Deck made from free Trainer Challenge cards! Fiery Thunder!

Rhastafaiar

Ok so I completed all the Trainer Challenges that give out cards, and got basic green, blue, red and yellow.

I made a red and yellow, which has been working pretty well for me! It's a very fast deck, with Flareon dealing 30 damage with just 1 energy card, Riachu dealing 40 with 2, and Ampharos, Flareon, Thylosion and Quilava dealing very nice damage when they have 3 energies attached :D

here it is:

Fiery Thunder

Energies:

13 Fire Energy

7 Lightning Energy

Pokemons:

4 Pikachu

2 Raichu

4 Mareep

3 Flaaffy

2 Ampharos

3 Eevee

2 Flareon

4 Cyndaquil

3 Quilava

2 Typhlosion

Items & Supporters

2 Potion

2 Fisherman

2 Professor Elm's Training Method

2 Professor Oak's New Theory

1 Interviewer's Questions

2 Bill

It's just to bad I can't afford more cards, or that more cards are not available to win for free!

let me know what you think of it :D I made a green and blue also, but it's not so good -.-

how do you use the card you earned in single player trainer?

1. first you must unlock all 12 awards from that deck in Trainer Challenge, then

2. Go to Mulitplayer (PvP)

3. go to your Deck Builder or My Collection, there you go to Packs (on the top, between Cards and Items) There you will have the Basic Deck you've unlocked.

4. Click Open Pack (or something like that, can't recall)

5. The cards will be added to your collection, as non-tradable cards. You can now build your own decks with those cards.

You can do this with all 3 Basic Decks: Red, Green and Blue. I also unlocked the Yellow Basic, I think this one you get after unlocking all 3.

good luck!

pretty good btw people give out frees in the trading if ur fast

how do I get these cards?? any crappy card would be nice, to be able to experiment with different stuff, my favorite part is making the decks lol

I have won all 3 leagues and yet i only have red blue and green decks and no option for multiplayer. any help would be nice.

AaronTyman

I assume that the deck constructor is also offline?

If so how do i get the basic yellow deck people are saying you get from the trainer challenge?

Like i said earlier i beat all 3 and still dont have it yet others say they got it beating the Leagues

I assume that the deck constructor is also offline?

If so how do i get the basic yellow deck people are saying you get from the trainer challenge?

Like i said earlier i beat all 3 and still dont have it yet others say they got it beating the Leagues

you automaticly get yellow

Archived