Pokemon Eggs for trade

Tamara_Dakota

I would need to give 1 other Pokemon, cuz I would only have given 2 and you would be giving 3.

i thought you wanted all of them...?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevermind! But that would be 7 and 2, but I forgot, yes I want all of them, but what I meant was, what would be the other Pokemon? Does the gender of the Eevees matter? I think I have 2 males and a female or 1 male and 2 females. I'll have to hatch 1 egg if you want all 3 of them.

Nevermind! But that would be 7 and 2, but I forgot, yes I want all of them, but what I meant was, what would be the other Pokemon? Does the gender of the Eevees matter? I think I have 2 males and a female or 1 male and 2 females. I'll have to hatch 1 egg if you want all 3 of them.

nah the genders dont matter im not that picky. Lets see... I need two eevee... if you wanna give me the other two eevee to get the last two evo's that'll work too... uhm lets see... I need that Mime Jr if you have it... and if you happen to have a Porygon hangin around I need one of them too... uhm... need a Pincer... uhm... any starters are more than welcome for trade :)

edit: get a pokemon with Flame Body and carry them with the eggs to make them hatch faster. I've done it, it works. There's another ability that does it too but for the life of me I don't know what it is... I remember I used to carry a Magmar and a Margraco to hatch my pokemon...

Ok, if I don't have a Mime Jr. I can catch one and I can hatch an egg, I have 3 fully evolved starters, I can breed one or more for you, I'll get the eevees, my starters I can breed are Empoleon (Piplup) Infernape (Chimchar) and Charizard (Charmander, already have one) I sadly don't have a Porygon...

Ok, if I don't have a Mime Jr. I can catch one and I can hatch an egg, I have 3 fully evolved starters, I can breed one or more for you, I'll get the eevees, my starters I can breed are Empoleon (Piplup) Infernape (Chimchar) and Charizard (Charmander, already have one) I sadly don't have a Porygon...

hmm... I'll take the piplup and chimchar, already have a charazard... I know if you go to the big mansion in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum and talk to the old guy new pokemon will come up in teh garden including Eevee and Poregon... I'll take an Azuril too if you have :) or a Tyrogue... Just no Pichu, I have two. A shiny and the spiky-eared one from the event. uhm... lets see... Let me check my pokedex and see what Pokemon they have in your region that I don't have that you can get... If you catch them wild they don't have to be at lv. 1, I'll take anything from wild Pokemon.

Edit: I have piplup and Chimchar already... I need a Turtwig though... Need a Budew, Cherubi... If possible a Stunky... Bronzor, Crogunk... Chingling... I'm missing alot of my pokedex from that game on Soul Silver so there's a bunch of gaps ^ ^"

I have a bunch of those! I'll see what I can find.

I'll get, a Budew, Bronzor, 2 Eevees, I can breed a Stunky and a Croagunk (I have the evolved forms) a Chingling and I'll get 1 more Eevee to make it even (I have all these)

I have a bunch of those! I'll see what I can find.

I'll get, a Budew, Bronzor, 2 Eevees, I can breed a Stunky and a Croagunk (I have the evolved forms) a Chingling and I'll get 1 more Eevee to make it even (I have all these)

alright then that works out great :) Any pokemon of mine you might want? I can get you a bulbasaur or a Cindaquil or a Totodile if you want

edit: hey is it ok if I trade-evo a few pokemon? There's at least one that I want to evolve... I wanna get a Politode X3

Can I have a Cyndaquil? I'll get the 4th Eevee for ya.

yeah ofcource let me go breed Berzerker

edit: ok one more pokemon i need to trade-evo, if thats ok

edit: ok this might take a bit, apparently i transfered my ditto to my black version to breed on there, i need to catch another one. Berzerker is a boy

edit: your Cyndaquil is ready when you are. I just need to evo the Polywag that I caught for Politode, but other than that I'm pretty much set

edit: ready when you are.

edit: ok i got bored so I'm starting to train your Cindaquil. Still waiting on you for the trade, everything on my end is completely ready to go.

tell me if you get an adamant dratini/gible at lv. 1, no epxerience or items used on it and it has these stats:

(will calculate in a sec)

tell me if you get an adamant dratini/gible at lv. 1, no epxerience or items used on it and it has these stats:

(will calculate in a sec)

working on breeding a dratini atm.

Archived