I'm in search of some cards =o

Pewn

3-4 Archeops line

terrakion

I dont use the packs system but my binder is up and you can always ask me if i have a certain card.

Hello people! Here's the list.

2x rocky helmets

4x riolu

3-4 Archeops line

3x terrakion

I dont use the packs system but my binder is up and you can always ask me if i have a certain card.

I'll check my rocky helmets and see if there's anything I want in return.

Do you want a Secret Sword Terrakion for one of your cards?

yes sir ^^ thats the one im looking for. I just traded a zapdos and sableye for one. what would you like for yours? i have another zapdos and sableye or i can update my binder?

2x rocky helmets

4x riolu

3-4 Archeops line

3x terrakion

thank you maam. i only need one more. i have a trade up for a hgss water for one if you need it. if not ill update the binder!

2x rocky helmets

4x riolu

3-4 Archeops line

3x terrakion

thank you maam. i only need one more. i have a trade up for a hgss water for one if you need it. if not ill update the binder!

Yeah I got one more. I need to reload because I don't see your binder anymore, but I'll make another offer.

2x rocky helmets

4x riolu

3-4 Archeops line

3x terrakion

Yeah I got one more. I need to reload because I don't see your binder anymore, but I'll make another offer.

thank you Zephyr! you've helped me alot recently ^^ if you ever need anything let me know

I have an Archeops I could trade, but the only (reasonable) card I'm looking for is Noctowl. If that's OK, let me know.

I have an Archeops I could trade, but the only (reasonable) card I'm looking for is Noctowl. If that's OK, let me know.

I may have an octowl. lemme check real quick

i have noctowl

Well, if you're OK with the trade, I can trade with you if you put it in your binder

Archived