Sign in to follow this  
Apollo77

Writer's Circle- We Want YOUR FanFic Challenges!

Apollo77

Do you want a story written about a certain character or event? Do you have a great idea for a story but don't know how to write it well? Then you've come to the right place! Post your fanfic challenges or ideas here, and we'll write you a story that's sure to please!

<div> </div>

<div>Characters:</div>

<div>Plotline:</div>

<div>Particular details/events:</div>

<div>Who you want to write the story (optional):</div>

<div> -</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>

If you'd like to join The Writer's Circle, you can by filling out this form

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Name:</div>

<div>Title (optional):</div>

<div>Specialties:</div>

<div>Don'ts:</div>

<div>Fanfic Sample (link to your fanfic.):</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Send us your challenges! You won't be disappointed!</div>

</div>

Apollo77

<div>Members:</div>

<div> </div>

<div> </div>

<div>Apollo77 "The Alpha"</div>

<div>Specialties: Action, Suspense, Adventure</div>

<div>Don'ts: Lemon, Yaoi, Yuri</div>

<div>Fanfic samples: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3982649 (My ff.net page)</div>

<div>-</div>

<div>Litwickfan11 "Lit"</div>

<div>Specialties: Anything (sure...)</div>

<div>Don'ts: Lemonade</div>

<div>FanFic Samples:</div>

<div>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8125580/1/Water_and_Ice</div>

<div>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8095892/1/The_Maiden_of_Hope</div>

<div>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8099489/1/Lits_ToD</div>

<div>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8095655/1/Silent_Shadows</div>

<div>-</div>

<div>Spiral Breeze "Lady Spiral"</div>

<div>Specialties: Romance and Tragedy</div>

<div>Don'ts: I will not under any circumstances write yuri</div>

<div>Fanfic Sample: www.pokemontcg.com/forums/pokemon-roleplay/topics/the-researcher-s-apprentice

-</div>

Quilava flame "Quillam"

Specialties: (Still really figuring out my strengths, but for now.) Mystery, Adventure, Humor (Still working on that one.)

Don'ts: Uh?

Fanfic Sample:www.fanfiction.net/u/4005238/Quilava_Flare (goes to my fanfic account)

-

Brozac

Specialties: Romance and Mystery (Will try other things though.)

Don'ts: I'll try anything once.

Fanfic Sample: www.pokemontcg.com/formus/pokemon-roleplay/topics/fanfic

Stories In Progress:

Screams- for Zephysword, by Apollo77

A Song for the End of Days- for Daykora75, by SpiralBreeze

Apollo77

(My iPod dies at the worst times...)

You're in Lit, thanks for joining! Now, where are those challenges...

Litwickfan11

So, I will write Yuri for you guys 'cause I'm the only one that will! THanks for the review Spiral!

Apollo77

Awesome Spiral! Thanks for joining!

SpiralBreeze

You're more than welcome! Hopefully you guys can get some challenges to do. I have too many stories going at once.

Apollo77

Whoever chooses to take a challenge can, unless someone asks for one of us specifically.

Zephyrsword

Fanfic Challenge!

Characters: Black, White, N, Darcia, Adena Krieger

Adena Krieger ref sheet here: Adena Krieger Ref Sheet

Darcia, you can leave that up to your own imagination :3

Plotline: Darcia captures (Black or White) and (Black or White) must rescue them. Through a complex of traps and devices, and pokemon guards, they must travel to the core and confront the foe!

Particular details/events:

- Black witnesses the capture of White! or White witnesses the capture of Black! (We'll call them X and Y)

- X is assisted by N and travels to the location where they have been kept.

- They bypass the guards and finally face Darcia.

- But first they must fight through Adena Krieger! Adena isn't really bad, but Darcia's little experiments made her otherwise.

-The defeat of Darcia and the rescue of Y

Who you want to write the story (optional): I don't mind! =)

Apollo77

Hmm, interesting... So Darcia is just some completely fictional person I can write however I want? ...I like it... I'll get working on this and have it finished as soon as I can.

Daykora75

Well, here's something.

Characters:

Gray Lucius Hortilono: A stolid-faced, malevolent, sixteen-year old teenager who wishes to destroy the Pokemon world because of the corruption he has seen, Gray Lucius Hortilono was a Pokemon trainer who only has a Linoone as his partner that he calls Quin. Gray and Quin met when the boy was looking for a toy he had as a child and the Linoone helped him. They, since then, have become very close and would die to save the other's life. They, though wanting to destroy the world, want to make sure that they will survive.

