Pokemon Eggs for trade

Tamara_Dakota

I know that. -.- I meant give the Protector to it too and evolve it, then continue leveling

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that. -.- I meant give the Protector to it too and evolve it, then continue leveling

oh, sorry, the way you said it i wasn't sure... But yeah I'm pretty sure I have one somewhere... I'll double check on it. What game?

It will come from my Diamond Game, and I'll have to give it to you tomorrow, since I'm at my Dad's tonight. Also, I have Black and White too, and all the other DS games, so it's not like I don't. (Gosh, curse me and my reputation wanting)

It will come from my Diamond Game, and I'll have to give it to you tomorrow, since I'm at my Dad's tonight. Also, I have Black and White too, and all the other DS games, so it's not like I don't. (Gosh, curse me and my reputation wanting)

ah its alright, I have a hard time understanding things sometimes... To be honist, it's probably not you if I can't understand what you write... But! That's fine. Tomorows Thursday... I get off in the afternoon so... Let's see what time zone your in and set a time for the trade... I'll have you send it to my Platinum and I'll see what I can do in the area of leveling it up. Anything you want in particular? And I have black and white as well.

No. I have a school party to go to tomorrow at 10-12, so I'll be on after that. Then comes my summer.

No. I have a school party to go to tomorrow at 10-12, so I'll be on after that. Then comes my summer.

ah alright... Hmm... Well I'm in the US in central time, so it's whatever. Just let me know when you're ready to trade off and I'll see about getting that protector... Do you wanna evolve Magmar or Electibuz too?

Yes please. But I don't have those two.

I MIGHT have them, but I honistly have no idea.... I'm up for trade-evolving any pokemon you need too. On Black and White as well.

I have 3 level 100 fire types, 2 are not for trade, the one I DO have is a level 100 Rapidash, and I have a level 100 Dragonite, I'm not sure if that's up for trade or not. I live in US central time too, and, I go to bed at like 7:30ish, so I can't really do anything after 7 (I take meds)

I have 3 level 100 fire types, 2 are not for trade, the one I DO have is a level 100 Rapidash, and I have a level 100 Dragonite, I'm not sure if that's up for trade or not. I live in US central time too, and, I go to bed at like 7:30ish, so I can't really do anything after 7 (I take meds)

i go to bed around 8-9 cause i get up early, but I'm working on a lv. 100 Dragonite atm (her name is Samantha, i caught her on my pokewalker ^ ^) what else do yu have for trade though? What're my other options...

Hmmm, I'm checking right now.

Ok I'm listing all mine, not just my fire and dragon ones. I'm not listing my Legends, since you said you don't use them.

If you wanna know stats, I'll put them.

Luxray, Female lv. 30 (I also have a lv. 100 one)

Happiny Female lv. 1

I have a bunch of semi-low level Eevees, both Male and Female

Medicham Female lv. 35

I have a few Bronzors, Marills, Psyducks, and Beautiflies, but some people consider them junk pokes,

Lumineon Male lv. 31

Whiscash Male, lv. 30

I have a level 100 Roserade and a few Roselias and Budews

2 lv. 52 Combees, 1 Male one Female (You might wanna take the Female if you want it, it's the one that evolves)

Chingling Male lv. 18

Numel Female, lv. 22

Honchkrow Male, lv. 40

Rotom lv. 15 (Techinically a Legend, but you can catch him more than once I think)

Toxicroak (Ooh! Got an idea for my Mario crossover FanFic :D) Female, lv. 37

Rhydon, Female, lv. 52

Rapidash, Male lv. 100 (Already mentioned this one)

I have a few Buizels, Meditites, Flareons (2 or 3 Flareons) a Jolteon (Lv. 6)

Cacnea, Female, lv. 23

Staraptor, Female, lv. 100

I have a whole other box full, but I'm not naming them right now,

Hmmm, I'm checking right now.

Ok I'm listing all mine, not just my fire and dragon ones. I'm not listing my Legends, since you said you don't use them.

If you wanna know stats, I'll put them.

