A Scam

matthew69

A person by the name o has been hanging around the chat channels attempting to scam people out of their cards, saying that he Code Cards when he clearly does not, this resulted in a Shaymin EX FA being taken off me , I do however have multiple other Shaymin EX's , however this is a warning to all other traders do not trade with him ever as he will scam u out of ur cards and then say it never happened. Profs I would recommend that u permanatly ban him for a clear violation of the most serious rule.

[Edited by Prof. Thistle | Just a friendly reminder, please remember to submit a ticket or Abuse Report if you have an issue with a user. Thanks!]

Ouch Bro!

Thanks for sharing this information Matt. I know who your talking about. I was close to striking a deal with him a few days ago but he disappeared all of a sudden after we agreed on the deal.

Glad I didn't go out on a limb with him. As a matter of fact, I won't go out on a limb for someone i haven't traded with before anymore.

Some people man. Luckily it was just for a Shaymin EX FA.

Ouch Bro!

Thanks for sharing this information Matt. I know who your talking about. I was close to striking a deal with him a few days ago but he disappeared all of a sudden after we agreed on the deal.

Glad I didn't go out on a limb with him. As a matter of fact, I won't go out on a limb for someone i haven't traded with before anymore.

Some people man. Luckily it was just for a Shaymin EX FA.

Yeah he wanted my Mewtwo EX FA , but I told him I would not send it until he had given me 5 correct codes.

Wow..Thanks for the heads up.

Any chances at posting the name again? Just to now to avoid them. Thanks!

Archived