Pokemon Eggs for trade

Tamara_Dakota

I have a vision now of Pokemon acting out Transformers 3.

That would be amazing 8) That'd make an amazing RPG... Who'd be who though? I think Steelix would make a good Megatron

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I just was wondering, I'll try again in a bit, thanks for doing this, I'll check my FC in a bit.

Edit: Yes, that would be awesome.

hey your Arcanine is ready. The move tutor wouldn't teach it Flare Blitz or Heat Wave, but the moves it has now are fire fang, extremespeed, crunch, and flamethrower. stats are as follows:

HP: 149

attack: 111

defense: 101

special attack: 99

Special Defense: 96

Speed: 116

I tried to EV train for Special Defense but finding pokemon that'd make a dent in it was harder than expected... The pokemon I could use that would've helped out the most were all very hard to find in the wild... But he's ready whenever you are :)

Ok, I'll repost my FC, enter yours, and get the Jolteon, and then I'll be ready.

Edit: Your FC won't enter either.

Ok, I'll repost my FC, enter yours, and get the Jolteon, and then I'll be ready.

alright then :) On an unrelated note a gym leader called me on my game and screamed at me about tvs o.O but either way your arcanine is holding a random item so enjoy!~

Do you have any other Pokemon you want? I'm enjoying breeding the -^ ^-

Edit: As long as we're gonna be in the wifi room do you wanna have a battle just for fun?

Yours won't enter.

it won't? its 5199 5014 3553 try again and see if maybe i just wrote it wrong... its possible I got some of the numbers mixed up, I have a thing with numbers...

Ok, it did that time. Try mine now.

0562-1534-4110

Edit: My game name's Ayshy, and ignore the South-east England in the Geonet.

Ok, it did that time. Try mine now.

0562-1534-4110

Edit: My game name's Ayshy, and ignore the South-east England in the Geonet.

okeydokey that went through perfectly :D I'll be waiting! We gonna battle or...?

Sure! Can we do Level 100? Or Flat, it'd be my first Wifi battle. I'm going to the Wifi room.

nah let's do flat cause I don't have any lv. 100's... Samantha's close but still not there yet.... hold on let me go adjust my team and I'll meet you there

Edit: Ok turns out i have ONE lv. 100, a shiny Mightyena but it wasn't trained like my others (just used rare candy's on it cause i was lazy)

Ok, forgot to turn Wireless on on my 3DS and I had to go do that, and, that's fine.

you have a 3DS? COOL!! I have a DS lite X3

edit: I just found a lv. 100 dragonite i didnt know i had O_O WHERE ARE THESE POKEMON COMMING FROM???

Ok, forgot to turn Wireless on on my 3DS and I had to go do that, and, that's fine.

I have a Pink DS lite, it's just old. I'm in the Wifi room, I don't see you.

yeah i'm not there yet i'm trying to find pokemon for my team to battle you, i have to trade out Espy, she's not ready yet

yeah i'm not there yet i'm trying to find pokemon for my team to battle you, i have to trade out Espy, she's not ready yet

Who's Espy? I'm guessing by name an Espeon...

yeah it's an Espeon ^ ^" Espy's not the nicname, I just didn't feel like typing it all... I'm in and set for the battle. Do you want any fossils? I have SO many fossils.... all of em from each game.... I'll give you any of em you want

Edit: WOAH OwO I've never seen a shiny Charazard before!

yeah it's an Espeon ^ ^" Espy's not the nicname, I just didn't feel like typing it all... I'm in and set for the battle. Do you want any fossils? I have SO many fossils.... all of em from each game.... I'll give you any of em you want

Not at this moment, and I am accepting it now, I wasn't paying attention.

nah it's cool :) Srrsly though I'm lovin that Charazard 8) If you breed a Dragonite with a Charazard I hear you can get a Charmander that knows outrage~

nah it's cool :) Srrsly though I'm lovin that Charazard 8) If you breed a Dragonite with a Charazard I hear you can get a Charmander that knows outrage~

I have both!

I have both!

breed them together and see what you get 8D I hear it works ^ ^ I wonder what you breed to get a dratini that knows extreemspeed.... I know you get it at the dragon shrine but.... how did they get it o.O

Wow! You're good!

heheheh that Arcanine your fighting right now? Thats YOUR Arcanine :) Did I do a good job training or what? lol

Wow! You're good!

heheheh that Arcanine your fighting right now? Thats YOUR Arcanine :) Did I do a good job training or what? lol

Arkana or the other one, and yes, you did great!

Edit: I lost.

Wow! You're good!

Arkana, That's your Arcanine ^ ^ Trained him myself through and through, no rare candies

Wow! You're good!

********* That's your Arcanine ^ ^ Trained him myself through and through, no rare candies

Cool!

Archived