Luxray, Female lv. 30 (I also have a lv. 100 one)

Happiny Female lv. 1

I have a bunch of semi-low level Eevees, both Male and Female

Medicham Female lv. 35

I have a few Bronzors, Marills, Psyducks, and Beautiflies, but some people consider them junk pokes,

Lumineon Male lv. 31

Whiscash Male, lv. 30

I have a level 100 Roserade and a few Roselias and Budews

2 lv. 52 Combees, 1 Male one Female (You might wanna take the Female if you want it, it's the one that evolves)

Chingling Male lv. 18

Numel Female, lv. 22

Honchkrow Male, lv. 40

Rotom lv. 15 (Techinically a Legend, but you can catch him more than once I think)

Toxicroak (Ooh! Got an idea for my Mario crossover FanFic :D) Female, lv. 37

Rhydon, Female, lv. 52

Rapidash, Male lv. 100 (Already mentioned this one)

I have a few Buizels, Meditites, Flareons (2 or 3 Flareons) a Jolteon (Lv. 6)

Cacnea, Female, lv. 23

Staraptor, Female, lv. 100

I have a whole other box full, but I'm not naming them right now,

oooooo! JOLTEON! 8D Jolteon make Tamara_Dakota happy ^ ^ I remember once I got bored so I sat there and bred my Eevee.... and i traded them on the global link for more Eevee X3 to this day I always win something from my trainer card numbers :) Oh! I'm currently working on a male Manetric to breed with my Arcanine. Moves you can expect to have as of right this second is howl, crunch, and flamethrower. POSSIBLY thunder, im not sure if that one will transfer...

Ok, he's a male and only level 6 though, and will you be able to in about an hour? It's 4:42 where I live, and that's Central Time US, the latest I can do is 6:30ish my time. Incase you didn't get mine, here's my name and FC

Name: Ayshy (Not my real name, and pay no attention to where my game says South-East England, my game is used, most of my Pokemon on there were already on there.)

FC:562-1534-4110

Edit: I can do it now if you want.

Edit again: I actually have to go for a bit, we might have to do it tommorow.

Edit: Can we do it tommorow?

Ok, he's a male and only level 6 though, and will you be able to in about an hour? It's 4:42 where I live, and that's Central Time US, the latest I can do is 6:30ish my time. Incase you didn't get mine, here's my name and FC

Name: Ayshy (Not my real name, and pay no attention to where my game says South-East England, my game is used, most of my Pokemon on there were already on there.)

FC:562-1534-4110

Edit: I can do it now if you want.

Edit again: I actually have to go for a bit, we might have to do it tommorow.

Edit: Can we do it tommorow?

yeah were gonna have to.... i got in a fight with my girl and its not lookin pretty

Ok, gotta go anyways.

okay so here's an update on your Growlithe :)

It's at level 30 and it's a male :3 He has a jolly nature and his ability is intimidate (not sure if that's what ALL growlithe have or if there's a variation in abilities).

Here's a reading of his stats:

attack- 49

defense- 44

sp. atk- 45

sp. def- 48

speed- 52

the moves he knows so far are fire fang, reversal, crunch, and flamethrower. Sorry, I didn't wanna wait for the Electrike to evolve so sadly he did not learn any electric type moves (spark and thunder did not transfer like I'd hoped). I'll keep training him till he's level 55 and learns his last move, then I'll evolve him. I was hoping for him to be shiny but he's just regular color... Also I just tried to put in your friend code and it looks like you're mising a number in the first series... May wanna double-check

What do you mean? I'll check and repost it's this stupid keyboard I think. Tell me yours and I'll add yours first, if you're doing it from B/W, it won't work.

What do you mean? I'll check and repost it's this stupid keyboard I think. Tell me yours and I'll add yours first, if you're doing it from B/W, it won't work.

nah I'm runnin this one from Soul Silver.... and what do you mean what do i mean? I tried typing in your frend code and it wouldnt work...

mine's 5199-5014-3553 but your Growlithe is only at lv. 33 so.... Not QUITE ready yet.... The training is taking forever, I train at Mt. Silver but my pokemon that are strong enough to take down the wild ones are at such a high level that the exp shair isn't giving off too much to Growlithe

Edit:

Change of plans. Turns out I got the level's wrong... Arcanine learns one movie at lv. 39, it's Extremespeed. I'll get the move tutor to teach it heatwave and/or flare blitz if you want.

Ok, I just was wondering, I'll try again in a bit, thanks for doing this, I'll check my FC in a bit.

Edit: Yes, that would be awesome.

Ok, I just was wondering, I'll try again in a bit, thanks for doing this, I'll check my FC in a bit.

Edit: Yes, that would be awesome.

yeah no probs :) And okay that's cool.... I may or may not be able to have it learn those movies... Leveling it up is getting rly rly hard and it won't learn them till it's lv. 50-something. I'll keep trying though...

edit: is there any particular item you want it to have...? No pokeballs or healing items. anything else i can do...

Pokemon can learn movies? XD

oh wait XD I ment moves not movies lol stupid keyboard XD

I should teach my Arbok "Anac*nda" then. XD (Don't know why that's censored...)

why did they censor anaconda? And that was a great movie X3 Search for the Blood Orchid was the first one in that series i watched, i couldnt stop laughing

Archived