Sign in to follow this  
Apollo77

Writer's Circle- We Want YOUR FanFic Challenges!

Quilavaflare

Well how would we know? You've shown us nothing of your's yet... It is sometimes hard to get an honest opinion around here though. Go ahead and give it a shot. I'm sure no one can say anything against that. But, you know what they say. You never know until you try.

Apollo77

Just give it a try lone, I'm sure you'll do well! If anyone can critique your writing properly, it's definitely Spiral. She helps us all a lot, if you've ever read anything of hers you'll see why!

lonetraveller

Oh, I know why. I think everyone should read her work.

```````````````````````````````````

Well, I never have written before, and I don't think I have the perseverence to write larger, longer works. If I were to join, I would write only short stories, I think. So, after I have finished training for lit's tourney, I'll start on something or other.

lonetraveller

While my DS was charging, I whipped up a little something you might like to see. So, here goes.

The End of Pokemon an explanatory myth by Lone.

The End of Pokémon - Intro

Once upon a time, in a pleasant land known to few, a cheery grasshopper dressed in a fancy suit narrated a story to a large group of forest animals, all smiling happily as they listened to the tale of someone or other who had some sort of social problem and was thus cast out from his family, or some other plight came to him. In all the unfairness, the hero still kept a cheery view on the world, and in the end overcame the oddity that earlier had made them a freak. But that story is not the tale we are going to hear today. This story is more or less full truth, but you are the one who decides to believe it.

These days, you know the world as much as most folks do, that it is round and there are 7 continents, Antarctica included. You know of the large amount of languages and cultures across the planet, and you also know that there are no Pokémon. But it was not always like this. Once, Pokémon and people were able to coexist freely, and both civilizations flourished separately but peacefully.

In fact, neither could survive without the other, as the Pokémon provided excellent crops due to their diverse powers and sheer amount of workers. With their combined abilities, they could adjust soil quality, water amount, sunlight intensity, and all sorts of variables to make perfectly grown crops, among other natural goods.

The humans traded for these goods with their own ingenuity. Each day brought more technical advances to the human population. With their dependency on the Pokémon’s constant and sustainable food supply, the humans had more time to invent and learn. Soon, humans had all sorts of simple trinkets that seemed very complex to the curious Pokémon, so these toys were accepted as payment for the food. Then mankind created more and more technology, cranking it out as fast as they could. Soon humans had sawdust-insulated houses, candles, and all sorts of little luxuries, which today we would call ‘primitive,’ the Pokémon did not have. The Pokémon had their own forms of these things, such as Fire-types that made excellent candles, and Ice-types to keep food cool for storage, but the Pokémon got tired after working too long. So the Pokémon traded for these goods, marveling at the wonders man had created.

After a time, the two cultures became even more dependent on one another. Then, one day, a young ten-year-old boy decided to satisfy his curiosity and sneaked to the Pokémon village. No one noticed, until a very young, newly-evolved Pikachu noticed him. The Pikachu had never seen humans before, so he was as curious as the boy. He bounced up to the boy. The boy was filled with fear at his discovery, but also with wonder of the yellow Mouse Pokémon. He slowly, cautiously, reached out a hand, and allowed the Pikachu to touch it with its nose. Then the Pikachu reached out its paw, and touched the boy’s arm, giving him a static shock, which is a friendly gesture in the terms of most Electric-types.

The boy at first became afraid, and backed away from Pikachu, although the pain was gone now. The Pikachu, worried that its new friend was leaving, began to follow the boy. Eventually the boy stopped and sat down, and the Pikachu trotted up next to him. The boy had fallen asleep in the bench, so the Pikachu lay down and waited for him to wake.

When the boy awoke, he found a gently snoring Pikachu on the bench next to him, so he almost jumped up and yelled. But something made him stay where he was, and it was probably the fact that a Pokémon with the capability to electrocute the life out of him was asleep on his lap. He calmly petted it, surprised at the softness of its fur. The Pikachu woke up, and hopped down off of the boy. The duo played a while that day, and soon had become best friends. When it began to become dark, the boy realized his mother would be worried, so he told the Pikachu he had to go home. He said he’d come back tomorrow, and went home.

The next day, the boy did indeed return, true to his word, and the pair once again played a full day. This process continued over the course of several weeks, and soon the two came to expect their daily meetings. Each would always tell the other if they couldn’t play tomorrow, and when they would be able to come out. Thus, the first Pokémon/human partnership was made, although it was not the way we know partnerships today. The boy’s name was Red.

