Pack opening tips

1Aron

I have noticed that when you open a single pack normally the pull is good but when you open packs in bulk only a few packs actually have good cards, so what i did was i woul open one pack every hour or two and would almost always get a great card, for example i havent opened a single pack for a week and opened one and got a regi ex then waited an hour opened another and got a FA regi ex. And before that I opened 4 TM packs doing the open one wait an hour or two and i got 3 celebi primes and 1 mew prime, and i did that with some other packs too and i rarely get any crappy rares when i do that, so if you are looking for good pulls open one then wait a little bt and you will most likely be getting better pulls! ;) If any of you try this and get good results tell me and if you get horrible results once then give up after you get one bad result dont be mad keep trying it helps your pulls big time

I agree, opening 1 pack at a time is definitely the way to go. I've pulled 6 mewtwos out of 3 packs or less. 4 of them were out of single packs. I've opened 60+ TM packs but never pulled a Celebi, you're pretty lucky 1Aron. :P

2yz0wnt.png

thanks for some proof k3rupt, and i have never really opened any ND packs like this i think i will start trying for the mewtwo this way

Also opening packs after maitenence seems to have better pull rates. I've pulled Full Art mewtwo from 1 pack after system maitenence, earlier in the day I opened up 18 packs and I got Reigigas Full Art out of my first pack but the rest of the packs were terrible.

Another time i pulled a Mewtwo after maitenence after only 2 packs, later in the day I pulled another mewtwo from 1 pack. I think opening 1-2 packs is the safest way to pull EXs, while trying to conserve your packs. It takes a bit of discipline to not open them. Lol

I've opened up probably close to 140 ND packs and I've gotten 5 Mewtwo Regular, 1 Mewtwo Full Art, 1 Regigas EX, 1 Regigas EX Full Art, 1 Reshiram EX, Zekrom EX, and 1 Kyurem EX.

Also opening packs after maitenence seems to have better pull rates. I've pulled Full Art mewtwo from 1 pack after system maitenence, earlier in the day I opened up 18 packs and I got Reigigas Full Art out of my first pack but the rest of the packs were terrible.

Another time i pulled a Mewtwo after maitenence after only 2 packs, later in the day I pulled another mewtwo from 1 pack. I think opening 1-2 packs is the safest way to pull EXs, while trying to conserve your packs. It takes a bit of discipline to not open them. Lol

I've opened up probably close to 140 ND packs and I've gotten 5 Mewtwo Regular, 1 Mewtwo Full Art, 1 Regigas EX, 1 Regigas EX Full Art, 1 Reshiram EX, Zekrom EX, and 1 Kyurem EX.

I found out the maitnence thig too every so often i stay up in hopes of getting better pull rates

Archived