Pokemon Eggs for trade

Tamara_Dakota

Wow! You're good!

heheheh that Arcanine your fighting right now? Thats YOUR Arcanine :) Did I do a good job training or what? lol

Arkana or the other one, and yes, you did great!

********* That's your Arcanine ^ ^ Trained him myself through and through, no rare candies

Cool!

Yippie Jolteon 8D Seriously though do you want any of the fossils? I have all of them and I only need one of each... somehow I ended up with 999 of each -_-"

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! You're good!

heheheh that Arcanine your fighting right now? Thats YOUR Arcanine :) Did I do a good job training or what? lol

********* That's your Arcanine ^ ^ Trained him myself through and through, no rare candies

Cool!

Yippie Jolteon 8D Seriously though do you want any of the fossils? I have all of them and I only need one of each... somehow I ended up with 999 of each -_-"

Ok, how many are you willing to trade?

Edit: I have to do everything else tommorow.

Wow! You're good!

Cool!

I have 7 fossils in all. all from each game up to Soul Silver and Heart Gold. I'm willing to trade however many of each you want :) just tell me any other pokemon you want for me to attach them to and trade, otherwise you'll be swimming in Magikarp lol

Wow! You're good!

Cool!

I have 7 fossils in all. all from each game up to Soul Silver and Heart Gold. I'm willing to trade however many of each you want :) just tell me any other pokemon you want for me to attach them to and trade, otherwise you'll be swimming in Magikarp lol

Ok, I don't get what you're saying. I'll take 3 random ones if that's ok, I gotta do it tommorow.

Wow! You're good!

Cool!

Ok, I don't get what you're saying. I'll take 3 random ones if that's ok, I gotta do it tommorow.

yeah that works. I was saying that I can give you one of each. that'd be Kabuto, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Cranidos, Lileep, and Shieldon :) But if you just want three thats fine. Should I revive them for you? I can train them too if you'd like. I don't mind it's quite fun ^ ^

edit: You wouldn't happen to have a Chikorita or a Pincer would you? I need them for data on my Pokedex but I never saw them in-game so I can't ask for them over global trade...

Edit (again): I can't do any trades tonight, it's date night ^ ^ And all next weekend and Monday I'mma be busy and prolly wont be able to access the Wifi where imma be at, so if we're gonna do the trades it's gotta be sometime between tomorow (Sunday) and Wednesday night, because Thursday is my b-day and I have plans, and I'm not commin back home after work Friday so.....

I know that. -.- I meant give the Protector to it too and evolve it, then continue leveling

hey I just found out that my Soul Silver has a spare protector, electrizer, and magmabooster, so if you want to trade me over your Rhyhorn I'll EV train it and evolve it, as well as sending you over a Magortar and an Electivire

I don't have either, but I can see if I can get one for you maybe, but i don't have one, and, tommorow's Monday, will sometime Tommorow afternoon work?

I don't have either, but I can see if I can get one for you maybe, but i don't have one, and, tommorow's Monday, will sometime Tommorow afternoon work?

yeah sure as of right now unless something changes that'll work out ok, what time? I'll prolly be home around 12-ish... I'll also take Mime jr. but I'd really rather have them at lv. 1 so i can train them myself... Also do you want all the fossils? Cause I'd need to get to work on reviving them if you do... And if you need any trade-evo pokemon done I'll help with those too (including Rhyperior, Magmotar, and Electivire)

I changed my mind, can I have 1 of each fossil, and I can get a Lv. 1 Mime. jr. for you if you want.

yeah sure you want me to revive them all for you? and that'd be great thanks :) There's a list of Pokemon I'm looking for (trying to complete my Pokedex atm) what do you have that you're willing to trade? I'll prolly revive the Pokemon for you before I pass them off...

uhm... say what?

edit: if you happen to have a couple of Eevee hangin around that you're not doin anything with, I'll gladly take em off your hands :) Not evolved... I'll evolve them myself :) Or even a tyrogue ^ ^

uhm... say what?

edit: if you happen to have a couple of Eevee hangin around that you're not doin anything with, I'll gladly take em off your hands :) Not evolved... I'll evolve them myself :) Or even a tyrogue ^ ^

Huh, that was weird, I never posted that, I was trying to post something else, I forgot what it was, and my wifi's broken, so of it doesn't get fixed by tommorow or Tuesday, I won't be able to trade, and after Thursday I can't trade, because I'll be moving and the access point isn't able to use DS wifi.

uhm... say what?

Huh, that was weird, I never posted that, I was trying to post something else, I forgot what it was, and my wifi's broken, so of it doesn't get fixed by tommorow or Tuesday, I won't be able to trade, and after Thursday I can't trade, because I'll be moving and the access point isn't able to use DS wifi.

ok so to make sure that I'm understanding correctly, the wifi where your at now isn't working, and when you move your wifi won't work at all on the DS? Geez that sucks... Maybe try a book store or a McDonalds or something? I think I got onto a wifi connection there once to try and get the anaversery event for Mew... Either way I do hope that this all gets sorted... I like trading with you, its fun :) Same as battling with you. Why won't the wifi at the new place work with the DS though? is it just not compatable or is it something else?

Edit: if your wifi point won't work with the DS, there's a USB device that you can use that works just as well... I had one (might have it still) for when our internet goes down and I need to do some onine trading, but I have NO idea where it went... Game stores usualy carry them

It'd be a new access point that's not compatible with DS wifi...

oh... that's no fun... Well I hope it gets fixed before you have to move...

yup yup... i just went to look for the name of that USB thinggy I had to connect your DS to Wifi regardless of wether or not the router will support it, but I can't find it for whaever reason... either it's here or it's at my ex's place, and if its there its gone for good... i know its put out by Ninendo though...

It's ok, I'll look at GameStop and if it's not there, I'll look at Toys R Us.

Gamestop is where I'd gotten mine... If anywhere would have it, it'd be them...

Ok, thanks :)

Ok, thanks :)

yeah no probs... if you have any friends that play and need anything bred out or trade-evo'd id be happy to help... ill even give EV training a shot

Ok, I'll see if any1 needs help.

Edit: My Wifi is back up, and I have a few eevees, how many do you want? I'm gonna have to breed at least 1 and I need to keep one so I'll have to hatch an egg...

Ok, I'll see if any1 needs help.

Edit: My Wifi is back up, and I have a few eevees, how many do you want? I'm gonna have to breed at least 1 and I need to keep one so I'll have to hatch an egg...

I only need two, one for Flareon and one for Vaporeon. I'll breed out the other Eevee I need for the Leafion and Glaceon... I have one of the fosils revived, I'll need to revive the others. I'm PRETTY sure we can do it all in one trade but I COULD be wrong... Check my math.

Archived