Hope you liek!

Poke_Ball_1

Characters:

Shelly - A girl who want to save her prized Pokemon once and for all. A hard worker who never gives up [pokemn: Haxorus, Excadrill]

Melena - The girl who kidnaps Shelly's pokemon [her prized Oshawott] Hates to lose and is easily angered [Pokemon: Reshiram, Zekrom]

Daniel - A boy who is Shelly's childhood friend. Always tries his best at everything and is a great Pokemon battler. He also tries to save his kidnapped Pokemon [pokemon: Sawk, Serperior]

Charles - Kidnapper of Daniel's Prized Pokemon [Raichu] poor sport and does not like to batle a real lot. [pokemon: Mewtwo, Darkrai]

Plotline: So, Shelly and Daniel are just playing with their prized pokemon, when Charles and Melena kidnap them in their blimp. On thier way to save their pokemon, Daniel and Shelly run into a lot of trainers and legendaries. They also have to stop a wierd machine that turns people into monsters. Then, after that, they have a big blowout battle with Charles and melena. It takes them a long time but they do defeat them and get their pokemon back.

Particular details/events: A festival where Shelly and Daniel first see the Monster Machine. The legendary Dialga and Palkia Encounter and Capture,

Who you want to write the story (optional): anyone

-

Poke_Ball_1

hello?

Apollo77

Wow lone, that's really good! Really interested to see where this is going!

Hmm, interesting idea Poke Ball... I have a few stories on my hands at the moment that I haven't been writing as quickly as I want to, so I myself won't be able to write this. I'm sure someone else would be more than happy to though. Brozac, Quil, Lit, Spiral, anyone who wants to take this challenge can.

SpiralBreeze

Lone! I read what you wrote! What were you talking about! That was really good! And stories don't need to be long. They just need to say everything you want to say that's it. You can even leave your readers clueless if you want to! I'm curious to see what the end of Pokémon is, your story concept is interesting. Keep up the good work.

Poke_Ball_1

Name - Poke Ball 1 [Poke Ball]

Title - Wuh?

Specialties - Anime and VG fanfics

Dont's - No cross - overs

Fanifc Sample -the-pika-chronicles-a-fanfic?page=1#post-259699 [this is still a work in progress. Haven't written much of it yet. fOR SOme reason the computer won't let me do a link. But it's the Pika Chronicles. probably on 4th or 5th page oif pokemon roleplay]

Are there already too many spots?

Poke_Ball_1

Name - Poke Ball 1 [Poke Ball]

Title - Wuh?

Specialties - Anime and VG fanfics

Dont's - No cross - overs

Fanifc Sample -the-pika-chronicles-a-fanfic?page=1#post-259699 [this is still a work in progress. Haven't written much of it yet. fOR SOme reason the computer won't let me do a link. But it's the Pika Chronicles. probably on 4th or 5th page oif pokemon roleplay]

Are there already too many spots?

Seriously, is it too late to join?

Apollo77

It's not too late to join, but I'd like to see a bit more of your writing before I can add you in.

Poke_Ball_1

I'm planning on writning a new fanfic. i'll post chaper one of it so you can read it

Poke_Ball_1

Well, i did it. The new fanfic. On the Pokemon roleplay section. [sorry. the computer won't let me post a link]

popandbop

Name: Popandbop

Title: GreekAnalyzer or Dictator, your choice. :P

Specialties: Action, with Humor mixed in.

Dont's: Romantic.

Fanfic Sample: I have one on my DA as soon as I get it, I would post it but the new rules forbid crossovers :/

Litwickfan11

Name: Popandbop

Title: GreekAnalyzer or Dictator, your choice. :P

Specialties: Action, with Humor mixed in.

Dont's: Romantic.

Fanfic Sample: I have one on my DA as soon as I get it, I would post it but the new rules forbid crossovers :/

Pop, did you read my Stories? (Warining, one you may not like, so be careful)

popandbop

Maiden of Hope is pretty good, I didn't understand the one about Kyruem and Kyorge, Lits ToB, as soon as I saw shipping, I went back a page, and pretty good poem.

Litwickfan11

(Well, In the ToD, we don't have any shippings yet, we just have a lot of randomness.... Well, thank you about TMOH and the Poem)

Brozac

Particular details/events: A festival where Shelly and Daniel first see the Monster Machine. The legendary Dialga and Palkia Encounter and Capture,

(I'm confused about tha part. Otherwise, if you fix that, I'll do it. Title? Also, minium #chapters and maximum #chapters.)

theussenterprise

someone needs to make a story ( if your fammiliar with ponymon) were the ponys are the trainers like Luna or rairty, and train poke'mon, (oh and ponyta and rapidath are stillinit, kinda twisted but ok)

Poke_Ball_1

the kidnapped ones are theirs too Brozac. It should be in chapters but doesn't have to

Brozac

Also, minium #chapters and maximum #chapters?

Poke_Ball_1

The Monster Machine is the machine that turns Pokemon into hideous monsters. And the Dialga and Palkia Encounter and Capture is when Melena and Charles capture Dialga after Shelly and Daniel see them and make friends with him.

Brozac

Also, minium #chapters and maximum #chapters?

Poke_Ball_1

minimum - 5

maximum - 10 [or 15]

Brozac

(Okay, I'm doing it here though since I don't have FF.net. It might take a while.)

Sign in to follow this