Pokemon Eggs for trade

Tamara_Dakota

Currently breeding electrike and growlithe. Moves known to be determined (the egg I just got hasn't hatched yet) .

Constantly breeding dragon-types (dratini, gible, ect)

Anyone wanna trade with me? I have Soulsilver, Platinum, Pearl, Black and White. Most of my breeding is being done on Soulsilver right now though since I don't have another DS to move my pokemon onto Black or White.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tamara_Dakota

• eevee0954

• PokemonEliteFour

• tyranitar20

Tamara_Dakota

what would you want for a legit (hopefully shiney) adamant pervfect iv gible/dratini?

I'll try for a shiny, no garuntees. May take a while to get that specific nature... whats "pervfect iv" mean exactly? And all my pokemon are legit, none are from codes. I'll trade for anything.

Tamara_Dakota

I have all pokemon up for trade please reply back with any pokemon you want.

when you say "all pokemon" what do you mean by that exactly...? Also what is it you want specificly? I can breed almost anything... I can even try to get specific moves bred in with them if you want.

Tamara_Dakota

31 iv's in all stats.

i still have NO idea what that means...... You're gonna have to literaly spell it out for me lol i didnt find out what EP training was till like a month ago... I been outta the loop for a good bit...

Look it up but basicly IVs are hidden values ranging from 1 to 31. They affect the stats of a Pokemon greatly. Ask the guy in the Gear station who is just down the stairs for a basic idea of a Pokemons' IVs

Tamara_Dakota

Look it up but basicly IVs are hidden values ranging from 1 to 31. They affect the stats of a Pokemon greatly. Ask the guy in the Gear station who is just down the stairs for a basic idea of a Pokemons' IVs

gear station...? Which game is that on? If it's Black or White i never went through and looked for the hidden stuff... but thanks :)

Zephyrsword

what would you want for a legit (hopefully shiney) adamant pervfect iv gible/dratini?

I'll try for a shiny, no garuntees. May take a while to get that specific nature... whats "pervfect iv" mean exactly? And all my pokemon are legit, none are from codes. I'll trade for anything.

If you want perfect IVs on a shiny, make sure one of the parents is from a foreign game and holding an anklet (The stat of the anklet passes on the IV to the egg)

eevee0954

I have a lot of Pokemon, I don't do iv training cuz I dunno what it is, but I have a few legendaries, and some others, can you breed and Arcanine and maybe a Zorua if you can somehow transfer to a game compatible with Diamond (something that's a DS game that's Gen. 4 or lower) please? Just maybe make an offer and I'll see if I have it!

Thanks ;)

Zephyrsword

I have a lot of Pokemon, I don't do iv training cuz I dunno what it is, but I have a few legendaries, and some others, can you breed and Arcanine and maybe a Zorua if you can somehow transfer to a game compatible with Diamond (something that's a DS game that's Gen. 4 or lower) please? Just maybe make an offer and I'll see if I have it!

Thanks ;)

IVs are permenant 'bonus' stat you recieve on a pokemon when you catch/hatch it and it can never be changed once you get it. When you level your pokemon from 1-100, it changes the stats on your pokemon by a difference of about 0-31 points, so it an be significant when faced up with the same pokemon.

Tamara_Dakota

Thanks ;)

The Arcanine yes I can breed for you. The Zorua, I'm sorry to say, can not be transfered to any game except Black or White because it didn't exist before them. If you have Black or White then yeah I'd be happy to breed you a Zorua (how i love them so ^w^) Your Arcanine might know a few... Unexpected moves though... Is that okay? And by unexpected I mean it's gonna know electric type attacks because of how I breed. And yes, it is completely legit.

eevee0954

Thanks ;)

The Arcanine yes I can breed for you. The Zorua, I'm sorry to say, can not be transfered to any game except Black or White because it didn't exist before them. If you have Black or White then yeah I'd be happy to breed you a Zorua (how i love them so ^w^) Your Arcanine might know a few... Unexpected moves though... Is that okay? And by unexpected I mean it's gonna know electric type attacks because of how I breed. And yes, it is completely legit.

Ok, that's fine, I have TMs and such, but it's totally fine, I live in Central Time, what time zone are you?

Tamara_Dakota

Thanks ;)

Ok, that's fine, I have TMs and such, but it's totally fine, I live in Central Time, what time zone are you?

i think the same as you... I work during the day though... Usualy till like 12:30-ish, sometimes later.... Either way! lol

But yeah I do various breeding on pokemon to see what kind of moves they'll get... It's interesting to me lol but yeah I can deff get you that Arcanine. What level do you want it at exactly? Because once a growlithe is evolved it won't learn any new moves as Arcanine. It's last move learned is at lv. 55 and I'm pretty sure its fire blast... I can trade you a growlithe with the fire stone, or I can go ahead and level it up for you to lv. 55 and then trade it over with a surprise item attached.

eevee0954

Thanks ;)

i think the same as you... I work during the day though... Usualy till like 12:30-ish, sometimes later.... Either way! lol

But yeah I do various breeding on pokemon to see what kind of moves they'll get... It's interesting to me lol but yeah I can deff get you that Arcanine. What level do you want it at exactly? Because once a growlithe is evolved it won't learn any new moves as Arcanine. It's last move learned is at lv. 55 and I'm pretty sure its fire blast... I can trade you a growlithe with the fire stone, or I can go ahead and level it up for you to lv. 55 and then trade it over with a surprise item attached.

Can you level it up?

Tamara_Dakota

Can you level it up?

Yeah sure :) To what level specificly? I'll level it to anything, but keep in mind that higher levels may mean longer training time.

Tamara_Dakota

50 if possible.

deffinately B) I'll work on it probably later on tonight if the game server on here stays down... Do you still want the Zorua or do you not have Black or White? I'd been meaning to ask... I have to see if its breedable. Once i have your Arcanine we can discuss the friend code situation and what you'll trade me ^ ^

eevee0954

I don't have B/W... I have a few Level 100s that aren't for trade, but I have 2 or 3, and I have a few legends, and some other various Pokemon, I don't have AR unfortunatly...

Zephyrsword

Currently breeding electrike and growlithe. Moves known to be determined (the egg I just got hasn't hatched yet) .

Anyone wanna trade with me? I have Soulsilver, Platinum, Pearl, Black and White. Most of my breeding is being done on Soulsilver right now though since I don't have another DS to move my pokemon onto Black or White.

Do you EV?

I'm willing to EV and raise a pokemon of your choice in exchange for an EVed Growlithe, prefably unevolved.

Tamara_Dakota

Can you level up my Rhydon and turn it into a Rhyperior please?

actualy Rhydon doesn't evolve through leveling. Attach a protector to it and trade it, that evolves it to Rhyperior. But I'd be glad to help you out with it :)

Tamara_Dakota

I don't have B/W... I have a few Level 100s that aren't for trade, but I have 2 or 3, and I have a few legends, and some other various Pokemon, I don't have AR unfortunatly...

Not too interested in legends... I only catch them for show and pokedex pages, I rarely ever use them in battle... Or even train them, actualy... I'm interested in any fire-types or dragon-types though

Tamara_Dakota

Do you EV?

I'm willing to EV and raise a pokemon of your choice in exchange for an EVed Growlithe, prefably unevolved.

whats EV? Thats the whole effort value thing right? If that's what you mean I'm fixing to learn how to do it... If not then please explain.