Sign in to follow this  
Fred2222

Pokemon EV Training

Fred2222

Hello I can help you EV train your Pokemon and I can also give you Pokerus if you have any good trades.

ShayminDragon can IV train your Pokemon in every stat and EV train your Pokemon if you want to do this then it well be done in Special Packages and it well cost more. (Look at his wants list)

If you do not know what Pokerus is then go to this website Pokérus

Name-Daniel

FC code- <a style="color:#00001f;background-color:#ffffdf;-moz-border-radius:3px;cursor:pointer" title="Use as phone number" class="telified">0218 469[/url]5 1907

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deals-If you ask me to EV train your Pokemon then that Pokemon well have Pokerus when I give it back.

Buy three get one half off!

My Rules-I can only fully EV train pokemon if it did not knock out any Pokemon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand that it is very hard to EV train, but how well this help me? Answer-EV training can help ALOT. One way is by the battle subway. Let's say I have two Zoroarks one is EV trained and one is not. The EV trained one well have it's Sp.attack at 192 and the Non-EV trained one well have it's Sp.attack at 121. See the deference? But wait there is more! If you are battling for fun on Wi-Fi tournaments such as Spring friendly, this is a great way to get your stats much more higher and start winning more!

-How can IV's help? Well I well tell you! IV's are like a extra stat so if a Pokemon has 12 IV's in Attack it's attack stat well be 12 higher! It is up to 31 IVs per stat. So a Adamant EV trained 31 Attack IV Haxorus well have it's Attack at 221 when lvl 50!

ShayminDragon's Needs

Shaymin event, lv 30

Shiny shaymin event lv 30

shiny Riolus

Shiny adamant nature lv 70 rayquaza-one that starts with 259 attack ONLY(Incredibly rare, but I do have one already :P want two for uber double battles!)

Shiny palkia modest natured over 250 sp attack(Have one too, want more :P)

Will add more a I think of it, they are a little tough to get, but I can EV and IV train to the max and it can be worth it in the long run.

Just what you got and we can make a deal

Zephyrsword

Hello I can help you EV train your pokemon and I can also give you a pokemon with pokerus if you can give me a power item for Speed or Hp. I also have every unvoa starter, a charmander, a Eevee, and a Dark Pulse Zorua.

Deals-If you ask me to EV train your pokemon then that pokemon well have Pokerus when I give it back.

My needs

Power item for Speed

Power item for Hp

Dark Pulse Deino(I do not want Adamant or Rash nature Nature)

Modest Axew

Timid Dark Pulse Zorua

Sandile with 31 IV's

I've got two of each power brace. I have a Zoroark with Dark Pulse, be he's modest, I could breed him if you like. Modest Axew I can also get.

What can you offer me?

Fred2222

I can offer you some pokerus for the Power Brace's and I can EV train one of your pokemon for a Modest axew and the Timid Dark pulse Zorua

Zephyrsword

I can offer you some pokerus for the Power Brace's and I can EV train one of your pokemon for a Modest axew and the Timid Dark pulse Zorua

Hmm, I've already got Poke-rus. Could you perhaps EV train my Omanyte in trade for both of the bracers? The latter two pokemon I need to breed to get, but Axew will be the fastest since I can just use an everstone on my Modest ditto.

Fred2222

What Bracers are you going to give me?

Also what Stats do you wnat your Omanyte to be EV trained?

Zephyrsword

What Bracers are you going to give me?

Also what Stats do you wnat your Omanyte to be EV trained?

The Speed one and the HP one I have. Omanyte I'm looking for a 252 Def/ 252 Sp.A/ 4 HP

My FC is - 2237 2730 6307

Fred2222

Ok it may take a longer because I do not have the Defense Bracer. I can trade in four hours.

Zephyrsword

Alright. Do you have skype or anything? If not it doesn't matter. But it sorta makes it easier to trade when my computer flashes up with a message when you're ready. Otherwise, just post here.

Fred2222

I well post on here

Saints5

Hello I can help you EV train your pokemon and I can also give you a pokemon with pokerus if you can give me a power item for Speed or Hp. I also have every unvoa starter, a charmander, a Eevee, and a Dark Pulse Zorua.

If you do not know what Pokerus is then go to these website Pokérus - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Name-Daniel

FC code- <a title="Use as phone number" class="telified" style="color:#00001f;background-color:#ffffdf;-moz-border-radius:3px;cursor:pointer">0218 469[/url]5 1907

Deals-If you ask me to EV train your pokemon then that pokemon well have Pokerus when I give it back.

My needs

Power item for Speed

Power item for Hp

Dark Pulse Deino(I do not want Adamant or Rash nature Nature)

Modest Axew

Timid Dark Pulse Zorua

Sandile with 31 IV's

I have a level 34 Deino w/ dark pulse w/ a sassy nature can ev train my charmeleon

Fred2222

Sure and do you have a power item for defense?

What stats do your Charmeleon to be?

Saints5

let me check

Saints5

let me check

I have a power band (for Sp. Defence)

Fred2222

Ok I well EV train your Charmeleon for your Dark Pulse Deino hodling a power band for Sp.Defence

Trade me the Charmeleon and the Deino in four hours. What stats do you want your Charmeleon to be?

Also what is your Freind code?

Poke_Ball_1

What does Pokerus do to a Pokemon?

Also, can you EV Train my Metang? [how does Metang evolve anywy?]

Saints5

Can you EV a Charmander instead I decided nto breed one of my Chars w/ my Kingdra so it can learn Dragon Pulse my fc is: 1807 6760 7684 and I wan it to be trained for Sp. Attack and Defence if you can

Poke_Ball_1

Can you EV train My Metang? It's Lv 29

Fred2222

Can you EV a Charmander instead I decided nto breed one of my Chars w/ my Kingdra so it can learn Dragon Pulse my fc is: 1807 6760 7684 and I wan it to be trained for Sp. Attack and Defence if you can

I can do this, but it well take 3 hours because Defense takes the longest that is why I want a power band for defense. Also Zeph wants her pokemon to be EV trained in Dfense.

I well get both of your trades done by tomorrow at 6 hours from now.

Fred2222

Can you EV train My Metang? It's Lv 29

Do you have a power band for defense? *Crosses fingers*

Poke_Ball_1

I want mine EV trained in HP and attack. I'll let Metang hold some Protein [raises base attack of a single Pokemon] for you as a present

Saints5

i just got the egg

Saints5

i just got the egg

if you want I'll give you a Char I just got another egg

Fred2222

I want mine EV trained in HP and attack. I'll let Metang hold some Protein [raises base attack of a single Pokemon] for you as a present

Do you have a power band for defense?

Fred2222

i just got the egg

if you want I'll give you a Char I just got another egg

No thanks I have one

Sign in to follow this