Gray Hortilono hates everything except food, water, shelter, and Quin. Gray Hortilono usually keeps his head forward on a task, but sometimes can side-track if his favorite food, onigiri, is able to be bought--in that case, he buys a bag full. Gray is usually a serious person and will protect those that he wants to protect. If he can't protect them, then he will fight the person that is combatting them, putting him in a dangerous situation.

Bass Rein: A petite, long-haired brunette with a cheery face, Bass loves the Pokemon world with all of her heart and wishes for the world to have peace. Though she has been told that peace is not possible and has received gibe from other students at her school, the fifteen-year old girl knows that she can make it happen, but wants to change the opinion of those around her first. After meeting Gray Hortilono while waiting for the bus, Bass overheard him talking to Quin about the end of the world. She knew at that moment that she had to travel with him.

Bass Rein is energetic, optimistic (if you couldn't tell), and is a hard-worker. She doesn't quit easily, unlike Gray, and usually find some way of entertaining herself while also trying to lighten the hearts of others, whether it involves singing, playing a game, or playing her pocket piano.

(I don't have any other particular characters so you can have as much freedom as you like with them.)

Plotline: Well, the plotline is sort of given with what Gray's motive is. I'd like Bass Rein to change Gray's motive to something else, but that's all up to you.

Particular details/events: Not really :P Maybe something from the biographies, but you can choose what to do with that information.

POV: Well, whatever you think fits best. It'd be interesting it to see it from either of the character's view.

Who you want to write the story (optional): Well, I'd actually like all three of you to write it. I want to see what you come up with. :) If not, then any one of you :)

Apollo77

Very descriptive characters, should be easy to work with. Collaborating with Lit and Spiral for this would be cool, but I'm not exactly sure how we'd do it... Like would we alternate writing chapters, or all contribute to every chapter? No matter what though, this WILL get written.

Daykora75

Well, I meant not a collaboration. I meant each of you writes your own idea on how this turns out. ... Sorry, my wording isn't the greatest. I figured that it would be interesting to see what you guys come up with.

Apollo77

Oh, all right then. This will definitely be interesting, I'll just have to work out some plot details and I'll start as soon as I can.

Daykora75

Yay! ... Gah! I forgot to mention that Bass has a Pichu as her partner.

Quilavaflare

I am actually thinking of joining your circle, if that's ok. but before I make out my form, I want to know the honest truth about my writing, so I know wether or not to join. So tell me when you have the chance to take a quick peek.

SpiralBreeze

Quil, after reading your story on ff.net, I have come to the conclusion that you are indeed a fantastic fantasy writer. Your dialogue especially so, it's very, I wanna say royal sounding or perhaps aristocratic which is perfect when the story focuses on legendary Pokémon. I'm only sorry that I can't give more of a critique unfortunately I've forgotten much of that university level literature stuff (reading to pre schoolers all day does that to a person). I really am jealous of you guys I wish I was writing half that well when I was your ages!

Litwickfan11

What about my writing Spiral? (Besides the Shortness and Grammar Errors)

Quilavaflare

Hey, your's was pretty good too, lit. Very... unique. A completely new style of writing.

Apollo77

You can definitely join, quilava, just fill out the form and you're set!

Quilavaflare

Name:Quilava flame

Title (optional): Quillam (Oh my, if you know what this is from...)

Specialties:(Still really figuring out my strenghts, but for now.) Mystery, adventure, Humor (Still working on that one.)

Don'ts:Uh?

Fanfic Sample (link to your fanfic.):

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4005238/Quilava_Flare

(goes to my fanfic account)

Apollo77

Great! I'll put you on the members list as soon as my computer lets me edit the post... (Dam technology...)

Zephyr, I have started your story! Chapter 1 will be up on ff.net soon!

Quilavaflare

Great! I'll put you on the members list as soon as my computer lets me edit the post... (Dam technology...)

Zephyr, I have started your story! Chapter 1 will be up on ff.net soon!

Uh, actually, if you were reading my fan-fic, you know what Bidoof home actually stands for?

Think about it for a moment...

Apollo77

Yeah, but some people aren't that smart to think of that, so I just flat out say it...

Sign in to follow this