life. I've been playing Pokémon since Red and Blue came out and I haven't missed a game in the main series since. I watched the anime for a while, dabbled in the trading card game once before, and have enjoyed Pokémon in general the whole time.

Currently, I'm the Electric Gym Leader in the Pokémon League that I established at my college and I'm still getting the hang of the competitive battling scene. I'm excited to see what the new Unova additions, as well as older Pokémon with new tricks, can bring to the metagame.

I didn't anticipate getting back in to the TCG, but I was hooked when I played the demo at PAX East a few weekends ago. I'm excited to be a part of the beta and can't wait to meet and battle some of you in the future!

See you around!

Chrixeleon

Z-Nightshadow

Hi Everybody!

I have loved Pokemon my whole life, it started with Blue and has followed all the way to White. I collected the cards too.......well sort of. When I was little I collected them because I loved Pokemon but I never really understood the rules. When I was old enough to appreciate it the fad ended in my town and no one wanted to play. My cards were exiled to the closet, safe in their binders.

I started playing other trading card games like Magic the Gathering but I always felt a little guilty. Fast forward to PAX EAST and I find out the game is going online. So here I am, 20 years old and FINALLY playing my first real game of Pokemon TCG.

This is going to be awesome!

Pkmn337

Hey there dudes, I'm Pkmn 337, but you can call me Paul. I'm 15 and I've been playing Pokémon since around the age of 6.

A friend taught me how to play the TCG game (well, the very basics at least), and I've loved it from that point. I haven't been collecting the newest expensions recently, but I still don't stop practicing and getting some of the older cards to increase my collection in a way. As of now, I've been collecting rather than battling since I haven't found friends or tourneys to play.

But, the game is now online, and I'm so going to enjoy it with other players soon!

lordeternal

Hello! My name is Paulo I'm 31 years old and I'm from Brazil, I hope to play several games online with anyone in the community!

Jacklogion

Hello everyone!

My name is Jacklogion. I've loved Pokémon since it began! I've got some games since the first game lauched (Pokémon Red, Gold, TCG for game-boy, puzzle - 2nd generation, Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue team and I'm saving for Pokémon Black!).

For TCG... I've recently been buying some packs. Althought I have everyone's else problem: nowone to play with.

I envy my cousin... He has a huge collection of the first cards! More than 500 I bet. And my other cousin has movies and dolls... So, I envy them both... ;P

Just to add... Since I first saw the first episode I knew this cartoon was special... And I still think it is! It touches you with every feeling that exists! Comic, love, sadness...

I'm 16 years old so I consider miself in the "Poké-Generation".

The name of my avatar has something to do with Pokémon and with a name that I like (which is not my real name).

And for last, I want to say I love Pokémon and the site! And this TCG! Still can't belive you did it soo quickly!!

Sorry for the long post... I love to write and talk... =]

Go go Pokémon!! Go go poké-fans!! Go go... devellopers, mods, trainers, forum...! ^_^

~Jacklogion

Dex3

I guess I'll introduce myself.

I'm SlowkingDex3, but just call me Dex3. I've loved Pokemon since I first watched it when I was 4. I had no idea of the games then. I took a break from Pokemon for a few years, but got back into it when I bought Diamond shortly after it came out. Now I'm playing Black and loving it (Swoobat and Haxorus are some of my new favorites.)

I never played the TCG before, or any TCG Game whatsoever. But trying this game, I may as well get into it. I'll see you guys around hopefully.

~SlowkingDex3

Hi, my names Dan and I love the pokemon anime and video games. This site is opening me up to the TCG, so I am really excided.

I also use to play CHAOTIC, and this online setup reminds me a lot of it. :)

Kyogrethegreat

I collect pokemon figures from jakks pacific and cant find a garchomp figure I curently have 354 pokemon figures from jakks pacific

xxrrsteve

Hello. My name is xxrrsteve, but various forum-goers will recognize me as Jonouchi. I'm 21 years old and I'm a resident of New York. I've been with the fandom since I was 8 and I've enjoyed the series ever since. My favorite Pokemon is Jirachi and my favorite Type is steel. I'm also a fan of other games, such as Team Fortress 2, World of Warcraft and Starcraft II (which I was proudly part of the beta). I don't have too much of an interest in TCG, but a thing like this was too interesting to pass up.

kp456126

Hello there,

I am kp456126, but you can call me lucariogirl. I have been a loyal Pokemon fan since I recieved Blue Version for my eighth birthday. Since then I have bought and played games from every Generation and a majority of the spin-off games as well. Now here I am exploring the whole of the Unova Region in my Black Version (Scolipede and Reuniclus are the best). As far as TCG, I continue to collect the cards but have never really known how to play.

Nice to meet everyone and I hope to see you guys around the site.

~ lucariogirl

Koskee

Hello! You can call me Koskee. I'm 21 years young and have been into poke'mon since I was in the 4th grade. I'm so excited for this site and game! Keep up the training, guys, and keep up the good work!

ObliviousPedestrian

Hi, my names Dan and I love the pokemon anime and video games. This site is opening me up to the TCG, so I am really excided.

I also use to play CHAOTIC, and this online setup reminds me a lot of it. :)

Luminaa

Hey all, I'm new to the TCG (well, I haven't played since I was 9 or 10...and now I'm 22) so this should be interesting :) I love Lillipup because he looks like my pet apricot poodle Edison. Nice to meet you! ^-^

pika696

heyy Im Pika696 i love pokemon i still play with the cards and buy them >.<

i got most of the ds games on my dsi and i have been waiting for a game like this to come :P

Kevdig

Hi Pokemon Fans, My Name Is Kevin I'm 21 Years Old I Have Watched Pokemon Since The First One Came Out. I Played Pokemon Games Since Pokemon Yellow Came Out, My Pokemon Goal Is The Same As Ash Be The Best Pokemon Master, Some Of My Friends Like Pokemons Too And Since Few Years Ago I Have Started A Pokemon Cards Collecton And Hopefuly I'll Know How To Play Trading Card Game.

DragonGod

I am 40 + mom that plays pokemon games and cards. So, yeah, I am in love with pokemon. When will we be able to create our own decks and play against others online? Glad to see that the testing stage is up and running now. I did notice that the AI was able to play a supporter card on the first turn. I said "Uh?" Breaking the rules already, eh?

tdogg7299

Okay, guess I'll join in. I'm tdogg7299, and I've loved pokemon ever since i could read, even though i was a pretty slow kid. And i can't wait to start playin other people for real.

Jalpseon

I never thought I'd see the day where the Pokemon TCG would be simulated once more, outside of the 1998 Game Boy Color and the unreleased 2001 sequal of that title. But to the point.. I'm 21 years old and I was quite intriuged when I found out about this. Hopefully there's no subscription required once beta ends.

itsT

Hey Yeah i go by T or T3mpo lol, Always been a big fan of pokemon since I was 5 am now 17 haha pretty awesome site lets get ready to battle each other I guess hehe should be awesome

SillyMe05

Whats up everyone! I was first introduced to the world of Pokemon when I purchased Blue with my own money back in 98'. Which was a pretty proud moment for an 11 year old. The concept was amazing: a 12 year old boy traveling around the world capturing Magical creatures with a ball. A special bond between humans and Pokemon.

I collected the cards but never learned how to play till it was too late. the fad died. I'm pretty stoked hearing they are finally releasing an on-line version. I hope to see allot of you all and others on. I cant wait to see new challenges on this friendly competitive game.

-SillyMe-

aurawolf

Hello everyone. I'm AuraWolf, but I'm known as Donald in real life. I'm 18 and I'm a bit new to Pokemon, but I'm very good when it comes to the TCG. I'm very exited that they have this so I can build up my skills.

KojoLiger

Hi I go by KojoLiger in some online games but i have been a fan of Pocket Monsters a.k.a Pokemon in the states since red and blue i had one or the other first. I remember way back when the Gbc a.k.a Gameboy Color had a game of the pokemon tcg and thats what got me on the tcg. By the way my name In real Life is Jonathan and I am 19. I love the trading card game still have some of my old cards but i am gonna start Buying again cause of the codes. Its been several years since i played or got pokemon tcg cards and i never played in orginzied play but when the game goes multi you'll see me in all types of tournements and leauges so hope to see you all here Future Champ KojoLiger

Electropow

I'm just a guy who works at Krispy Kreme, who's always wanted an online version of the Pokemon TCG. I've collected ever since the very beginning, but never got into actual playing, though I could make decks for my friends like noone else. I've always favored a draw deck to get the cards I need faster, though that idea is probably long outdated. Never have had the time to go out and play at an event/store/whatever for the past few years, which is when I got really intrested in the TCG again.

I cant express just how excited I am to finally have an offical online version of the TCG, even if it is only a beta at the moment. Looking foreward to how everything plays out and to relearn the game!

Sign in to follow this